April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Aww lovely pics ladies :flower: such gorgeous bubbies!!!

Happy term Cherry :hugs: any more progress/symptoms?

Anyone else been getting/had loads of BH around 34/35 weeks? Even woke in the night and couldnt sit up as my belly had gone so solid - not so easy to get out of bed for pee stop!!! :wacko:

Thank you! Oh and about the breast pumps I'm using lansinoh double electric breast pump and really like it. Its originally around $130 but I'm on this FB group where moms trade and sell stuff in my area and I got it for $50 with a vest which helps so much when pumping. For instance I'm pumping right now hands free!

Ahh and now that we all are starting to have our babies we should start our own thread at baby club where we can post pics, talk abour bf'n, sleepless nights etc"

Beautiful baby pics ladies xx 38 weeks tuesday for me.. Lots of BH day n night , no show of plug yet..I am hoping that I start a bit earlier mainly due to being told baby is big.. Just a bit worried about interventions..hopefully go smoothly..it is what we are made for after all :)

I'm bf hopefully.. I got amanual Pump given from a close friend and bought an electric , hoping to express if I can to let oh help out which he is really keen to do..I've not bf b4 so bit nervous about it. Any tips appreciated x

Apple xx

Thank you! Oh and about the breast pumps I'm using lansinoh double electric breast pump and really like it. Its originally around $130 but I'm on this FB group where moms trade and sell stuff in my area and I got it for $50 with a vest which helps so much when pumping. For instance I'm pumping right now hands free!

Ahh and now that we all are starting to have our babies we should start our own thread at baby club where we can post pics, talk abour bf'n, sleepless nights etc"

My life thats a lot of money for a pump, great bargain hunting skills. I just bought a cheap manual.

Great idea about the baby club April babies thread :)

Just lost some of my plug :-/ no pain or contractions though so nothing going on, it's just made me a bit paraniod about preterm labor, as if I wasn't paraniod enough lol. Me and hubby have dtd the past 2 nights, im thinking maybe thats what has done it. So sex ban for hubby now.

I have had a total of 1 bh I think not noticed any others

Been and got the bedding and Moses basket today so excited I want to put it up now ha ha

Thanks Sm yeah im 37 weeks today :) no more symptoms hun just few period pains and thats it lol mum thinks could be cause im on the ball alot :D lol need to get my butt on it again i gave myself a break this weekend lol xx

Just found out due to my 24 hr catch i need to be induced at 37 weeks because of my pre e

Cherry get on that ball!! :haha: need to get on mine too, not been on it for about a week! Whoops :dohh:

Jenny i really hope you manage to keep bubba in until your section date :hugs:

Vidal im sorry to hear you have pre e :hugs: but on the bright side, you get to meet bubs sooner and also he will be term so he will be healthy and you have a couple of weeks to finish getting ready :thumbup: must be a shock though :hugs:

Rah what bedding did you get? I was so confused with the moses basket, i got some fitted sheets for the base and 3 blankets 2 were cellular and one was like a knitted thing...

Apple i have seen a few threads about bringing labor on and they suggest evening primrose oil, bouncing on your ball and walking and going up and down stairs x

Just found out due to my 24 hr catch i need to be induced at 37 weeks because of my pre e
sorry to hear you have pre-e but not long till you get to cuddle your lo

Cherry get on that ball!! :haha: need to get on mine too, not been on it for about a week! Whoops :dohh:

Rah what bedding did you get? I was so confused with the moses basket, i got some fitted sheets for the base and 3 blankets 2 were cellular and one was like a knitted thing...

Apple i have seen a few threads about bringing labor on and they suggest evening primrose oil, bouncing on your ball and walking and going up and down stairs x
I bounce on my ball every night for about 2 hrs I really hope its doing something! hubby even brought it upstairs last night when I was bathing DD so I could sit on it ha ha

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/gingerbread/2655/ this is the collection we got so excited
The moses basket is for downstairs so I have fitted sheets for the base and it comes with a quilt
For the cotbed (baby will be sleeping in this from day 1 as did DD) fitted sheets and the quilt (for show) I then have cellular blankets to swaddle baby for a few weeks then into the dreampod (sleeping bag type thing)
There is so much stuff out there that looks nice but really not needed but so hard to say no to lol

Jenny i really hope you manage to keep bubba in until your section date :hugs:

Vidal im sorry to hear you have pre e :hugs: but on the bright side, you get to meet bubs sooner and also he will be term so he will be healthy and you have a couple of weeks to finish getting ready :thumbup: must be a shock though :hugs:

Me too hun, fingers crossed, legs crossed lmao.

How is everyone?

