April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Thanks CC, i cant remember if i already put this but i had an idea yesterday for a girl and i kinda love it....Phoebe :flower:

Jenny, its probably a good thing not to have natural LOL i still cant think about it without feeling queasie LOL :dohh:...im not sure i could stomach a prune either :haha: hope you get some relief soon hun :thumbup: its horrible when a dream sticks around in your mind like that but at least its just a dream and you can use your doppler to keep listening to the bubs :happydance:

Kb congrats on a great mw appointment hun, its amazing hearing their little hearts beating away isnt it :cloud9: you will probs be glad of a small bump the closer to 9 months we all get LOL im sure we will be moaning about the heavy bumps in no time hehe :haha:

MrsClark welcome to the group, we not far away in dates, im due on 22nd :thumbup:

Cherry thats fantastic news you must be over the moon to have the poping flutter feelings :happydance:

Back to work tomorrow for me :dohh: but it also means we are a day closer to scan day :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow has that been 2 weeks of for you already lol.

I was feeling a few randoms pops today was so happy. :) just hope they get strong soon :).

I cant believe saturday is early here and we find out your baby's sex.

Ooooh i got my boots voucher today:0 Super happy now. Voucher isnt vaild until the 30th though wish is even better as i get paid that day and you have to buy nappies to get the bag :d eeeek! lol you get few other random vouchers with it to :) xx

If you dont get yours soon hun email them i did and glad i did :) xxx

Just thought id let you ladies know. i you join Asda baby club, you get a free box of nappies, you just print off the voucher and take it into Asda. Best freebie iv found yet :)

I know LOL where did the time go :dohh: im sure the pops will get strong soon hun :thumbup: i still getting more fluttering and only had the pop kick thing once since last week :thumbup:

I am so excited i dunno how im gonna get through tomorrow LOL...i think im going to be doing a lot of day dreaming haha :happydance:

I got mine through too LOL they must have been sent out all the same time :happydance: oh i didnt notice it wasnt valid yet, will check it out...wonder why they done that :shrug: I still not got my bounty pack either whoops, keep forgetting to take the thingy with me LOL will try and remember tomorrow too hehe :thumbup:

write your self a reminder.

I signed up for the asda one to i swear i got the voucher thing to print of but i think ive deleted it lol. Maybe i should re-sign up and i need my brother to print it of as im not connect to the one ryan has here :(.

I signed up for the asda one to i swear i got the voucher thing to print of but i think ive deleted it lol. Maybe i should re-sign up and i need my brother to print it of as im not connect to the one ryan has here :(.

Yes, a free box of nappies can't be missed lol:happydance:

I have been feeling kicks/pokes for over a week now, I am so excited! Bake baby bake!

Lol i want free nappies think i'll re-sign up heeheee.

Yes babe bake xxx

Just thought id let you ladies know. i you join Asda baby club, you get a free box of nappies, you just print off the voucher and take it into Asda. Best freebie iv found yet :)

Thanks for this hun, i didnt see it yesterday but am defo gonna sign up :thumbup:

I remembered phew!! Mine says 30th too, thank goodness you told me or i would be feeling very silly in the shop haha :dohh:

I have been feeling kicks/pokes for over a week now, I am so excited! Bake baby bake!

Aww Vidal so pleased for you :hugs: how exciting we all seem to be feeling our puddings about the same time :happydance:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEkkkkkkkk!!!! Good luck Sm can no wait for you to let us know how you got on :):) xxx

Oh my sickness came back today. Been sick few times but i just ate my ice lollie and feeling little better weird how that works lol

You welcome, im sure we could all do with as many freebies as possible. In that first bounty pack there is that hooded towel, I thought that was a great freebie.

Sorry to hear about your sickness hun, I bet it's a real pain in the ass. Im the opposite, im so hungry, every few hours my belly is moaning at me, iv just had some ready brek and an apple.

Thanks Cherry, was so excited and nervous all in one :haha: we not long home and can officially say we are Team BLUE :blue: !!!!!!

Jenny, i not got the bounty pack yet, have the thing in my bag but still not collected LOL will try to remember soon. Sounds like a great freebie though :thumbup:

Baby was snoozing on his belly so the pics werent great (again) but better than the last ones LOL naughty pudding :haha:

Attachments

• 16 weeks its a boy.jpg
    16 weeks its a boy.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 16 weeks 4d.jpg
    16 weeks 4d.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 16 weeks wave 2.jpg
    16 weeks wave 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
Awwww baby looks so cute sleeping away mines better wake up this time lol. xx

If anyone else has had there gender scan and know what their having let me know and ill pop a little stalk bird up for you xxx

Awwww baby looks so cute sleeping away mines better wake up this time lol. xx

Hehe i think i have a very lazy baby, i had coke before the scan LOL and we were armed with sweets but she never asked us to take a break so never used them :dohh:

I really feel like im going to be a mummy now - it feels so real LOL :happydance:

Aww i bet you do. Ohh the coke failed lol think ill do the same and stoke up on sweets and stuff before going in. I really hope baby is active enough for us to get a peek lol x

Aww i bet you do. Ohh the coke failed lol think ill do the same and stoke up on sweets and stuff before going in. I really hope baby is active enough for us to get a peek lol x

Im sure you'll be ok hun, your last scan was really clear and if your armed with sweets, cold drinks and coke the baby will HAVE to move LOL

Might be worth making a fuss of the scan tech though LOL in the hopes they will give you a bit more time :thumbup:

The private scan places seem really good too, the lady told us that if it was difficult to see the gender they ask you to go for a walk and if that dont work they book you in for another scan free :thumbup:

yay congrats on team blue. I can't wait for my scan on the 19th.

I was given my pack at the hospital.

Thanks hun, we are so happy...its just so nice to finally know and it makes it feel all the more real :happydance: as cue seeing him again all snoozy and sweet :cloud9:

I got a pack from the hospital with my booking in thing but never had the towel thingy, but i have a voucher for a second pack which i thought might have that in :shrug:

Thanks hun, we are so happy...its just so nice to finally know and it makes it feel all the more real :happydance: as cue seeing him again all snoozy and sweet :cloud9:

I got a pack from the hospital with my booking in thing but never had the towel thingy, but i have a voucher for a second pack which i thought might have that in :shrug:

I think they are probably less likely to get the gender wrong if its a boy too, I mean if they have seen mini man bits, they cant really be wrong lol.

Yeah I think it will be in your second pack then, along with the smallest tub of sudocream in the world lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->