April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

They haven't revised their original 4-6 week time frame but I think it will only be about 2-3 more weeks. I'm awake pumping right now... its weird waking up every 3 hrs for a pump bot baby.

Cherry sounds like she is coming, could still be a week or two. I had those period like pains on and off for 3 weeks and extra disharge for about 2. But we have learned they come when they wanna come.

Jenny you are so brave! I'm not really scared of snakes but definitely not comfortable holding one! Lol

I am not that brave, just snakes don't scare me. However, put a wasp, bee or other flying or hopping beast near me, and I turn into a squeeling woman, flapping my arms and running round in circles haha.

Lol im not a huge snake fan could touch those things lol wasp doesnt really bother me though lol. Beattles get on my nerves if i see them. Spiders i get paper and a cup and put the down the loo lol.

Thanks doll im hoping she wont be to far off now.

Im super bored today. Ryan stayed up bloody later must have be around 5am :s dunno if thats cause he's working the night but either way im stuck to this seat until he budges lol im uncomfy and so bored and its pouring down with rain lol. Cant wait no movies as i dont think ryan has the serve on so i cant even watch charmed :( we shit...

The rain is pretty heavy up here today i hope no more snow comes with it lol xx

Aww Jenny your kids are adorable :hugs: loving their outfits :flower: and the snake looks so tiny im not sure but i think i wouldnt mind it :thumbup: if it was any bigger i would scream like the wussy wuss i am :haha: also im petrified of spiders!!! I even ended up squealing and climbing on to a chair in the office for a spider the size of an ant :blush: embarrassing much! :blush:

Doll, thats good they havent changed it, means you can at least have a set time you know he will be coming home :flower: bet you cant wait now eh? Wish away the weeks with us :hugs: Whats it like pumping? Do you use a manual one? I have seen some threads where they say use an electric one but others have told me they are too much :dohh:

Cherry kick him outa bed hun, lazy so n so LOL tell him your bored and its his job to entertain you :haha: I told hubby yesterday that he has to fuss me even when im no longer prego as i still have BEEN prego so it still counts :haha: poor thing, im such a meanie hehe :blush:

Lol up now, think it was going on 1 o clock when he got up so i pinch the couch. got some period pain again lol xxx

just seen the pik hun defo looks like it. There are piks on google if you wanna check but im aint ever going to look at that again lol x

lol. i kinda want mines to go but i dont cause it looks minging x

so happy for you dollface, he's so adorable!
has anyone got any advice on breast pumps? Ive got a tommie tippie closer to nature manual, it was on offer at tescos at the time so DF just picked it up.

Ive been having really back back ache the past few days, it hurts to stand up straight and i feel so uncomfortable. i think i'm getting to the point where i'm tierd of pregnancy now and cant imagine being like this another 5-7 weeks, but as long as she stays in there and is happy, i'll just have to deal with it :haha:

Cherry at least you cat hog the soda now :thumbup: eak period pains!! Any other signs yet hun? I think my MS is back :( been feeling sick all day :dohh: bloody sickness!!

Whoop Vidal :happydance: another April baby looking like they coming early :baby: xxx

Agreed, mucus plugs are minging :sick: no sign of mine yet :thumbup: you dont have to show them it do you??

KB i know what you mean, totally fed up with being prego but cant see this bubs coming any time soon :wacko: i have the same pump but no idea if its any good :shrug: i got mine for £8 and i dont fancy the prices of those electric ones - mega bucks!!! :wacko:

Nope nothing else but this period pain for now. Ive had to go on the ball lol cause the pain killers having really took the edge of it.

Ive got that pump to but mines wasnt as cheap as 8 pound lol it was half price though. tommy tipee manual pump.

Are we all breastfeeding? Im hoping to pump aswell for having milk when i go outside lol

I have the medula swing electric pump I used it with dd well worth the money it was on offer for £80 when I got it I'm sure I had a boots voucher as well so paid less
Def less hassle than a manual one attach and press go 10 mins later all done I would prob get cramp in my hand with manual ha ha
I didn't mind spending the money as I expressed every night so hubby could do the 10pm feed did that from 6 weeks had a great stock so never gave formula even with porridge etc
Can't wait to feed again was so hard to stop stupid eotk getting in the way lol

I have no signs of anything happening at all got bad back aches but think that's more to do with not being comfortable when I sleep

Will def be waiting for your updates with progression I'm sure I will be last to go

Hi girls!
Hope everyone is well! Not long now! I'm planning on breastfeeding!
Having troubles walking anywhere now because of pain in my back/ribs and it feels like I have a bowling ball wedged between my legs!
I'm in so much pain all the time! :(
No mucus plug or labour signs yet. X

Lmao Smanderson that sounds so funny, but so do I with flying bugs too, guess we all have some things that totally creep us out.

Iv never used a breast pump before, but I got the tomee tipee manual one, so will see how that goes when the time is right.

I really hope my plug doesn't come away, so paraniod of going into labour before the section.

Cherry keep bouncing on that ball and Paige will be here in no time :happydance:

Poor you Rooster :hugs: i noticed when DJ's head is down i get real bad back ache and that bowling ball feeling but he seems to move out again and the pain goes away, will be interesting to see where he is at on our scan this week :thumbup:

LOL Jenny it was funny, they were all rolling about laughing at me as i had my big prego belly resting on the top of the chair as i clung to it for dear life :haha: really hope you can hold out for your section hun :hugs: how long till your booked in?

Rah did you notice if BF helped with weight loss? I really REALLY need the extra help :haha: its not the ONLY reason i wanna BF but it will probably encourage me through the painful times :winkwink:

Cherry keep bouncing on that ball and Paige will be here in no time :happydance:

Rah did you notice if BF helped with weight loss? I really REALLY need the extra help :haha: its not the ONLY reason i wanna BF but it will probably encourage me through the painful times :winkwink:

My mums said that when she breastfeeding her babies they literally sucked the weight off! She said she has ever been as slimas after she had me! I think you still need to eat well and walk but the bf really helps! Yr right it is good motivation for the painful times! X

It did help with the wt loss until I hot to 8 weeks the hv was concerned dd wasn't gaining as much as she wanted I did point out she was following the centile but not good enough so the told me to eat chocolate and cake so I did (don't need any encouragement there) that's when I started to gain lol
Not this time though I'm going to loose 4stone before I go back to work in Jan well that's the plan

Whoop!!! Thanks Rooster am chuffed with that :happydance: bring on the BF'ing :happydance: i dont get much choice on the walking front, we have a big orange dog that demands 3 walks a day :thumbup: i defo want to get back in to slimming world too, really love the food and my group are so fab i have missed them but couldnt pay £5 a week to be told im getting fat when im growing a person LOL although it may have stopped me putting on so much :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->