April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Rah i just seen your message, you must have hit send while i was typing out mine LOL thanks for the advice hun :thumbup: i will try and keep off the cakes as much as i can!! Ooohh 4 stone i WISH i could lose that much :flower: i could do with losing about 5 LOL i had extra weight pre pregnancy :blush: but will do my best to get as much off as poss :thumbup:

I just found a bag full of freebies from when i went to the baby show last September :happydance: its only bits n bobs like tea bags and wipes LOL but there was an infracol in there too i didnt realise we had that :happydance:

Cherry keep bouncing on that ball and Paige will be here in no time :happydance:

Poor you Rooster :hugs: i noticed when DJ's head is down i get real bad back ache and that bowling ball feeling but he seems to move out again and the pain goes away, will be interesting to see where he is at on our scan this week :thumbup:

LOL Jenny it was funny, they were all rolling about laughing at me as i had my big prego belly resting on the top of the chair as i clung to it for dear life :haha: really hope you can hold out for your section hun :hugs: how long till your booked in?

Rah did you notice if BF helped with weight loss? I really REALLY need the extra help :haha: its not the ONLY reason i wanna BF but it will probably encourage me through the painful times :winkwink:

I should find out on Thursday, fingers crossed.

Im very determined to breastfeed this time.

Eak!!! How exciting! You will know exactly when you get to meet your bubby :happydance: thats going to be amazing :cloud9: you will be able to relax and enjoy the last weeks of pregnancy knowing your special date :cloud9:

I can imagine i will end up jumping at every twinge for the next 5 - 7 weeks LOL :dohh:

I need to loose more but 4 will make me happy very happy

Eak!!! How exciting! You will know exactly when you get to meet your bubby :happydance: thats going to be amazing :cloud9: you will be able to relax and enjoy the last weeks of pregnancy knowing your special date :cloud9:

I can imagine i will end up jumping at every twinge for the next 5 - 7 weeks LOL :dohh:

I am very excited and nervous. I have a feeling labour might start before my date though :-/

I am very excited and nervous. I have a feeling labour might start before my date though :-/

Have you had any symptoms hun? I will keep everything crossed you make it to your date :flower: if you have had symptoms might be worth mentioning when they discuss your section date :thumbup: xxx

I heard Bf'ing it a good way to help you loose weight althought my sister never did lol or so she says. Ill be trying to keep up walking and breastfeeding lol.

Still having those period pains :S lol got little back ache but i think thats just gas

Have you had any symptoms hun? I will keep everything crossed you make it to your date :flower: if you have had symptoms might be worth mentioning when they discuss your section date :thumbup: xxx

I had no symptoms when I went into labour before lol, no contractions, just very very bad period cramps, and got to 8cm that way, but without proper contractions my cervix was all rolled up one side, so had to have a section, after 30 hrs of labour. I was alone and 20 years old, then caught a nasty infection. So had a planned section with my 2nd child and that was much better. And hopefully this time it will go ok too.

I heard Bf'ing it a good way to help you loose weight althought my sister never did lol or so she says. Ill be trying to keep up walking and breastfeeding lol.

Still having those period pains :S lol got little back ache but i think thats just gas

It depends what you eat, if you eat crap food you wont loose weight. If you eat healthy it should fall off, so iv been told.

I really hope im like the ladies that do lose whilst BF'ing :haha: would be gutted not to :dohh:

Good sign your still having them hun, must be things are happening :thumbup:

I just been looking through those bundles i got off netmums and the are amazing, so many things still have their tags on :o really we could have gotten away with not buying anything new :thumbup: but we only got things we love so hopefully wont have too much unused things :thumbup:

I had no symptoms when I went into labour before lol, no contractions, just very very bad period cramps, and got to 8cm that way, but without proper contractions my cervix was all rolled up one side, so had to have a section, after 30 hrs of labour. I was alone and 20 years old, then caught a nasty infection. So had a planned section with my 2nd child and that was much better. And hopefully this time it will go ok too.

Oh wow, how did you know you were in labor with no contractions?? cripes! I cam see why your worried hun, hopefully your docs will be monitoring you properly :hugs:

Oh wow, how did you know you were in labor with no contractions?? cripes! I cam see why your worried hun, hopefully your docs will be monitoring you properly :hugs:

The pelvic pain was unbearable, so I called L &D and they told me to go in, they did an internal and said I was 3cm dilated. Leo was stuck in my pelvis, very lucky he didn't become distressed.

