April Testers!

So I now know a date.. lol put me down for the 20th.. please and thank you!

So I just found out today I'm pregnant! I can't believe it! Hope to see you all in the trimester groups. Good luck everyone!

So I just found out today I'm pregnant! I can't believe it! Hope to see you all in the trimester groups. Good luck everyone!

Congrats!!!
I found out today too but too nervous to go to first tri yet! :S

Congrats Annabelle and KatieTizzle! I know I'm surprised we're just getting our first BFPS too, we usually have a couple before the month has even started! Maybe there just aren't many of us this month. I've been in the threads since Jan

Katie hope you are ok? You haven't been on here for ages and you're usually on every day! :hugs: x

Congrats Annabelle and KatieTizzle! I know I'm surprised we're just getting our first BFPS too, we usually have a couple before the month has even started! Maybe there just aren't many of us this month. I've been in the threads since Jan

Me too since January :) x

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't updated - pretty sure I didn't ov this month so was just waiting for the inevitable AF, who got me dead on time. :( I was down for testing the 8th/9th.

On to month 8 we go.... le sigh

Just got a BFP, will upload image later. It's super faint but definitely pink... I'm in shock!

Well ladies I haven't got a clue what's going on with me this cycle :shrug: CD22 of 31/32 and still no positive OPK and no thermal shift, I've not been this late in a long time and last time my cycle was 34 days so LP not so much of a problem. I started taking Horny Goat Weed Complex (for women) this cycle but didn't take that much of it and haven't taken it for about a week, I wonder if it's caused havoc with my ovulating?! I'll not be taking it again that's for sure, just incase. I've got faint-mid OPK's but no positive. If you ovulate late does your AF usually come late? If not my lp will be 8 days max!! :sad1: Think I might be onto cycle 8 :cry:. Hope you ladies are getting on better than I am!! :dust: x

Hi MrsPTTC, I believe if you ovulate late your af should arrive later as well.. I ovulate around cd20-21.. af usually comes cd34... so I think you should be ok.. hope you get your positive soon..:) Hugs..

Hi MrsPTTC, I believe if you ovulate late your af should arrive later as well.. I ovulate around cd20-21.. af usually comes cd34... so I think you should be ok.. hope you get your positive soon..:) Hugs..

Thank you lilrojo! :) I have had my positive OPK today!! :happydance: CD23 (ticker wrong) thank goodness for that, was getting very worried! I've had a look back through my diary and though it's not been like that every month, I've noticed a kind of pattern that the earlier I ovulate the earlier AF comes and vice versa, so my mind is at rest :thumbup: Hope you get your positive too hun xx

Congrats Jennifaerie - no, Kate is missing in action! She is still temping but has been missing for a while :-(

I hope she is ok?

well a bfn on my end af arrived 5 days early and had my clomid upped to 100 mgs now i dont understand why i started early but was bummed so where do we go now to may testers. i have decided no early testing this month. i need to chill it will happen or we will do ivf so its all good. good luck girls

Sorrymmcheek1 Xxx hope she stays away next month x thanks struth just really hoping it dtsys stuck lol. Iv now missed af which is good and have a pos digi, but I'm cramping :-( I hope she's ok too. maybe she just can't get on to bnb....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->