April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Thought I would share 2 more pictures xD.... I can't resist. I love showing her off.

422600_10151500148751096_749181464_n.jpg

560285_10151500149556096_524441955_n.jpg

shes so so beautiful dessy! seeing her has made my day.. in a non stalkerish way i mean! :haha: hopefully it won't be long before you bring her home with you! :thumbup:

shes so so beautiful dessy! seeing her has made my day.. in a non stalkerish way i mean! :haha: hopefully it won't be long before you bring her home with you! :thumbup:

Awe thanks! I've always said, the biggest compliment you could give to me, is telling me how wonderful or how adorable my babies are to me! And I'm glad she made your day, she certainly makes mine. I'll be posting a picture of my girls together at some point too! .... On a side note; don't go popping your baby out as early as I did :p It's no fun leaving them in a hospital while you go home. It happened with my first too. She was at 34 weeks though, which made a huge difference for her all around! She was only there for 3 weeks.

Dessy!! She is absolutely stunning! Well done! You look wonderful too! I'm glad she is doing well! Enjoy every minute with her! Your the first of our April thread to have the LO! Xxx

Awe thanks! I've always said, the biggest compliment you could give to me, is telling me how wonderful or how adorable my babies are to me! And I'm glad she made your day, she certainly makes mine. I'll be posting a picture of my girls together at some point too! .... On a side note; don't go popping your baby out as early as I did :p It's no fun leaving them in a hospital while you go home. It happened with my first too. She was at 34 weeks though, which made a huge difference for her all around! She was only there for 3 weeks.

I even showed my OH and he commented how cute she was, and wished her well :thumbup: I know sometimes i wish she was here and say i'm sick of being pregnant but then i remember that she still needs to 'cook' for a bit longer , although some days i feel like shes going to break her way out the way she bounces around :haha: I think my mum said when i was born at 32 weeks i was in the hospital for 6 weeks, and i know how hard it was for her. although she did say that as soon as i got home she stopped using a feeding tube and put me traight on a bottle and i ended up turning into a sumo wrestler baby :blush:

Thanks rooster!!! :D And Yeah... kwebb, you want her in there as long as possible. Take it from me. I still get upset thinking that my body let my little angel down. Even with the bed rest.. it wasn't enough. But I'm lucky I held on 3 weeks longer. They only took her out because she was breech, feet right in my cervix, and it was a matter of hours before I would have been fully dilated, and they couldn't risk my waters breaking.

don't get upset! your body did everything it could, it made a strong little girl. there would of been nothing you could of done differently, and youve got all of our support :flower:

She is so gorgeous hun. glad she is doing well 3 weeks will pass before you know it and she'll be heading home with you.

AFM: nothing really new being having alot of pain on top of my tummy and it tighens up but i think that was trapped gas lol and i was hungry to. Seem to get alot of period pains now but its more through the night. i think it may be due to work though because weekends im fine no trouble at all :s. Happy to say this is my last working week :) and then im on mat leave so happy as i just cant focus no more at work. Specail when customers thing im so bendable to reach whatever they have..*i sit down lol* far do's to when im standing but sitting i just cant reach.

Just glad to say i have 7 weeks to go now(tomorrow) until her due date people keep asking do i think ill go early in a way i hope i make it to 37 weeks first then go whenever. Just not sure how to tell what my contractions are lol Yes im that blonde but with these tighest being sore bloody sore i could easly mistake them for contractions (but i defo know these aint.. Im just talking out my butt right now as im bit freak out that is nearly all over and well i know when the times comes to go to hosp. Hope ryan is home aswell since he works one day a week and its a night job.

Just little rant out lol

Glad your both doing well again Dessy makes me realised just how long we all have left until our little ones make their appearance xxxxx

Dessy shes beautiful!! Looking like she's loving the cuddles
Don't think your body get her down she's a strong little lady and will get stronger everyday will be home with you and her big sister before you know it xx

Cherrybump Im worrying about the whole contraction thing as well last time I was in slow labour for 4 days and had an epi as soon as I hit 4 cm as she was back to back and I hadn't slept in 5 days
I'm worrying i will think it not the real thing till its too late ha ha

Lol im a first time mum so ima bit unsure what to execpt in pain wise lol When i get my period im usually crippled over because it hurts so much. so i dose up on fem max and hot water bottle lol. At least i know ill have you girls here if i need yous lol xx

I have never had period pains so that will be a new one as well !

I will def be here cheering everyone along and even more so when I finish work in 4 weeks if I make it that long

Well I'm really glad to hear you're all doing great! Minus those amazing pains that come with pregnancy. I can't wait for you all to have your bubbas.. and then see pictures of them!

And sorry! I'm going to post more pictures just because I love to show her off! :D Hope you guys don't mind....

3510_10151481286225119_837263871_n.jpg

598549_10151481285395119_735440061_n.jpg

Awe dessy she is getting bigger!! So exciting! I can't wait till you get her home and we get more piccies!

Of course we dont mind lol you can post as many as you like hun. we love seeing her :) xx

Hey ladies,

How we all doing??? Cant believe how fast these last couple of weeks have gone by - so exciting :happydance:

little update from me, we had a fright this week as my BP went mega high on Monday and my face/lips swelled up to mick jagger lips and i had to go to the hospital. They said Baby D was measuring 28 weeks!! So we went back today for a scan but the scan was great, he is measuring on target and weighs 3lb 4oz (same as Olivia when she was born Dessy!) and my BP is down :thumbup: they are going to monitor my BP weekly and i have to have another scan in 4 weeks to check he is growing ok :thumbup: They are worried it could be the start of preeclampsia :growlmad: ohhh and he is in breech position now :dohh:

Dessy - Olivia is so beautiful i love her pics she is just so so cute :flower: How is she doing? When can she come home?

Oh no Sm. you should check out the spinningbabies.com people keep posting it lol sur eit was .com if not google it lol. Paige's head is still down and is 1/5th engaged i read in my notes lol. I do hope you manage to spin that little dougie around lol im going to pinch my sister gym ball to help get baby more engaged if i can lol

Dessy she looks really good how are you managing yourself? must be a pain going back and forth but it shall all be worth it lol xxx

Thanks Cherry :hugs: will check out spinningbabies :thumbup: i have one of them balls too, when do you think we should start using them?? They said today not to worry that he is breech there is time for him to move again. He was head down on Monday and had been for weeks :dohh: Typical LOL xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->