April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

ok results.....

i had to ask the lady to check gender for me... she says baby looks like a girl but she cant be sure incase baby is hiding a willy lol..

so for now we're team pink. placeta is lying good to its not low and baby is in front of it. also het heaf wad down lol the lady said baby was moving alot but to me baby didnt look active lol oh wells i have active baby girl she is healthy and we are calling her paige. but now stuck for middle names i said anne but he foes like it..men are so fussy lol

Congrats on :pink: Cherry!! :yipee:
i was wrong with my prediction :lol:
:hugs:

I just seen you had left a comment and had to get in here.

I was wrong to hun, but its ok.

How are you keeping? Love the new pik xxxx

:)

im okay struggling with my depression but thats normal for me
i think its triggering more though from what happened having bad
episodes of it again :( im still in pain on and off :nope: .. but im trying
to get on with things

Hope your okay and bump! :hugs: xx

Aww im sorry to hear that hun. i do hope things get better for you.

Me and bump are ok starting to feel her move to.

Jenny i have no idea. you could ask the person on receiption if they have any more midwives available. Kind of rude her saying those things. my midwife has never said anything mean to me nor even mention my way. If she does harass you again i would put a complain in there.

Jenny i agree with Cherry its no right her harassing you like that and would certainly speak to your doctors office to see if/how you can change and complain if it continues :hugs: very mean of her and just what you dont need :(

Becyboo im sorry your struggling hun i know your going through a tough time and just wanted to send you big hugs and to say i been thinking of you and hope you feel better soon :hug:

I was thinking maybe the hospital will do my 24 week appointment, they only need to check my urine and blood pressure. Might be able to get around it that way.

:happydance:

I was thinking maybe the hospital will do my 24 week appointment, they only need to check my urine and blood pressure. Might be able to get around it that way.

:happydance:

Maybe, my doctors share the appointments with midewifes and i have to see doc at 25 weeks and 35 weeks so maybe you could do yours instead? xx

Jenny: from the several different ultra sound techs, docs etc. that I've seen I've noticed some are really nice and supportive and some seem to live through your pregnancy and get overwhelmly involved. I think thats what she is doing, just acting like a overbearing mother since as a midwife she just provides you with the right information etc. and then its up to you. But she seems to want to make sure you follow through with what she thinks you should do. Its not like you are drinking and using drugs and endangering your child.

Becyboo: pregnancy doesn't make it easy to deal with stress and emotions. Maybe you just need different scenery? a day out with friends or OH? or if possible a weekend away just to get other things on your mind and relax?

Jon and I had a great Thanksgiving with family! MIL made an amazing meal as always and we all just over ate :) SIL came by with her baby daddy (lol) and their kids, they recently got back together after about 4 yrs and announced they are getting married in January!! We are all so happy and relieved! my SIL also would not stop rubbing my belly lmao its hilarious cause she has never been around anyone but herself being pregnant so she is so excited!
We also announced our boys name at dinner: Elijah Timothy, and since Timothy is my FIL's name he got all blushed and embarrased lol.

So Elijah didn't really react to main course but he loves sweets so during dessert is when he started kicking =) We have also been using our doppler pretty much every night, and that is daddy duty, Jon is so mesmerized when he finds the HB.

Also I have my first for real dating scan on Monday 5.30 pm so I will finally get a DD. We will see how big our boy is!

Dollface, I see what you mean. I wont be going to groups, I don't do well around people I don't know. I also don't deal well with overbearing women like her lol, I guess im just lucky not to get it from my mom or MIL lol

Dollface, I see what you mean. I wont be going to groups, I don't do well around people I don't know. I also don't deal well with overbearing women like her lol, I guess im just lucky not to get it from my mom or MIL lol

Well its really weird when someone you don't know is so involved with something as big as a child you are carrying. Its a little creepy :haha:

Well its really weird when someone you don't know is so involved with something as big as a child you are carrying. Its a little creepy :haha:

lol it's sweet that she cares, but she is going very ott. Im big but im not massive im a size 20/22, and I don't smoke, or drink (during pregnancy), or have any medical conditions.

Hey ladies, just doing little check in. Still not feeling so great, my sore ear has moved to the other ear but at least my sore throat is on the mend. My little sister also said ive popped out so ill be sure to add a bump pik tomorrow for you all to see.

Im heaing of to bed early so i can recover more from the bug :( hope your all well xx

Hi girls, bit of a stupid moan really.
I'm so happy my pregnancy is going well and I'm well too :)
Just my bump is silly! It's low and stops at the belly button. Does any other yummy April mummies have this? I see people's bumps and they look nice and round. I won't even photograph it anymore as I don't think it looks right!! Xx

Mines is weird hun. i cant see any difference but it seem little bigger little tight today also. I can only feel my bump growing when i lie down also. i think it rounding out a little just now but i know we're all different.

Attachments

• 20121125_140156[1].jpg
    20121125_140156[1].jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
Yr right I know everyone is different And I should love my funny bump! Might take a pic of it tonight after work and post it here.
Your bump is lovely cherry defo looking more round and pregnanty! Xx

Thanks rooster. cant wait to see your bump piky. lol

Ok so here it is, sorry about the lack of clothes and my cellulite thighs!
It's pretty big as have spent the entire day stuffing my face at work!
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/CBDBAEC2-7A96-42D8-98F7-FFF6A063AB74-2879-00000229A0FB800B.jpg
P.s sorry the pic Is massive! X

cherry: yours is deffo higher and looking like a girl bump!!

Rooster: love your bumpy, i think that is super cute!!

have my scan tomorrow, so we shall see what the measurements are and what my DD is.

Love your bump rooster. super cute.

Thanks doll :) xx

Rooster - i think your bump looks fine don't worry about it im sure it will rise up high in no time!!

I got diagnosed with SPD yesterday- oh the pain! Looks like paracetsmol will become a good friend!! Lol xxx

Awesome bump Rooster.

My 18 week bump

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/63747_10151133960185264_108099162_n.jpg

Rooster cute bump :flower:

Doll good luck at your scan today :hugs: wonder if they will bump you forward :thumbup: i have my scan next friday and im looking forward to seeing the bubs again :thumbup: is this your last scan too?

Jenny love your bump its perfect :flower: mine seems to change from jelly belly to quite hard through the day LOL i recon i still have a bit of bloat going on

Attachments

• up to 18 week bump.jpg
    up to 18 week bump.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe