April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

They sometimes say they struggle with me too hun, hate when they mention my BMI makes me want to swear at them LOL im glad you managed to get a good night sleep though :hugs: i struggled again and gave up at 6am after tossing and turning for 2 hours i decided i may as well get up :dohh:

Aww Apple i know what you mean about being all hormonal :dohh: hopefully the hormones will calm down once bubbies are here :thumbup: im trying to take my mood swings with a pinch of salt these days and hope my family will forgive me LOL

Vidal thats so exciting!!! 2 days till you meet your little man :happydance: so excited for you hun :hugs:

Blaaaarrr i feel pretty rough today :cry: managed to catch hubbys lurgie :dohh: am now stuck on sofa feeling sorry for myself :nope: hope it passes soon i dont like it :nope: i did get a neils yard bath oil for pregos which was lovely and relaxing but unfortunately not a miracle cure :wacko:

I hope you get a better sleep tonight hun, id love a bath, but its too small here :-(
Id love one of those big side baths, id never get out :-D

I feel like im in 1st tri again, all I wana do is sleep and stay in the house.

Anyone else HATE non wired bras? Iv had to resort to the nursing bras now, as my others were so uncomfortable. But I hate having no wires, my boobs look horrid :-(

ohhh dont! we had a stinky corner bath in the smallest bathroom in the world when we moved in...i hated it!!! i used to put my feet on the sink to try and relax in it :dohh: i do love our normal bath now its so nice to chill in and i appreciate it so much more having had the stupid corner one LOL

I so know what you mean about the non wired bras, they make me look like madonna :haha: not very flattering at all! Plus i know i need to go up a size but i refuse to by more bras for the next 4 - 6 weeks when i know they will change again if/when my milk comes in :dohh: so its the pointy 4 boob effect for me for a few more weeks :haha::blush:

Lol yeah i defo feel like im in first trimester. Sooo tired and i dont wanna go outside or walk to far either lol..

Hate non-wired bra's i prefer wires in mines to hold my boobs up lol. these nursing bra's are doing no good for me lol but will help for breastfeeding. Could love to go back into my wired ones so my boobs looks like boobs lol.

Oh great...So mind how i was saying i had been pooping so much...(TMI moment) Ive now got diarrhea :( only just today so far but hey ho. I know your some ladies get that before labor show face lol so i dunno whether to take it as a good sign :S.

Thats all my charmed seasons done trying not to cry at the last one lol as of yesterday abd today i cried a little at the soapy moments of what ever ive been watching :S darn hormones lol they are to blame.

Probs go to bed earlier tonight aswell since weekends at the crap-est tv ever lol xx

Oh no, I mean like a big corner bath type :-D.

Its amazing what a bit of wire can do, or not do in our cases :-(
I was looking forward to having big boobs. Im not any more :-(

Aww I used to love Charmed a few years back, I can't remember how it ended though. I get quite emo over things now too, and once the flood gates open I cant stop lol.

Shower and bed for me now I think, so sleepy.

Cherry it sounds like your progressing still hun :hugs:

Jenny i cant believe it, you actually want a corner bath? ours was awful, so uncomfortable and you couldnt lie down in it and relax you had to sit :nope: and they take forever to fill up :dohh:

anyone got any tips for coping with cold/flu whilst preggers...dont know if i can take anything other than paracetamol?

Hubby and me stayed in a posh hotel for an anniversary once, they had an awesome corner bath, we could both lay down in it :-D I want that one lol.

I think we are only allowed paracetamol, but you have make honey and lemon in hot water, it helps a sore throat.

i think i need one of thosr disable baths lol to help get me in and out.i just had a plan one irs not deep enough so the water does cover my bump.

sorry hun i aint got no remibies for cold while preggers lol.

im now 38wks defo feels like its going slow lol she shall be here soon

Paracetamol is the only thing we can have been taking it regular for a few days now got a really heavy cold it does help as its the main ingredient in the things like lemsips

As for the bath we had a cloakroom bath with is really small last time i was preg i really did get stuck to resorted to bathing at my mums ha ha this time we have got a new bathroom so i made sure its a big bath its actually larger than standard which is fab i can still fit and twist around and be submerged in it only problem is getting in and out because of the spd ha ha have to have hubby or mum on stand by just in case lol

got my mw app tomorrow to see what position that think baby is in if its still breech or not bit nervous really

Im looking for a new tv series to get into i watched one tree hill 1-8 last time might have to buy big bang theory or how i met your mother on dvd watch them been watching them on e 4 so think they might be an option

Lol Ryan has watch all the big bang and how i met your mother. I only see bits of them as he'd watch them when i was in bed.

I hope your app goes well hun and baby has spinned around.

I need something else to keep me busy now. He had download good few movies so i might just go through them all. saying that i need to watch the 4th and 5th twilight as ive already watch 1-3. So in love with Taylor (oh Yes) lol and i start on the fast and furious so i need to watch from 2-5 before the 6th one comes out lol.

