April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Nausea has quieted down a bit, tho I'm feeling the weight. Went out to buy maternity clothes, mostly pants since mine no longer fit. Was to cute, I can't believe I, actually pregnant! Today I parked in the expectant moms parking at the mall (it was late), felt amazing... One of those little things I wanted to do for the last 4 years.... Super syked! As far as feeling sick... Small price to pay for my awesome mood!

cc im going to say girl just a feeling lol

ive been sick every morning this week im not sure why though sucks. was lil dizzy yesterday first time this tri. im ok now after having lil puke in the morning im fine for the rest of the day

need to type my comment.

i say girl cc

ive been sick few morning this week. then ill be ok for the rest of the day. my mum was like this to so i may follow her lol. ill try that dry toast but saying that im out of peanut buttet love it to much

out of peanut butter! sorry, that sucks! Thanks cherry 32 days until ultrasound day :)

I was feeling pukey on Monday as well. I think part of it had to do with what I ate though. Too much candy. :haha:

Hi, do you ladies mind if I join your group please? I'm due april 14th :) xx

Can I join too please? :hi:

We are due on 4th April. Gender scan on 16th November and we are hoping to find out :happydance:

yay crownjewels! I was due april 16th but my dating scan showed baby 2 days ahead. :) x

Hey Ladies,

Got some awesome news. Looks like i don't need to wait until my week 16 for my letter with scan date:) Got little suprise as i headed to get my laptop and back to mums.

I opened the letter and screamed out loud lol i know sad eh. But my gender scan is the 21st 5 days before my brothers birthday and my midwife open is 3 days before my neices birthday lol

Hello! May I join in? I'm 13 weeks!!! Due 20th of April!
Cherrybump that's great news about the gender scan! Just over a month away!
Xx:)

Morning Rooster. Of course you can :).

I do hope the weeks past fast so i can get there quicker lol.
but i think it will drag just to be a pain lol unless work is busy heehee.

Hows is everyone feeling today? xx

Had my scan again this morning. My date has been confirmed I'm not due on
1st April but the 20th! (irregular periods)

Aww no way. Yeah i get irrgelour periods to. Doctor told me my first due date would have been 22 march lol so i jump right back but i did say to him about my periods and i couldnt be 100% sure when my last one was either but i figure i wasnt that far along and when i got ask at my scan how far i think i am i said maybe around 9 weeks. she said i was close i was 10wks 2 days.

But worry though it has gone rather fast since having my scan and now im dying for my next one lol 7 weeks away xx

My 20 week scan will be around the 1st of dec! Not finding out the sex though!
Hi Emma! That's fantastic news! So we are not due date buddies anymore! Unless I go early and you go a little late ;) xx

Hey Ladies,

Got some awesome news. Looks like i don't need to wait until my week 16 for my letter with scan date:) Got little suprise as i headed to get my laptop and back to mums.

I opened the letter and screamed out loud lol i know sad eh. But my gender scan is the 21st 5 days before my brothers birthday and my midwife open is 3 days before my neices birthday lol

Yey!! I was booked in for my 2nd scan when I went for my first one... 19th November :D so just a tad earlier than you! How exciting x

Yayy!!! im so excited i can't wait to find out what we're having. Are you finding out what you having? xx

oooh just seen we're the same due dates lol :) probably said that before xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"