April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

I hear people on youtube using just normal lotion hun so give both a try lol.

Ooooh doll so happy for you that he is getting stronger :). i tried again last night to feel paige but i gave up and went to sleep lol. Nearly over this cold so i thought early night would help.

Cant wait for everyone else to start feeling there little ones kick an punch lol.

Yes salt aloe works! You don't wanna use any vaseline or petrolatum based product because they don't. Transmit the frequency properly plus the they tend to destroy the wands as well. I wanna order morwe of the actual gel because I can find the hb faster with it, it slides better too.

Yes salt aloe works! You don't wanna use any vaseline or petrolatum based product because they don't. Transmit the frequency properly plus the they tend to destroy the wands as well. I wanna order morwe of the actual gel because I can find the hb faster with it, it slides better too.

Brilliant thanks for the tips! :)

Morning ladies. How are you all?

Im going to wrap up warm today for the school run, I froze yesterday so the layers are coming out lol.

Iv had lots of movement from baby yesterday, and this morning, amazing feeling the kicks get stronger

i havent been on here in forever! heres my 19 week bump, what do you think ladies, boy or girl :flower:

thought id show how big i look in my maternity jeans :haha: new look have a sale on, so they were only 16 pound, but if you buy online theyre 12 :thumbup:

Attachments

• 1354260144717.jpg
    1354260144717.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1354261010874.jpg
    1354261010874.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
theyre supposed to be 'under the bump' jeans but atleast theyre keeping my bump warm for now :haha:

Kbwebb your bump is beautiful! :hugs:
I have felt LO move the last few days! It's very exciting. I even saw my bump move! If I put my hand on my bump the baby stops moving immediately! Naughty baby! X

thankyou :flower:
that happened to me, i had my hand on my tummy, and felt a kick, as soon as i put OH's hand there it stopped :dohh:

I have a feeling the baby is going to play hid and seek from my DH too!
Baby is going mad kicking now but when I put my hand on my tummy it stops! Stage fright! X

Sooo, I got a bit carried away earlier & ordered a Doppler...! It's too easy to buy on Amazon :)
I am fed up with not feeling anything, so I thought this would make me feel better. I paid for speedy delivery too, so it should be here on Saturday!
The only thing is, in my shopping frenzy I forgot about gel, and I don't think it comes with any :( I've ordered some now but it'll probably arrive a couple of days later. I will be so desperate to use it when it gets here, anyone got any idea if it might work at all without?! Or anything else I could try it with?!

Water worked with mine XX

OMG Not feeling good at the moment :cry:
So I got diagnosed with the symphysis pubis dysfunction thingy at the beginning of the week. The physiotherapist was very serious with me telling me that everytime I take a step I am damaging my pelvis. I need to rest and possibly get signed off if my job is too much. Hence why I am in pain all night and not sleeping and am soooooo tired!!
So i called my employer and explained the situation. I only work as a dinner lady 1.5 hrs a day looking after children with special needs. They have already moved me to a 'less dangerous ' area on the playground to keep away from any knocks etc. Well they then moved me to the quiet room with wheelchair children.
After 2 days of that my hips and back were horrendous and when I left for the day I was almost in tears!
I bearly slept that night and yesterday spent the whole day crying because I know I need to stop work now, but it's all been a bit sudden :cry:
I kind of dreaded going in but liked the work ina weird kind of way. but where i am constantly worried I am damaging myself and Im hurting day and night and am not so tired from not sleeping I look and feel a mess!!!
I called into work (in tears!lol) and said I couldnt do it anymore and so have now self certificated for the next 7 days with the hope the doc will sign me off next week. Oh the worry! I am praying my employers are more understadning than mad.
Everyone is telling me to look after myself first which I know is true but oh I feel so s***!
I am so relieved my DH and I have managed to get this baby after our miscarriages but I am such an independant person that this has kind of knocked me a bit. I don't regret this baby one bit but I need to learn to sit back and chill so I don't do any more damage (or minimal) or Ihave been warned I could be on crutches or worst a wheelchair!! I feel very sad and down :cry:

