April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

They messed up my appointment so I am going back 12/10 to the right place to get my scan. The place the scheduled me at was not covered by my medicaid so I was like duhh. I'm not gonna pay $175 when it can be covered.

All yalls bumps look soooo cute!!

aww thats not fair. they should have put it to the right place.

Hey Sm your bump from those piks looks alot more rounder :). and your scan will be here sooon.

I had my midwife yesterday. i thought it was half 2 but it was meant to be 1.50 :( whoops she gave us a ring and we ran up lol lucky i live like right next door lol.
Baby's first heartbeat from the first time we heard it was 140 then yesterday it was 148 she said was little high but it as ok. guess it was from me running up there lol . Baby measuring correctly.

So last night laying on my back in bed watching another youtube video lol i had my han on my belly where she kicks or punches and i felt it from the outside :) my hand move as i felt it and i had to stop the video just to recover myself lol. so amazing x

Hope your all well. and has anyone else found out there babys sex to pop your stalk up on front page. x

awww Cherry thats so lovely :cloud9: what did it feel like? oh its so amazing you must be so excited to feel her again :flower: not long till the scan :happydance: im so excited to see him again but said it will be the last one till he is here :dohh: LOL silly isnt it :haha: my bump seems to be growing loads at the minute :blush:

Doll thats such a shame they got it wrong for you but i dont blame you not wanting to pay all that money, not long till the next one :thumbup:

Doll I'm sorry they messed up yr appointment but its not too long to wait and sounds like you save some vital baby dollars doing it!
Cherry amazing feeling baby from outside! Can't wait for that!
I'm feeling tiny kicks, not very often and always in my lower left side? Does anyone else always feel baby in the same side? X

Rooster i feel kicks/pokes in my lower right exactly the same place every time but when i feel him flip/wiggle its usually more in the middle :shrug: i think he has long legs like DH who is like a daddy long legs :haha:

hi ladies and thank you! I really wasn't that upset but Jon was, he was excited to see Elijah again. I have a feeling they are gonna actually put me back at my original DD based on my LMP, even though I can tell I am further along now. My bump is getting pretty high just to be 18 wks based on my lmp, I'll post a pic so you guys can see.

And Elijah's kicks are def getting stronger and last night I was convinced I could feel it on the outside but he stopped before I could put my hand on my tummy. He seems to be loving my right side, his legs are on the left side where I feel the kicks but head and chest seem to be on the right cause that is where we always find the HB with doppler.

also I have been constipated ugh!! I haven't gotten any prunes or anything but I know I need to add those to my diet but now I need emergency help lol! Like stool softeners or something.

19 wks

https://i47.tinypic.com/sv3wk1.jpg

Hi everyone!

Haven't stopped by for a couple of days so just catching up with all the posts & everyone's fab bump pics! I am still (impatiently) waiting to feel proper movements, and the tiredness seems to have come back with a vengeance, but otherwise all is good!
Oh and I took advantage of the 20% off offer at Babies R Us last weekend & got my cot & mattress, feels good to have bought a big item! :)

awww Cherry thats so lovely :cloud9: what did it feel like? oh its so amazing you must be so excited to feel her again :flower: not long till the scan :happydance: im so excited to see him again but said it will be the last one till he is here :dohh: LOL silly isnt it :haha: my bump seems to be growing loads at the minute :blush:

Doll thats such a shame they got it wrong for you but i dont blame you not wanting to pay all that money, not long till the next one :thumbup:

I cant really explain it lol it was like a hiccup, sort of pop.. i honestly dont know how to explain it lol but im on cloud 9 from it :)

yeah gutted i wont see her again on the screen but at least now im more than aware im pregnant lol

Doll go to your doctors i had that problem to. but i got it from the pharmacy and i didnt have to pay. took me a week to finish it lol and it taste yummy xxx

I cant really explain it lol it was like a hiccup, sort of pop.. i honestly dont know how to explain it lol but im on cloud 9 from it :)

yeah gutted i wont see her again on the screen but at least now im more than aware im pregnant lol

Awwww it sounds amazing, cant wait to feel him like that :cloud9: yeah your right its going to be so much easier now you can fell her so much :flower: i find feeling his little pokes makes me feel calm as i know he is happy and safe :)

Salt, not long now hun im sure you will feel movements soon :flower: what mattress did you go for? Im so confused with them, there seems to be a massive gap in prices and im not sure if the foam ones are not for every day or just different :shrug:

Doll your bump is so lovely :baby: i havent a clue where Dougie is sitting LOL i just know he pokes in the same place hehe i feel your pain with the constipation, seems to have really set in for me this week :( cant be doing with the docs though i feel like im always there these days :dohh:

Anyone feeling kicks above there belly button at 10 weeks? I am , At my last US he was measuring a week ahead.

Sm - we got a decent foam one in the end...it was on offer & we ended up getting a cot over a cotbed due to space restrictions so I know he won't be on it for years & years. From what I read spring ones are definitely better long term but foam is fine for cots.

Have my 3D scan on Saturday! Getting very excited, and can't wait for the confirmation of her being a girl! Bugger didn't really open her legs at my 18 week appointment, so once I get the 3D I can start doing nursery! :D Doll, you have seemed to have grown quie a bit.... Bump is very big since your last picture

Sm - we got a decent foam one in the end...it was on offer & we ended up getting a cot over a cotbed due to space restrictions so I know he won't be on it for years & years. From what I read spring ones are definitely better long term but foam is fine for cots.

Thanks Salt, thats so helpful i was really getting myself confused :wacko: we are having a cot too and will buy a bed when he's ready for it so it sounds like foam is the way to go :thumbup: thanks again hun :hugs:

lol i took a pik of my cot to post but it wont let me send from my phone and i keep meaning to pop my usb cable in to pop it on here for you to see lol there is no sheets on it just yet though.... i went into a phramcy bout that problem you both have they gave me medince for it as you cant get on the shelf stuff because of being pregnant booo i got it for free though lol

Last night I felt Elijah kicking more strong than usual so I put my hand on my tummy and could feel it on my hand!! of course he stopped before Jon could feel it. But I also felt him kicking through out the night as well as this morning. Lil bugger is getting stronger =)

Awesome! So happy for you!

Last night I felt Elijah kicking more strong than usual so I put my hand on my tummy and could feel it on my hand!! of course he stopped before Jon could feel it. But I also felt him kicking through out the night as well as this morning. Lil bugger is getting stronger =)

Sooo, I got a bit carried away earlier & ordered a Doppler...! It's too easy to buy on Amazon :)
I am fed up with not feeling anything, so I thought this would make me feel better. I paid for speedy delivery too, so it should be here on Saturday!
The only thing is, in my shopping frenzy I forgot about gel, and I don't think it comes with any :( I've ordered some now but it'll probably arrive a couple of days later. I will be so desperate to use it when it gets here, anyone got any idea if it might work at all without?! Or anything else I could try it with?!

Aloe vera gel works!!

Sooo, I got a bit carried away earlier & ordered a Doppler...! It's too easy to buy on Amazon :)
I am fed up with not feeling anything, so I thought this would make me feel better. I paid for speedy delivery too, so it should be here on Saturday!
The only thing is, in my shopping frenzy I forgot about gel, and I don't think it comes with any :( I've ordered some now but it'll probably arrive a couple of days later. I will be so desperate to use it when it gets here, anyone got any idea if it might work at all without?! Or anything else I could try it with?!

Oh really? Thanks Vidal! I can probably get that easily enough. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->