April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Hey girls

Sorry I haven't replied in so long. Went in Friday afternoon for the second celetone shot, and they kept me because I had so may contractions, pain, and had dilated further to 2cm. I'm still here, finally decided to pay for some internet since I'll be here most likely until at least Wednesday. They said the baby could come at any time now... so let's hope not. They did some test this morning which is 95% accurate to see if she will come in the next 2 weeks, should have the results by tomorrow morning. Go for an ultrasound tomorrow morning so they can check her weight and the fluids around her. Last week when they checked she was in the 13th percentile, so let's hope it's not gotten worse or, it's gotten better! Depending on the results of that test and the ultrasound, I will be let out Wednesday. If they come back with bad results, I won't be going anywhere. If i do go home, i'll still be on bed rest until Olivia comes. They also told me, I won't make it past 36 weeks no matter what because they will intervene and take her out by that point because of the fluids and her weight. So, I'm just hoping for the best. Sorry for the long update.

Dont worry about how long your update is hun we're all here if you need to chat with us. If she can make it to 36 weeks that shall be good right as she will be only be a week from full term. Ryan keeping telling me he was born 6 weeks early which would mean he was born at 34 weeks.

Your in the best place just now and they will take good care of you. even though you propably dont wanna be in there lol. Hope your results come back good so your only kept in one more night. Just noticed your nearly 30 weeks which means your going to have a tough few weeks ahead of you. You will get there hun.

'Olivia' You must stay in there little longer for mummy xxxx

my prayers are with you! Please keep us updated.

Hey girls

Sorry I haven't replied in so long. Went in Friday afternoon for the second celetone shot, and they kept me because I had so may contractions, pain, and had dilated further to 2cm. I'm still here, finally decided to pay for some internet since I'll be here most likely until at least Wednesday. They said the baby could come at any time now... so let's hope not. They did some test this morning which is 95% accurate to see if she will come in the next 2 weeks, should have the results by tomorrow morning. Go for an ultrasound tomorrow morning so they can check her weight and the fluids around her. Last week when they checked she was in the 13th percentile, so let's hope it's not gotten worse or, it's gotten better! Depending on the results of that test and the ultrasound, I will be let out Wednesday. If they come back with bad results, I won't be going anywhere. If i do go home, i'll still be on bed rest until Olivia comes. They also told me, I won't make it past 36 weeks no matter what because they will intervene and take her out by that point because of the fluids and her weight. So, I'm just hoping for the best. Sorry for the long update.

Thanks so much for the support! Got the results of the test and from the ultrasound. The test results came back positive which means I'm at higher risk to go into labor in the next couple weeks. Her weight is still low but her fluids came up by 36 points which is amazing! Unfortunately, they're keeping me for another 2 weeks, and will re-assess at the end of that. So, 3 weeks in a hospital for sure for me! I just miss my daughter terribly.

Hi girls , I havnt been on B&B for weeks so thought I'd check in. I hope U r all doing ok. 30 + 1 now, can't believe going to meet little bean soon :)

I haven't had time to read through all thread since last being on but will try and catch up.

Dessy , fingers crossed everything is ok for you, n Olivia stay nice n comfy inside ur mummy as long as poss (( hugs))

Apple xx

Dessy so sorry your really going through it hun big hugs :hug: you are in the best place for now though hun, i know it will be boring and you miss your little girl but at least in hospital they can do their best to keep baby in your tummy for as long as possible :hugs: thinking of you and Olivia xxx

Dessy positive thoughts to your way!!

Last night I had a really upsetting dream about going into labor early and just lots and lots of bad things happening. Not gonna go into detail cause I'm sure it would upset you as much as it did me. Lets just say the baby/birth/labor nightmares have begun!!

Aww Dessy. I hope they make you feel at home there if they are keeping you in and someone will bring things in for you if you need them. You are in the right place though. and i do hope you get plenty of rest in there. I know it might not be much fun being stuck in bed all day and watching tv but you shall get through these next few weeks :) xxxx

Oh doll ive not had no labor dreams yet hope you dont get to many of them xx

Dessy, how you getting on hun? No updates from you in a while...is little Olivia here? Hope your both ok xxxxx :hugs:

Oh yeah dessy how are you getting on?..