Nothing much happening today im off to ryans mums for our sunday roast we go like every second sunday lol. Not sure how it will go once ive had baby and i get another flat lol. But i can see it still being why dont you come down and have your tea here.. Im always welcome down there she tells me. but i find it odd as im not with ryan no more but oh wells she is going to be a Nana so ill have to make the effort to go down lol.

Hope your all having lovely weekend xxx

Jenny that bath sounds amazing :flower: would loooove to have a bath big enough for the two of us :thumbup: Oooh honey and lemon :thumbup: thanks hun i'll give it a try tonight :flower:

LOL cherry i know the feeling! Especially when it comes to getting out :dohh: cant believe your 38 weeks already!!! You are literally days away from having your bubs in your arms :cloud9:

Thanks Rah i'll take some now and then i can have more before bed :flower: i spent all night being sick :nope: and my nose is so bunged up but mega runny at the same time :sick: its gross!! How are you feeling? Sucks having a cold especially while we are struggling to the end :hugs:

Good luck for you appointment hun :hugs: hope bubs has moved round for you :flower: try not to worry there is still time and the ball thingy really does help :thumbup:

I love how i met your mother, so good!! You could probs get it on netflix? xxx

Ive had bit of a sore ear today :( and my nose is doing my head in stuffing up all the time lol. My mum has the cold and Ryan's mum has something like the cold to. So i better not catch it lol.

I know i cant believe its only so long now until she's here.

Ryan's mum was asking if i like hot curry's lol but i dont. She's trying to give me ideas on how to get into labor lol. She mention hot bath so i'm going to run one as my bowels are so muck up :( between gas and diarrhea aint pretty like. Super annoying to. I just went to the loo and now i need to go again grrrr. If this is a sign of labor not being far away i wish this part to hurry and get over with already lol as i do not wanna poop while giving born.. Well have this kind lol.. sorry for the info.

Wish my bath was big enough or wide enough lol and one of those things to rise to help you get in and out xxxx

Cherry not weird going for dinner at all hubby and I split for a few months and his mum carried on as if nothing happened kept us both friends and was good for dd we are back together now though

I'm full of cold as well snot everywhere lol so attractive
The co-codamol doing its job at night getting some sleep at last not great but better just need to get rid of this cough

Mum is taking me out tomorrow to buy baby bits and she's coming mw with me

Our bath is double ended would work if I wasn't preg lol

lol thanks rah.

I went for a bath to help try and relax me a bit. My bowels are all over the place feeling pretty sucky i cook a gavison tablet to so i hope it helps :(.

Rah thats so sweet your mum taking you out on baby shopping spree :flower: and im glad she is going with you to MW will help to have the extra support :hugs:

Cherry how you feeling now hun? Did the bath help at all? ohhh and on the bath front, have you heard about lavender oil in the bath helping heal after birth? I read if you put some in a glass of milk and pour that in whilst running the bath its good for your skin, relaxing and helps the healing process :thumbup:

Im still all snotty :cry: but the sickness has stopped now :happydance: so even though its 4am and im awake again i dont feel half as crap as yesterday :flower: here's hoping today is a better day :thumbup: the paracetamol really helped but when i went to make the honey and lemon i realised we had no lemon :dohh: will pick some up today though :thumbup:

I hope you both feel better soon Cherry and Smanderson

My hubby bought home a snotty/coughing fit cold, I cant imagine me not getting it.
Still, id rather have it now, than when baby is here.

Iv been having dreams about baby :-D one was nice, one was just odd :-/

Hi ladies sorry to hear your full of cold:( just what u need..

Not long to go now for us all.. I was suppose to go for a growth scan today n when I called hospital they said they have never heard of me.. Reassuring lol.. Not!! Never mind.. I just wonder how big baby has grown..n if they will start me off..I'm 39 week tomoz so dont see what difference it's gonna make now anyway..
I was getting really inpatient but now I keep finding things to do so happy if LO stays in bit longer..:)

Lavender oil in bath sounds good idea.. Def gonna get some of that x

Take care n keep plodding ladies..Apple xx

Hope youre all feeling better, i hate getting a cold. just my luck that i'm finishing college this week, and i woke up yesterday with a really annoying chesty cough that really pulls on my throat, i can't lie down without needing to cough and my eyes hurt too. i forgot to put my glasses on yesterday so they were getting shoorting pains in them :nope:
TMI but for the past 2ish days i've felt like i reaaaaaaaally need the toilet, only to go and nothing happen. I'm just hoping the same doesn't happen when in labour and i just think ive got pains from being constipated again :haha::blush:
We got the car seat and pram from my MIL's yesterday so thats sitting by my front door now, feels so real all of a sudden that i'm going to have my little girl soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->