April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Thanks ladies :hugs: it really has sucked this last couple of days :dohh: im feeling a lot better in myself today even though my nose is still blocked and all sore :thumbup: i started using Kamillosan on my nose LOL i got it as a nipple cream for BF'ing :haha: but it says its good for sore/chapped skin so i figured why not LOL its been helping loads, i only have a red nose rather than a crusty red nose now :haha:

Jenny i popped out and got a lemon this morning and the honey and lemon and hot water has really soothed my throat :thumbup: thanks so much for the heads up on that little gem :flower: I really hope you dont end up with his cold hun it really sucks BUT like you say, better now than when bubs is here :thumbup: ohhh so intrigued by your dreams now LOL what were they hun?

Apple Your hospital sounds terrible, could you ring the doc to see whats going on? Or is there a letter with the date of the scan with a number on it?? I guess its only worth fighting for if you want to be induced or have a section if the baby is big :shrug: although i saw a thread yesteday where they were saying they dont induce if baby is big? :shrug:

KB Ohh No poor you hun :hugs: make sure you rest up and hopefully it will pass soon :hugs: do you think the toilet thing is things starting to happen? Maybe worth calling your midwife to see what she thinks? Ohhh so exciting getting the car seat and pram :happydance: what ones did you go for?

Oh i forgot to mention, I tried the raspberry leaf tea, i don't remember if anyone else has. but i found it really horrible. I tried it hot, cold, with blackcurrant juice added to it and i even watered it down so it was weaker and i still had to drink it holding my nose. It wasn't so much the taste but the after taste, Ive only managed two cups of it I really don't think i could stomach 3-4 cups every day :(

KB Ohh No poor you hun :hugs: make sure you rest up and hopefully it will pass soon :hugs: do you think the toilet thing is things starting to happen? Maybe worth calling your midwife to see what she thinks? Ohhh so exciting getting the car seat and pram :happydance: what ones did you go for?

I think its just constipation as i haven't been in 3 days I think. But its getting to the point where i'm getting shooting pains from not going :blush: I think i'll have to find my exercise ball and try to do some squats :haha: We got a graco one, i aren't sure of the model, i THINK its the vivo. but thats a guess, i've just googled and spotted that which looks the same as mine. :haha:

Oh i forgot to mention, I tried the raspberry leaf tea, i don't remember if anyone else has. but i found it really horrible. I tried it hot, cold, with blackcurrant juice added to it and i even watered it down so it was weaker and i still had to drink it holding my nose. It wasn't so much the taste but the after taste, Ive only managed two cups of it I really don't think i could stomach 3-4 cups every day :(

i tried it, first i thought it was ok. then i tried it the next day and i drank the last gulp and puked it up. now im scared to drink it:cry:

Ohh LOL probs good its not things starting you need Lucy to cook a couple more weeks at least :thumbup: 3 days you poor thing :nope: sounds painful :dohh: i heard prune juice helps...? I need to get on my ball again too :dohh: i was going to stat again but been so rough with this cold flu thing i havent had a chance yet...hope he stays head down :wacko:

Hard to believe we will be using our prams in a few weeks :happydance: too exciting :happydance:

I cant even drink blackcurrant juice now because it reminds me of the tea :haha: funny thing was that my OH didnt see what the big deal was, and told me to stop being a baby, so i made him try it.. and he said its nice! and said he could only taste the juice and not the tea. I was like 'you can't be serious!' :haha:

Ohh LOL probs good its not things starting you need Lucy to cook a couple more weeks at least :thumbup: 3 days you poor thing :nope: sounds painful :dohh: i heard prune juice helps...? I need to get on my ball again too :dohh: i was going to stat again but been so rough with this cold flu thing i havent had a chance yet...hope he stays head down :wacko:

Hard to believe we will be using our prams in a few weeks :happydance: too exciting :happydance:

I know she needs to stay in, but i'm sure shes running out of room i feel like i can't stretch anymore :haha: normally orange juice helps me, but i've ran out, just my luck when i need it the most :dohh:

Thanks ladies :hugs: it really has sucked this last couple of days :dohh: im feeling a lot better in myself today even though my nose is still blocked and all sore :thumbup: i started using Kamillosan on my nose LOL i got it as a nipple cream for BF'ing :haha: but it says its good for sore/chapped skin so i figured why not LOL its been helping loads, i only have a red nose rather than a crusty red nose now :haha:

Jenny i popped out and got a lemon this morning and the honey and lemon and hot water has really soothed my throat :thumbup: thanks so much for the heads up on that little gem :flower: I really hope you dont end up with his cold hun it really sucks BUT like you say, better now than when bubs is here :thumbup: ohhh so intrigued by your dreams now LOL what were they hun?

