April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

I think they are probably less likely to get the gender wrong if its a boy too, I mean if they have seen mini man bits, they cant really be wrong lol.

Yeah I think it will be in your second pack then, along with the smallest tub of sudocream in the world lol.

LOL i would worry if the next scan they say girl and his winky looked huge compared to the rest of him haha my dad thought it was his leg :rofl:

i do hope its in the second one, sounds really cute :thumbup: LOL @ smallest sudocream in the world, sometimes makes you wonder why they bother :haha: oh well, at least its free :happydance:

yay for blue smanderson! I've been sooo nauseous and exhausted, just crash on the couch just like in first tri so I haven't been on here in ages. Ahhh I though second tri you get your energy back, nausea goes away etc. lol yeah right

Oooh a little boy Smanderson, congrats!!
My scan is on Tuesday, can start counting down the hours soon!

Thanks doll we're so happy :happydance: have you thought of any names? sorry you not been feeling too great hun, i have been suffering too but as this week has gone on i seem to be getting my energy back, i hope you get your soon too :hugs:

Thanks Salt, how exciting only 2 days and you will know!! Eak!!! will be wishing the days away for you :thumbup:

smanderson: yes we have a name! we had the girl name since two years ago and came up with the boy first name pretty soon but ahh the middle name drove us crazy. But since this my DH is FIL's only son, our son will be the only one continuing the family name so the middle name is now his name so : Elijah Timothy =D we are announcing it at thanksgiving dinner.

welshgem: welcome!!

salt: could you post a bump pic? I wanna try to guess gender based on your bumpy ;)

on another note, my bump seems to have disappeared?! Someone told me in can vary in the beginning based on how the baby is laying. You can see my bump at my profile pic and here is this morning almost back to pre-pregnancy size (minus the abs that I am clearly not getting back lol)
https://i46.tinypic.com/2133cdh.jpg

^^^^ this has happened to me too, the past few days i feel less pregnant, i think its caused by the baby changing position :flower:

Doll, I will post a bump pic tomorrow when I can be bothered to turn my laptop on lol!
I'd love to hear your guess, and anyone else who wants to :)

Hey ladies ive not been on much today. Went for a nice long walk with my sister now have one sore side (just under butt) lol.

Got little bored so i went ahead and popped the cot up. now its up it seem long and short :( but thats ok at least i can bend over to pick baby up lol and it fits nicely in the only space left in my room lol.

Im 19 weeks today and i can;t believe im a week away from 20 :) half way mark yay. Scan is now 10 days away and im so excited.

Im feeling much better today than yesterday must have been 24 hour bug althougth i now have the cold :( lol stuffy nose and little sore throat :( boo.

Just found out also that Ryan mum has bought us baby clothes so i wont be buying no more lol i think she might be over excited about there first baby on that side lol over buying things lol never mind.

Going to have an early night once im a celeb is finished.

Welcome Welshgem81. I shall had you to the front page also :)

Doll what a lovely name, so cute for little on but also perfect for when he is all grown up :thumbup: Im still at a loss, DH seems just as confused LOL...good job we have 5 months to go :dohh: im secretly hoping he will change his mind and we can go with Doug :winkwink:

Cherry, great news your feeling better hun :hugs: apparently our immune systems are low so may explain your bug :shrug:. have you got a pic of the cot? Sounds perfect :thumbup: we still not got ours from SIL but we in no rush as space is taken up by tiles for the bathroom at the minute LOL :dohh:

Congrats on 19 weeks today :hugs: time seems to be flying now we all past 12 weeks :happydance: am still wishing the days away for you :thumbup:

Welshgem81 welcome to the group :flower:

Just worked out I can attach a photo from my phone too (at least I think I can, if it doesn't work I'll post it later on!)
So here is my bump, at 19+6 - guess away!
It's exciting to think in 36 hours I will know for sure...as long as baby is not hiding the boy/girl bits!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
Salt: I say boy, you are laying lower and everyone I know that is having a girl the bump is def higher! and super awesome cute bump!

Salt: I say boy, you are laying lower and everyone I know that is having a girl the bump is def higher! and super awesome cute bump!

Oooh exciting, we shall see tomorrow, will let you know!
It wouldn't surprise anyone if its a boy, there hasn't been a girl in DHs family for a loooong time! My family is tiny so nothing to compare it too, but my step-family is all girls!

Ooh good luck for you scan hun hope baby lets you see.

Ive got a touch of the cold :( my voice is husky but my throat isnt sore and my nose is either stuffy or runny and i get a sore ear now and again :(

Ill have to take a pic of cot for you to see Sm :). so happy to be near the half way mark and feeling those flutter/pops make it just that little bit more real.

Congrats on getting to 17 weeks xxx

Thanks Cherry!

Hope your symptoms don't turn into a full blown cold, take it easy & keep warm! :)

Cherry, sorry your feeling rough hun hopefully it will pass soon :hugs: will look forward to piccy of the cot :thumbup: so excited your feeling the pops and flutters :happydance:

Salt good luck for tomorrow hun :hugs: you have the opposite to us, there hasnt been a boy in our side since my dad LOL everyone was so shocked we having a boy :haha:

Get well soon Cherry.

And good luck to everyone getting their gender scans.

I had my 16 week check today, MW had to chase baby around with the doppler as he was running away, and kicking it haha, how awesome! Had my bloods done for downs sceening too.

Get well soon Cherry.

And good luck to everyone getting their gender scans.

I had my 16 week check today, MW had to chase baby around with the doppler as he was running away, and kicking it haha, how awesome! Had my bloods done for downs sceening too.

LOL Jenny thats so cute and totally hilarious sounds like you have a funny little pudding in there :haha::thumbup: am gonna tell DH about the doppler kicking bubs he will think its fantastic :flower:

Hi girls, hope everyone is well!?
Just wondering who is feeling movement? I can't feel a thing and think my bump looks more like fat then pregnant, I'm not overweight. I am still waiting for my doppler and feeling more paranoid everyday. I am doing busy 13 hour shifts as a nurse and I really hope baby is ok! Xx

P.s looks like at the moment April next year is mainly a :blue: month! Come on girls lets get some more :pink:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->