This baby brain on mines *shakes head* so glad i aint got to long left of working these past 2 days have taking in out of me :(.

*PEOPLE I CANT REACH THAT FAR**

I swear some customer you get are blind or just plain rude and make your stretch even if you cant reach the items including the money.. Sorry little rant burst there. I have to keep hanger close to me now to reach items and pull them forward lol other than the i feel like Paige would like to escape by stretching out alot more when i stand up at work. lol xxx

Well, they won't be letting me leave until she come. I'm still sitting at 2cm dilated, but my cervix has shortened to 1.6 cm long... and it supposed to be at least 3cm long right now, so that's not good. It's still sitting at she could come at any time. I've also been losing bits of my plug everyday, and little leaks. They said I definitely won't go past 36 weeks, and I have less than 50% chance of even getting to 36 weeks. I'm 31 weeks on Friday, and they said their goal right now is to get me to 34 weeks, but don't think I'll hold out that long. So my guess is she will be here in the next 3 weeks sometime... but no one can really say when. The only sure thing is she will probably be here no later than 35 weeks. So I guess a month tops for me? The good news is that she is a small baby, but she's very healthy. My fluids have also gone up. She's still breech though. In any regular pregnancy that would be fine as there's lots of time, but I may not get that much time.. so here's to hoping she flips heads down asap.

How's everyone else holding up?

OH! Also, my mother went to the states this week, she will be home Friday, thank god. I was worried she wouldn't be here when I went into labor which would be a disaster as she's my support person because I'm not with the father. But she found lots of preemie clothes down there, and very cute at that! I had a couple from my daughter, but not much as most of them got ruined when she was throwing up on them a lot, and some were just neutral as there's not much here in canada.. not where I live anyway. So I'm glad my baby will have some clothes to wear :p

UC BABY_0006.jpg

I forgot to show this. They let me out this past Saturday for 4 hours on a pass, and I went to my re-booked 3D ultrasound. This is my eager baby Olivia on the inside :) She's flexible... feet on face and all :p

Your still in our thoughts! Praying for you and your baby girl!

Well, they won't be letting me leave until she come. I'm still sitting at 2cm dilated, but my cervix has shortened to 1.6 cm long... and it supposed to be at least 3cm long right now, so that's not good. It's still sitting at she could come at any time. I've also been losing bits of my plug everyday, and little leaks. They said I definitely won't go past 36 weeks, and I have less than 50% chance of even getting to 36 weeks. I'm 31 weeks on Friday, and they said their goal right now is to get me to 34 weeks, but don't think I'll hold out that long. So my guess is she will be here in the next 3 weeks sometime... but no one can really say when. The only sure thing is she will probably be here no later than 35 weeks. So I guess a month tops for me? The good news is that she is a small baby, but she's very healthy. My fluids have also gone up. She's still breech though. In any regular pregnancy that would be fine as there's lots of time, but I may not get that much time.. so here's to hoping she flips heads down asap.

How's everyone else holding up?

OH! Also, my mother went to the states this week, she will be home Friday, thank god. I was worried she wouldn't be here when I went into labor which would be a disaster as she's my support person because I'm not with the father. But she found lots of preemie clothes down there, and very cute at that! I had a couple from my daughter, but not much as most of them got ruined when she was throwing up on them a lot, and some were just neutral as there's not much here in canada.. not where I live anyway. So I'm glad my baby will have some clothes to wear :p

Ohh Dessy she is beautiful!!!! :hugs: Makes me want one of them scans now LOL

Poor you hun, are you bored stuck in hospital? Are you allowed to go out or anything? I really hope little Olivia manages to hold on in there at least till 35 weeks hun :flower: are you still contracting? Thinking of you and Olivia hun xxxx