Apple Your hospital sounds terrible, could you ring the doc to see whats going on? Or is there a letter with the date of the scan with a number on it?? I guess its only worth fighting for if you want to be induced or have a section if the baby is big :shrug: although i saw a thread yesteday where they were saying they dont induce if baby is big? :shrug:

Im glad the honey and lemon helped hun. :-D

Im pretty sure il get it, my daughter has it now too.

One dream was me cuddling baby. The other was bad, id been out drinking for 5 days after the birth, as you do, and so no one would let me have her back.
Id just like to point out that I dont go on drinking sprees lol.

I haven't tried rlt this time didn't manage it last time so just didn't bother

We are getting the mothercare orb with maxi cosi seat getting delivered on the 4th can't wait still got my silvercross in the loft though so might be using both ha ha

Baby has been kicking and moving all day felt some pressure while walking around today hoping baby is head down but will find out in a bit when I see mw

My ears are still blocked from this stupid cold although cough is better nose still runny though can't believe we are all suffering at the late stage with something quite trivial but knocking us completely!

Well I think after a shopping morning and lunch with mum this baby can come anytime now I think I have everything now

Lucy has been head down since 28 weeks, and my ribs are taking a beating for it! she loves to give them a hard kick every now and again. the past two days or so i know shes starting to engage because my bumps dropped, my backs hurting and i've been feeling like i need to wee every time i stand up :haha:

another thing i saw in another thread i though i'd mention to you ladies.
apparently theres a way to see how dilated you are without having an internal check. I cant remember the websites, but if you google something like 'bum line dilation' they should come up. apparently, when this purple line is further up your bum your further along dilation wise :haha:

Awww i want a dream snuggling my LO im getting impatient to meet him now :winkwink: Booo your poor daughter :nope: this cold flu thing is miserable :dohh: i hope you manage to avoid it hun :hugs: can you make them stay in a different room to you for a few days? :haha:

KB I know what you mean, I was so surprised at the scan to find out the bubby is folded round my whole tummy, i didnt realise how much of the space they actually used up LOL hope you managed to find sime OJ? That dilation thing sounds a bit random LOL are you going to try it? I bet im like those women on OBEM that gets sent home cos they arent even 1cm dilated when my time comes :haha::blush:

Rah we have the maxi cosi car seat too :thumbup: but we went with the mura pram so we can use it for walks in the park cos of our giant dog LOL My sis has given us a mclaren for when he is big enough so we can have a light weight one for the shops :thumbup: What time is your appointment?My ears are blocked too :nope: hate this cold :dohh: i think its just difficult to cope with when we arent sleeping as well as all the other aches and pains LOL

Ohhh i LOVE baby shopping :happydance: wish i could go out and potter around the baby sections :flower: keep us posted on your appointment hun good luck :hugs:

KB I know what you mean, I was so surprised at the scan to find out the bubby is folded round my whole tummy, i didnt realise how much of the space they actually used up LOL hope you managed to find sime OJ? That dilation thing sounds a bit random LOL are you going to try it? I bet im like those women on OBEM that gets sent home cos they arent even 1cm dilated when my time comes :haha::blush:

I only really noticed how big she was when i felt a kick on one side and a punch on the other :haha: and yes I did luckily. I hate how pregnancy makes me so constipated tmi :blush: I don't know about that dilation thing if i'm honest, imagine going into the hospital like 'I've got to be atleast 3cm by now I have a big purple line going up my bum! :haha:' Some people apparently have a light pink line there anyway so it isn't very accurate :shrug:

I only really noticed how big she was when i felt a kick on one side and a punch on the other :haha: and yes I did luckily. I hate how pregnancy makes me so constipated tmi :blush: I don't know about that dilation thing if i'm honest, imagine going into the hospital like 'I've got to be atleast 3cm by now I have a big purple line going up my bum! :haha:' Some people apparently have a light pink line there anyway so it isn't very accurate :shrug:

Hahahaha :rofl: that would be so funny!!! :rofl: can you imagine the midwifes face :haha: i bet they wish internet access was removed from women the minute they get their positive test :haha:

Hopefully the OJ will sort you out hun :hugs: I just told my hubby about when i sneeze it makes me pee a little :blush: he couldnt stop laughing at me ...maybe i should keep that to myself LOL but its not my fault, not like i'd pee and sneeze out of choice LOL stupid cold!!! :growlmad:

Hahahaha :rofl: that would be so funny!!! :rofl: can you imagine the midwifes face :haha: i bet they wish internet access was removed from women the minute they get their positive test :haha:

Hopefully the OJ will sort you out hun :hugs: I just told my hubby about when i sneeze it makes me pee a little :blush: he couldnt stop laughing at me ...maybe i should keep that to myself LOL but its not my fault, not like i'd pee and sneeze out of choice LOL stupid cold!!! :growlmad:

I know! somethings that people suggest when your pregnant is mad isn't it?! and all the wives tales people tell you about :dohh: I told my OH yesterday that with Lucy moving down and me needing to pee all the time or not even knowing i need to go until im bursting, i worry about having an accident :haha: so now hes started asking if i have my spare knickers in my bag if i go out :haha:

Wow this thread as came alive lol

Im not feeling to bad today hun. Still feeling sort of bloated :( etc but its not as bad as yesterday. Having some wee pains down on my right side today :s lol body seems to be doing some crazy things these past few days lol. Paige has been wriggling about for at least an hour or so now lol my belly keeps doing the wave effect lol.