If I get them pains that dont go il be going in to get checked

Cripes! Its a good job you called and got them to check you out!! will bear this in mind if i get any very painful cramps :wacko: Defo get your bum down there and get checked out if you get anything like it this time hun :hugs:

I am pumping every 3 hrs and currently only getting between 1.5-3 oz a session. Im hoping it picks up!! When I go see him we try to breast feed and he does latch on most of the time but his little jaw isn't strong enough to stay on for long yet.

Breastfeeding/pumping burns anywhere from 400-800 calories a day, and it does make you hungrier so if you make sure you fill yourself up with good stuff and don't exceed in consumption the calories you burn you will lose.

I'm gonna attach a pic of me day after delivery and 1 week PP (excuse the slight nudity) and I really think that constant pumping made me lose water weight and any extra. After a session I feel hungry and tired like you just worked out.

also attaching pics of Elijah, today he had graduated from an incubator to a crib!! so exciting! you can click the pics to make them bigger!

C360_2013-03-06-08-35-42.jpg

PhotoGrid_1363112450713.jpg

PhotoGrid_1363481105987.jpg

PhotoGrid_1363317130216.jpg

CAM00347.jpg

I am pumping every 3 hrs and currently only getting between 1.5-3 oz a session. Im hoping it picks up!! When I go see him we try to breast feed and he does latch on most of the time but his little jaw isn't strong enough to stay on for long yet.

Breastfeeding/pumping burns anywhere from 400-800 calories a day, and it does make you hungrier so if you make sure you fill yourself up with good stuff and don't exceed in consumption the calories you burn you will lose.

I'm gonna attach a pic of me day after delivery and 1 week PP (excuse the slight nudity) and I really think that constant pumping made me lose water weight and any extra. After a session I feel hungry and tired like you just worked out.

also attaching pics of Elijah, today he had graduated from an incubator to a crib!! so exciting! you can click the pics to make them bigger!

View attachment 583185

View attachment 583189

View attachment 583193

View attachment 583195

View attachment 583197

OMG he is so cute! And looking good :D

5625_10151560322351096_971192167_n.jpg

64759_10151560323511096_734048716_n.jpg

166710_10151560321466096_970336400_n.jpg

269327_10151560321311096_802764545_n.jpg

429746_10151560321736096_1253353413_n.jpg

Sorry I realize I just posted a whole bunch of pictures, but they're all so cute I couldn't chooose!

Cherry, like Doll said I started having those period like pains, contarctions, and back pain around 27 weeks... and from there I got to 29 weeks and was 2 cm dilated. It does sound like she's getting ready for an entry into this world! Also, I had a lot of mucus which I'm sure was bits of my plug, and LOTS of discharge. When I hit 4 cm, I ended up having the baby that night, but I had started spotting, so keep an eye on all of those things.

Doll... everything you have to say about Elijah I can completely relate to because I've now had 2 babies in NICU and I know what it's all about. My first daughter stayed longer because she wasn't a very good eater, this one had breathing issues which is what kept her so long, and because she was VERY tiny.

As for you other ladies, time is really getting close and I'm so excited for all of you. I do wish Olivia would have stayed in 2 weeks more, but I was able to meet her sooner, and everything I went through with her made me so much stronger. So I'm very excited for all of you. I know I've been on cloud 9 since she's gotten stronger. Especially having her home. I don't get to take her out yet since she had breathing issues... it's like i'm on house arrest now, but I don't mind because at least I get to spend it all with her to myself!!!! :D So in love.

All of you ladies have been amazing, and I'm so glad I had the support from all of you. I may not be on much these days, but I still check from time to time to see any updates and who is closer to meeting their babes! Enjoy the pictures :)

Aww dessy she looks soo good! She definitely filled up and is so pretty!! And just keep posting pucs I love seeing how she is progressing!!

Now Elijah just needs to tackle feeding. He is taking partial bottles every once in a while and hope he really starts taking them cause he ain't coming home otherwise!

Dessy and doll yr babies are so gourgeous!! Thanks for the lovely pics! It's my birthday tray and so nice to wake up to hear such good news about both yr little ones! They are doing so well!
Doll yr pp body is fantastic! Well done! Congrats on yr DH getting the job I bet yr delighted!!
Hope all other april mummy's are doing well and happy st Patrick's day ;) x

OMG soooooo many cute baby pics!!!!! squeeeeeeeeeee XD

awwww those piks are super cute. glad elijah has moved into a crib.

thanks for the info dessy ill be posting on here as i go along lol ive now worked out how to use my phone on this site so i can keep you posted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->