As for me and DJ, his head is down so i now feel like there is something "down there!" :wacko: especially when im walking or try and cross my legs :dohh: but midwife also said i have the start of SPD so i dunno which one is causing the pain but im hoping things will ease up as i cant imagine being like this for the next 12 weeks :wacko:

we ordered our furniture and pram :happydance: pram comes today :happydance: and furniture next week - project for hubby once it arrives :haha: im getting through our shopping list now and getting more excited for every thing we order :happydance:

How are you all getting on ladies? Been a bit quiet in here lately x

dessy im so happy that shes still in there cooking! :happydance: hopefully you'll get to atleast 34 weeks.
i went for my 28 week appointment on tuesday, midwife measured me and said everything is great, she even got excited about 'my perfect round bump' and made the student midwife feel too. she said Lucy is head down already, but i think shes changed back around because she doesnt stay still :haha: tuesday night, i thought i was going into labour, my stomach was going hard and my back hurt alot. i started getting a tightening feeling in my back that slowly went to my front. i rang l&d and they just told me to take some painkillers and didnt really help much. luckily i think they were just braxton hicks, but more painful than usual. it was scary to say the least. :nope:

Dessy, glad to hear baby is still in there, I really hope she can stay in there for you, for as long as possible.

Awww I bet premmie clothes are even cuter than average baby clothes, eeeeeeeeee cute!

Baby is being a bit quiet today, im still feeling her move, but the kicks feels a lot lighter today, maybe she is sleepy, or squashed? lol

I have 1 week till I finally get to see a consultant, and have my 28 week check. Also be having a scan, which im looking forward to :)

Glad she is still in there hun and i hope she can hold out for another few weeks. Baby girl loves gorgeous to :) xxx

Sm. i think i may have that also but i dont really know. Im going to say to my midwife when i see her about that grinding pain i had and that im getting really sore at work if i stand up i have to rock myself around as her legs keep going up in my ribs and her stretching out hurts to :( ive got really sore back just now from work. i hope it aint spd like and just her touching my nerves lol but its does really hurt when she goes in certain places :(

Glad she is still in there hun and i hope she can hold out for another few weeks. Baby girl loves gorgeous to :) xxx

Sm. i think i may have that also but i dont really know. Im going to say to my midwife when i see her about that grinding pain i had and that im getting really sore at work if i stand up i have to rock myself around as her legs keep going up in my ribs and her stretching out hurts to :( ive got really sore back just now from work. i hope it aint spd like and just her touching my nerves lol but its does really hurt when she goes in certain places :(

Oh hun i hope its not SPD :hugs: do you think her head could be down? Can you breathe easier? I have been told thats one way to tell, that and feeling like there is a bowling ball down there :haha:

Looks like we have properly said goodbye to the energetic happy second tri :dohh: LOL well at least we are closer to meeting our bubbies :flower: how long have you left at work hun? I have another 9 weeks :wacko: dunno how im gonna make it through :nope: xxxx

Yeah her head is defo down hun. I can feel her hiccuping down there lol and when she moves her head she must catch my nerves or something as it hurts. Mind how i said was like a grinding feeling when its not like that now it feels like she has just move her head a little and then it goes back lol.

But it seriously does feel like she i trying to escape with her pushing her legs out above my belly button it soo sore. I had 2 customers as me if i was ok because i had to put my head down to catch my breath and push down on my belly try ing to shift her legs.. I was hoping she was going to be a big baby but i think she might have long legs like her dad lol.

Ive got 3 weeks left at work (15 working days) thank god as i cant take no more of trying to stretch over the till and pack these bags. They need to let me walk around a little but i dont really get the chance unless i go to the loo and it was pretty busy today :s but then i remember everyone must have just been paid which i thought would have been last week

Hi all , glad to hear everyone ok. Noticed a few mentioned SPD. Consultant diagnosed me with it over Christmas :( very painful at the min but find it most frustrating because I can't be the busy bee I usually am. I already have two boys so finding it hard having to
Rest all the time. Maternity leave starts soon thank goodness..

We never found out if we were having a boy or girl .. 8 weeks 3 days n counting:)
Can't wait to meet our little bean now. X

Dessy thinking of u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"