April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Yeah i was surprised when she said it, i guess i was at the gym every day for a few months before BFP so it kinda makes sense but i been so bloated since then i just feel like a giant jelly belly LOL

They seem to do things slightly different depending on your area, i had my bloods done at the booking in appointment and they took blood at the 12 week scan too but i dont think it matters either way. Its a shame they couldnt get all your measurements, have they booked you for an extra scan or will they do it at the 20 week scan do you think?

I think your right LOL but its ok we have about 5 months of changing our minds before we need to worry hehe :haha:

Im soooo hungry today nom nom nom :thumbup:

Yeah i was surprised when she said it, i guess i was at the gym every day for a few months before BFP so it kinda makes sense but i been so bloated since then i just feel like a giant jelly belly LOL

They seem to do things slightly different depending on your area, i had my bloods done at the booking in appointment and they took blood at the 12 week scan too but i dont think it matters either way. Its a shame they couldnt get all your measurements, have they booked you for an extra scan or will they do it at the 20 week scan do you think?

I think your right LOL but its ok we have about 5 months of changing our minds before we need to worry hehe :haha:

Im soooo hungry today nom nom nom :thumbup:

I had my bloods done at the 12 week appointment at the hospital, they are only taking blood at the 16 week check to check for downs, as they couldn't get the measurements on the 12 week scan.

I will have scans in my 3rd tri, every two weeks, I guess that's the benefit of being high risk.

Oh yeah iv been having a couple of hungry days too, my bloating is starting to go down some, but im still so constipated lol, sorry TMI HHA.

Ahh ok that makes sense, my results came within in 2 days and i panicked when i saw it was the downs results as they said they would be in contact in 2 days if there was a problem but was negative test PHEW!!

How come your high risk? if you dont mind me asking?

LOL i have some days where im all bloated and constipated and others i feel totally normal...weird. I have just scoffed loads of mini peparamis and really fancy more hehe may have to take a trip to the shops :dohh:

Ahh ok that makes sense, my results came within in 2 days and i panicked when i saw it was the downs results as they said they would be in contact in 2 days if there was a problem but was negative test PHEW!!

How come your high risk? if you dont mind me asking?

LOL i have some days where im all bloated and constipated and others i feel totally normal...weird. I have just scoffed loads of mini peparamis and really fancy more hehe may have to take a trip to the shops :dohh:

Iv had 2 sections and my bmi is high, I wasn't high ris with the other pregnancies, so maybe it's more about the sections, who knows.

Iv been constipated since conseption lol, no amount of orange juice help lol

Oh right, does that mean you will have a section this time too? i dunno if the bmi makes a difference apart from the diabetes testing? My bmi is above normal but they said that its fine which is weird :shrug:

Have you tried prunes? I heard they can help? i also heard more fiber can help too :thumbup:

I was going to reply just before leaving for work but i was running late lol. Ive got a boy name and a girl name.

Paige and luke lol. was the only 2 names we could settle on lol.

And thank you ladies. He had texted his ex who he hasnt been out with since 2 year ago they were on and off. He drunkly texted her that he couldnt pull any one because he wanted her and that he still loved her.. His mate text me earlier to find out what going on and i told him he said dont worry they'll never get back together as she(the ex) has told him it is never happening.

I dont care now all i care about it me and the baby ryan can now take the back seat xx

Anyways enough about all the crap heehee. How are you all getting on? I bought more ice lollies and some salt and vinegar crisps :) mm yum x

lol ive read the rest of what i missed. i had problems going to the loo for a number to so mum was going to get some stool softer for me but some arent recommend for pregnant ladies so the pharmcey gave me one :) hope it helps x

Awww cute names Cherry, i had an idea today for a girl...Phoebe...DH says he quite likes it but i think we both should love the name but i guess even then we are likely to change our minds a few times LOL

oohh still on the salt n vinegar? I seem to change so frequently LOL im now on peparamis (went to shop LOL) and also still loving piri piri chicken hehe must be something in it the pudding likes LOL What flavour ice lollies you having hun?

OK txting the ex is a bit pants, i think your probs right to make him a back seat low priority hun...i can see why you were upset, tosser LOL I hope he starts treating you the way you deserve soon hun big hugs :hug:

Thats it someone has to take Piper lol The charmed girls xxx

Yes i bought the new walkers one and they taste more vinegar than salt. :( i prepare to have pickled onion ones more lol

I just bought mixed flavoured lollies and a tub of strawberry icecream :)

Thanks hun. I think for the time being men(ryan) will be the last thing ever on my mind for a while.

Gonna watch some true blood :)..

ohhh i used to love watching Charmed LOL havent seen it in years now hehe :thumbup:

Rubbish about the new walkers, why do they always tinker with things that are perfectly fine...grrr so annoying :growlmad:

Good idea about leaving men (and Ryan) to their own devices and worry about keeping you and the bubs safe and healthy and happy you two are all that matters :hugs:

Enjoy your True blood...think am gonna watch a bit of gossip girl :haha:

cute names girls, we haven't really decided on any dh doesn't really like any of my girls names loL!

Ill change your dated hun.

Ohh i swear i felt baby move just then. I felt 2 pops and the bit of a flutter :) eeek!

Now im off to bed ladies night all x

Oh right, does that mean you will have a section this time too? i dunno if the bmi makes a difference apart from the diabetes testing? My bmi is above normal but they said that its fine which is weird :shrug:

Have you tried prunes? I heard they can help? i also heard more fiber can help too :thumbup:

Yeah I can't give birth naturally unfortunatly.

I don't think I could put a prune in my mouth...ever lol. Iv tried loads, wheat-a-bix, fruit juices with bits, all bran, but baby doesn't want to let go of anything haha.

I had a God awful dream last night.... I was expecting twins, but one had died in my belly, it was horrible, I still have a lingering feeling of sadness and panic now.

I was going to reply just before leaving for work but i was running late lol. Ive got a boy name and a girl name.

Paige and luke lol. was the only 2 names we could settle on lol.

And thank you ladies. He had texted his ex who he hasnt been out with since 2 year ago they were on and off. He drunkly texted her that he couldnt pull any one because he wanted her and that he still loved her.. His mate text me earlier to find out what going on and i told him he said dont worry they'll never get back together as she(the ex) has told him it is never happening.

I dont care now all i care about it me and the baby ryan can now take the back seat xx

Anyways enough about all the crap heehee. How are you all getting on? I bought more ice lollies and some salt and vinegar crisps :) mm yum x

:o He doesn't deserve you!

I love salt and vinegar too try the snack a jacks, they are soooooo salt and vinegary, my mouth is watering lol

oooooh im going to get some now :) xxxx

Thanks hun. xxx

I will do lol i love snack a jacks lol x

had my 16 week mw appointment today :happydance:
blood pressure and everything was fine, even got to hear the heartbeat.
164 bpm :cloud9:
she commented that she thinks ill only have a tiny bump because of how strong my stomach muscles are.. she looked really confused when i said no i want to be hugeeee! :haha:

Another April 13 baby here!

I'm due 19th April, and oh my I cannot wait!! Seriously excited now!

I'm 16+6 and I don't think that I've felt any kicks... But tbh I don't know what I'm looking for really!

Love seeing so many women around the same time as me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->