I was going to try the capsules of that raspberry tea as i aint a tea fan lol Ive tried pineapple nothing really happened. I just cant be bother with my ball at the moment lol kind of gave up the past few days. I gutted the kitchen out earlier :S lol moving things around and finding places for all these baby bowls and cups my sister has given me lol. She gave me the high chair my neice use aswell.

the bath did help last night but with feeling bloatish and need to poop (also feeling gasy) gives me random pains :S.. I really aint going to be able to tell the difference from contractions to just random pains am i lol i probs will but im fearing i wont lol.

Hope your colds past over soon. i dont wanna catch it so im trying to stay well clear of my family lol or not stand to close to them. Sorry if i have missed anything out i just had 3 pages to read lol xxxx

OMG tell me about running to the loo for a wee only to find its a little wee just coz of the way baby has moved lol
I drink a glass of pure orange every morning somedays i have to give it a miss but i have never had a problem lol
Really dont think i could go looking for lines on my bum cant see how it is just keep going the salon for waxing and apologising ha ha

MW was running late by 45 mins NOT impressed! shes not sure where baby is thinks its head down but slightly to the side so she has booked me into the hospital tomorrow at 1:30 for another check up and a scan to see exactly what is going on
Im quite happy with that as had been saying that i think baby is trying to get out my hip lol she also measured me never had that done before but she said im slightly ahead but didnt say exactly what i was measuring HB was good and strong at 130bpm
See what tomorrow brings

Spent a fortune today in mothercare but now fully equipped for baby and some lol Mum wouldn't stop buying kept saying its coz i wouldn't let her buy anything for Isobelle she wants to buy this now means my wardrobe will benefit once i have had baby YAY

lol I know, i go for to the loo and is not even worth going some times.

Ok ok ive pull out my ball. Im going to try and give myself an hour on it. Just rolling and bouncing. im pretty sleepy again :( x

Wow this thread as came alive lol
I was going to try the capsules of that raspberry tea as i aint a tea fan lol Ive tried pineapple nothing really happened. I just cant be bother with my ball at the moment lol kind of gave up the past few days. I gutted the kitchen out earlier :S lol moving things around and finding places for all these baby bowls and cups my sister has given me lol. She gave me the high chair my neice use aswell.

the bath did help last night but with feeling bloatish and need to poop (also feeling gasy) gives me random pains :S.. I really aint going to be able to tell the difference from contractions to just random pains am i lol i probs will but im fearing i wont lol.
I think the capsules would be alot better than the tea in my experience.. just thinking about it makes me begin to be able to smell it.. weird :haha: We brought a high chair off ebay for £10, paid and everything and then the guy emailed to say his wife had thrown the chair out without thinking so now thats what we need :wacko:
with all the constipation, I honestly did think i wonder if i go the toilet and give birth instead (its not that much of a mad thought, it did happen to my mum, but she was only 20 something weeks, so the head litterally was out and she was like OMG. she was in hospital at the time luckily). Then i thought what if i'm having a 'clear out' for early labour because my stomach started tightning.. it was just wind. I feel sorry for my OH when he comes back from work, everytime i cough i have wind :blush: pregnancy is so GLAM! :winkwink:

OMG tell me about running to the loo for a wee only to find its a little wee just coz of the way baby has moved lol
I drink a glass of pure orange every morning somedays i have to give it a miss but i have never had a problem lol
Really dont think i could go looking for lines on my bum cant see how it is just keep going the salon for waxing and apologising ha ha

I don't think i'd dare get waxed, i'd feel all 'exposed' :haha: I make OH shave me.. it always ends up with me in fits of giggles and him doing the jaws theme tune while coming towards me with the razor. I did post that in another thread about shaving because I found it so funny. :rofl: I don't think i'd even be able to see a line with the amount of stretch marks there anyway :haha:

I think it's my fault the threads been so active lol, it's my day off so i've been on here all day to avoid cleaning the whole house :blush:

See i'd panic also if that happen as your belly goes really tight. I even check the tissue after every wipe lol im such a freak.

Probs could idea i dont watch (i didnt know i was pregnant) again as thats scares me that if i go to the loo and push. Instead of pooping baby start to comes out.. i think id go into shock mode x

I dont get shows like that though, because the women say they had no symptoms.. then go on to list loads of symptoms like gaining weight and missing periods and looking bloated and craving things :wacko:

And I check the tissue after every wipe, I shouted at my mum the other day because she brought pink toilet paper and I said well what if i loose bits of my plug or have a bloody show and don't know?! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->