My little one is wiggeling quite a bit this morning.

Lol i will have to get off my butt wont i lol.

Oh Vidal sorry to hear is pre-e. But its only another 2 weeks until you meet little one now.

Ive still not had any another signs yet. But thats ok i guess i'll just have to keep bouncing my little heart out an try to bounce more than i do lol but i roll my hips on there aswell.

Not huge curry fan so thats out the window. and im not having sex lol as im not with ryan anymore so thats out to lol. Ive heard people mention nipple stimulation :S but im not sure how affective that will be.
so its just the ball for me :). I have a coffee table i use to help balance me aswell. Or if you lean forward and roll i think it helps. Still not sure which side she is lying on though. I just hope she aint back to back by the time i go into labor these babies move around so much lol so im hopeing leaning forward gets help it the right place xxx

Ive still not had any another signs yet. But thats ok i guess i'll just have to keep bouncing my little heart out an try to bounce more than i do lol but i roll my hips on there aswell.

Not huge curry fan so thats out the window. and im not having sex lol as im not with ryan anymore so thats out to lol. Ive heard people mention nipple stimulation :S but im not sure how affective that will be.
so its just the ball for me :). I have a coffee table i use to help balance me aswell. Or if you lean forward and roll i think it helps. Still not sure which side she is lying on though. I just hope she aint back to back by the time i go into labor these babies move around so much lol so im hopeing leaning forward gets help it the right place xxx

Im a week behind but had no signs either
Curry is making me sick and has done since I found out I was preg gutted as I do like a curry every now and again
I heard the nipple stimulation has to be for about 1hr 3 times a day to get anything from it
I told hubby last night we need to have sex and lots of it he said no coz it wont get baby out so that's out for me as well
Im not sure what position lo is in either im convinced it did a few turns the other night and is not breech lol will find out tomorrow at mw app
I had back to back labour last time so im leaning forward as much as possible this time as well or crawling on all 4s when playing with dd it hurts but might help lol

Lol. i still get movement in the middle of my belly like normal so im hoping she is one one of my side and not back to back. So we'll both been leaning forward as much as possible lol xxx

hope all you ladies are feeling okay!
The suns out today, its not really hot but its put me in a great mood :thumbup: I got the last few bits for Lucy and me yesterday (cotton wool, maternity pads, breast pads etc) I remembered to pick up some sheets that you'd use for toilet training a toddler, incase my waters go in bed, and for after with all the bleeding :thumbup:

My SIL got me an exercise ball so i'm sitting here bouncing about on that, and MIL said i can have her TENS machine when I go in labour for pain relief so i'm really happy about that!
I also got some rasberry leaf tea, so i'll be drinking that later I hope its nice! :coffee:

Sounds like your prepare hun. lol

I wanna get the capsules and my mum was like you better ask the midwife about them first to make sure they are ok to take :s i never even ask eek! lol.

Ill go on my ball little later on normally when i watch the soaps lol. Ive been nesting a little :| i shifted my bed over few inches so i could turn the cot around and make little more room to get into the bedroom lol did this all myself. make a right mess to and tided it up. Trying to chase this darn tiny spider from the back of the bed but i hide lol so ive its there before i go to bed ill catch it. Dont wanna sleep with it :(. just need ryan to pop the lamp plug in behind the cot and turn both plugs on for me as i now cant reach behind it lol.

Need to go make food to. but first i need to sit down as both times needing little pee my right side start to hurt pretty sore to but its gone. 3 times is done that so far last few seconds just need to keep my back little straighter from being hunched over.

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Sounds like your prepare hun. lol

I wanna get the capsules and my mum was like you better ask the midwife about them first to make sure they are ok to take :s i never even ask eek! lol.

i asked my midwife and a woman who is like a support worker, who used to be a health visitor/midwife they both recommended the tea/capsules, so did the woman in holland and barrett. you just have to be atleast 32 weeks which you are, and gradually increase your intake. I'd have the capsules because theyre meant to be better, but i can't swallow tablets at all i have to snap them and drink like a pint of water :blush:

Might pop to Holland and barrett next day or so I'm sure I have 5/6 weeks left the baby won't be coming any time soon lol

Hope you find that spider I wouldn't sleep lol

Tour of labour ward tonight if I can stay awake lol
They are renovating the real ward so will be interesting to see it now its due to be completed by the3rd April and open fully the 9th so I can have another tour of the new one if I haven't popped so will be one of the 1st in the new ward

Thanks Kb going to get my sister to chim me to Holland and Barrett on saturday then :)...

I went back to more bloody cleaning :| but now im bouncing on the ball.. ryan has music on so its easier to bounce to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->