Is there anyone else out there struggling this early?? XXX

CC you poor love! I'm not struggling too much but I have work colleagues who are on bedrest for the whole 9 months. I'm really hopping your employer understands your need for rest. I'm not a good rester either! When I had very bad morning sickness I started making my own Xmas cards. It just took up some time! I also became addicted to 4od.
You are halfway through now and the next half of the pregnancy should go by quickly, u must rest if its so painful and think of the wonderful end result!
I feel terribly guilty when I ever curse this pregnacy (not that often but had terrible m/s til 13 weeks and just felt like death all the time!) I wanted this baby is much and after miscarriages you do feel guilty for not enjoying the preganancy but pregnancy isn't always easy! I'm sure alot of the girls here will agree..
Did the doc perscribe you any pain relief?
Xx:hugs: xX

Oh cc really sorry to hear you are suffering :( definitely sit back and relax, and I'm sure your GP will sign you off and your work will understand (frankly, they will have to!)
These things are definitely sent to try us, but just focus on that baby that will be worth it all in the end xx

Really?! That's even better since its free!! I'll try that :)

My doppler is an Angelsounds one, only cheap at about £25 on Amazon and it even said in the booklet it will work with a small amount of water. I tested it and it did but I expect gel does better especially early on. I figure around the 20w mark though it's pretty easy to hear anyway :winkwink: Good Luck XX

The physio said I could take Paracetamol but to be honest I am wary of taking anything and so only do if I really have to. Through the day it's not so bad, a twinge here and there and just moving around and bending etc carefully because whatever I do through the day, my pelvis then tries to heal in the night when I am sleeping and thats when the nightmare starts! I am awake at least every two hours to turn over and once i've done one side, then the other, they both feel like they are on fire. I then move to my back which then aches terribly when i wake the next time and then i start on the sides again....It's a long night I tell you! LOL. Last night i looked at the clock hoping it was nearly time to get up because I was fed up with it and it was only 1am!!!:wacko:
I figure if im not at work I will rest more and any sleep i miss through the night I can nap on and off through the day so im not like the walking dead when I finally have the baby! LOL

Oh the joys!!! Thanks all for your kind words XXX:hugs:

Really?! That's even better since its free!! I'll try that :)

My doppler is an Angelsounds one, only cheap at about £25 on Amazon and it even said in the booklet it will work with a small amount of water. I tested it and it did but I expect gel does better especially early on. I figure around the 20w mark though it's pretty easy to hear anyway :winkwink: Good Luck XX

That's the exact one I got! Hope it arrives early tomorrow :)

Oh man, cc im so sorry to hear to your having much luck just now. I hope you get signed off and get plenty of rest. You so need to put your feet up an rest. Growing a baby isnt so easy and we all go through it very differently. hopefully the rest helps you feel better and you can move around little bit more.

I took Paracetamol to help with my cold i took them twice again because the pain in my throat and ears where so bad. Dont think they will do much harm as i dont like taking that but take it if i really have to :(

i picked up my free boots bag today so happy with it lol :) good bargain lol

Hi ladies

Can I join you?! My ages were moved a my 12 weeks scan so I'm due on 29th April with my second. I guess chances are that I'll have a may baby. I'm not sure where I fit!x

Oh man, cc im so sorry to hear to your having much luck just now. I hope you get signed off and get plenty of rest. You so need to put your feet up an rest. Growing a baby isnt so easy and we all go through it very differently. hopefully the rest helps you feel better and you can move around little bit more.

I took Paracetamol to help with my cold i took them twice again because the pain in my throat and ears where so bad. Dont think they will do much harm as i dont like taking that but take it if i really have to :(

i picked up my free boots bag today so happy with it lol :) good bargain lol

Oooo how long did it take you to get it??!!! I signed up online to the boots club about 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet. Am eager to get my bag too! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->