April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Ohh Cherry poor you hun :hugs: sounds very uncomfortable :hugs: at least you will be off on Mat leave in 3 weeks though hun :flower: then you can spend your time resting and preparing for Pages arrival :happydance:

How cute you can feel her hiccuping :cloud9: DJ is such a wigglebum these days and he kicks so hard now...its so nice to feel him shifting about puts my mind at rest..i'll look forward to the hiccups :haha:

Apple, sorry your suffering with SPD too hun :hugs: have they made any suggestions how to cope with it? xxx

Hahaha you spell Paige's name like the book page lol.

Aww your lucky to be feeling hard strong kicks i dont feel Paige kicks like that but saying that she does really kick of punch that much lol She is a wriggler and love to stretch out. Im beginning to think this baby is going to have long legs like Ryan lol

Sorry to hear your have spd apple :( xx

Hahaha you spell Paige's name like the book page lol.

Aww your lucky to be feeling hard strong kicks i dont feel Paige kicks like that but saying that she does really kick of punch that much lol She is a wriggler and love to stretch out. Im beginning to think this baby is going to have long legs like Ryan lol

Sorry to hear your have spd apple :( xx

LOL whoops sorry hun :blush: xxx

Just thought I would update you ladies!

Olivia Isobel Christine Vidal was born this morning at 1:17 AM via emergency c-section. She weighs 3 lbs and 4 ounces! She's absolutely precious. She's in NICU, just needs a little help breathing but other than that is doing great! C-section went well. I'm a little sore but doing great overall. I'll have to post a birth story later as well as a picture! Thanks for all the support :) She made it 3 extra weeks which I'm sure did excellent things for her. I'm absolutely in love, and am now the proud mommy of 2 beautiful daughters!

Olivia Isobel Christine Vidal was born this morning at 1:17 AM via emergency c-section. She weighs 3 lbs and 4 ounces! She's absolutely precious. She's in NICU, just needs a little help breathing but other than that is doing great! C-section went well. I'm a little sore but doing great overall. I'll have to post a birth story later as well as a picture! Thanks for all the support :) She made it 3 extra weeks which I'm sure did excellent things for her. I'm absolutely in love, and am now the proud mommy of 2 beautiful daughters!

Congratulations can't wait to see pics take care of yourself xxxx

Awwww Dessy congratulation :hugs::hugs::hugs: welcome to the world little Olivia :hugs: im so glad she managed to stay in for the extra 3 weeks sounds like she is doing well :flower: looking forward to your story and piccies!!! xxxxxxxx

Congratulations!!!

Omg congrats hun. Oooo my name is Christine haha lol

glad your both ok xxxxx

Thanks everyone! I still haven't gotten to hold her yet, so I don't have too mny pictures, but here is one of her for now :) I will post more when I have some of her out of the incubator.

734653_10151483997906096_1269121795_n.jpg

shes so perfect! i'm so glad that shes ok and before you know it youll be bringing her home! :cloud9:

Awwww Dessy shes perfect :cloud9: congratulations on a beautiful little girl what a cutie :flower: xxxx

Thanks so much ladies! she's beautiful. Here are a couple more now that you can actually see her outside the incubator and without so much gear! :)

me and olivia.jpg
538283_10151495294631096_480921378_n.jpg

Dessy you so pretty. Little one is so gorgeous to awww i cant wait to meet paige now. Congrats again hun xxxxx

dessy: she is so tiny but absolutely gorgeous and clearly takes after her mom! look at you!

Awww Dessy she is gorgeous!!! She looks so small such a lovely little buba :flower: how are you both doing? xxxx

Thanks girls! I'm in heaven honestly. She started out really rocky, but she's made a breakthrough the last 2 days! She's taking my breast milk through her tubes, digesting every bit of it. She's up to her full feeds, and feeding every 3 hours! She's becoming more alert. She's breathing on her own. I've held her many times now, and I even put clothes on her tonight :D Tomorrow night her IV comes out for good, and I get to bathe her for the first time! She's almost back up to her birth weight. I mean, she's seriously doing well! They think she'll be there for another 3-4 weeks, but that's amazing seeing she was 2 months early! As for me, I'm doing really well. Very busy though between going to the hospital and being back at home for my oldest daughter. Monday we're finally introducing them, now that Olivia is stable! Needless to say... I'm in pure heaven and so so in love. I'm down 11 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. So honestly, perfect all around!

Enough about me and my little angel. I've been so busy I haven't asked how all of you have been doing?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->