April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

ooohh good sign it has come back hun :flower: shows somethings happening even if it take a little while for things to progress :thumbup:

There really is a load of rubbish on tv at the minute :( just when we are all around too :dohh:

Im super tired today :( woke up at 4.45 and needed the loo so i went and then came back to bed and couldnt fall asleep until at hour later was up at 8 to go to mums lol xx

As for me I am being induced on Monday at 3PM for Pre E. My 24 hr urine came back with 435 of protein and it should be under 300. Also in a matter of 4 days i went from CLOSED AND THICK to 1 CM and 70% effaced. My cramps right now seem to be getting worse. Wonder If I will make it to induction day??

sounds positive... you'll get to meet bubs in a few days either way.

Im now on the last season of charmed can't believe ive watched nearly all 8 seasons lol.
I'm just having a nice relaxed day was gonna have a nap but think ill hold it off and go to bed earlier lol xx

Elijah took his first full bottle yesterday!! yay =) also I don't remember if I already told you ladies but they moved him from NICU to the intermediate nursery and is out of his incubator now in an open crib. He is doing awesome.

It's getting harder and harder to leave him now... I just want him home!!

CAM00364.jpg

Vidal: wow... would be awesome if he came on his own!! no matter what you are about to have a baby in your arms! can't wait!

That's fantastic news doll! I bet it is hard to leave him he is adorable! X

think you did mention hun lol. Glad he's doing well.

I so cant wait to meet Paige now. Getting so un-patience now I know it either going to be in the next 2- 4 weeks that ill get to meet her. Ive got 2weeks and 2days until my due date. So if i make it to my next app i hope the sweep helps lol.

Ive noticed some girls said they check there own cervix. I tried this and i cant bloody reach :( itsa hard enough trying to sit forward lol never mind try to lean forward to check.. Better leaving it to the pro's eh.

Hows everyone else getting one.

Im super tired today :( woke up at 4.45 and needed the loo so i went and then came back to bed and couldnt fall asleep until at hour later was up at 8 to go to mums lol xx

I keep having that problem too, my brain wont shut up for like an hour, makes me mad.

Elijah took his first full bottle yesterday!! yay =) also I don't remember if I already told you ladies but they moved him from NICU to the intermediate nursery and is out of his incubator now in an open crib. He is doing awesome.

It's getting harder and harder to leave him now... I just want him home!!

View attachment 585741

Awwww he looks awesome Doll, can;t be much longer till he is home with you now.

I had a growth scan today, she is about 5 lb 11 oz and A ok. Got my section booked for April 23rd :) im looking forward to it.

Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing pregnancy as a very lonely time?

Doll-Elijah is just beautiful will bw time before you know it and the cuddles won't have to stop xx

Jenny-Glad everything on your scan is ok 23rd will be here before you know it

I'm ok bit happier than the other day if baby turned it can still turn back so positive thinking from me
My parents are back on Saturday looking forward to a good catch up
It does feel really lonley being preg don't want to moan about it to friends people ask how you are and dont care if answer is anything but fine lol I sound cheery

Yeah i agree defo feeling lonely right now. Just wishing away the rest of the weeks now to meet Paige and get as many cuddles i can get lol.

Had my last class today last now im full of info on breast feeding. I havent been bouncing away these past 2 days either just cant get myself in the mood to lol get so tired after few hours aswell :S i hardly do anything lol xx

Awww Doll Elijah just gets cuter and cuter :cloud9: makes me excited to meet lil DJ :cloud9:

Jenny i had a growth scan wednesday too :happydance: my little man is estimated at 5lb 2oz so our bambinos are so so close in size :flower: i was cheeky and asked to see his face :haha: they showed us very quickly and i could see these two massive eyes and cute lil cheeks :cloud9:

I know what you mean about pregnancy being lonely :nope: i think im very hormonal and emotional at he minute so i find i get upset if people arent falling over themselves to fuss about my high bp :blush: bit daft i know but i cant stop myself :blush:

Rah im glad your feeling better hun :hugs: will be nice to have your parents back tomorrow too :hugs: mine have just gone away and left us looking after their very old and very annoying dog :growlmad:

Cherry how did you book your course hun? I still havent gotten round to sorting mine out, at this rate i might not get to do one :dohh:

Anyone else getting kicks at the top of their bump? it feels quite hard too so i can finally feel where they keep saying is the top of my fundus :wacko: ohh and my boobs are hurting so so bad these past couple of days wish i could take them off for a bit :haha:

Awww Doll Elijah just gets cuter and cuter :cloud9: makes me excited to meet lil DJ :cloud9:

Jenny i had a growth scan wednesday too :happydance: my little man is estimated at 5lb 2oz so our bambinos are so so close in size :flower: i was cheeky and asked to see his face :haha: they showed us very quickly and i could see these two massive eyes and cute lil cheeks :cloud9:

I know what you mean about pregnancy being lonely :nope: i think im very hormonal and emotional at he minute so i find i get upset if people arent falling over themselves to fuss about my high bp :blush: bit daft i know but i cant stop myself :blush:

Rah im glad your feeling better hun :hugs: will be nice to have your parents back tomorrow too :hugs: mine have just gone away and left us looking after their very old and very annoying dog :growlmad:

Cherry how did you book your course hun? I still havent gotten round to sorting mine out, at this rate i might not get to do one :dohh:

Anyone else getting kicks at the top of their bump? it feels quite hard too so i can finally feel where they keep saying is the top of my fundus :wacko: ohh and my boobs are hurting so so bad these past couple of days wish i could take them off for a bit :haha:

Awwww yay, sounds like you had a lovely growth scan :) I have one more on April 11th, then that's the last one.

Hubby keeps going out, like 3 or 4 times a week to his kick boxing classes, it used to be once or twice a week. I know he is doing it because he wont get the chance soon. But it hurt me that he keeps going, and leaving me alone to look after the children alone all the time, so I told him how upset I was yesterday, and I cried, a lot. He would not be happy if I were going out that often.

Iv been feeling kicks at the top yeah, mostly on my left side, and little arm movements under my belly button, love it.

Sm it was my midwife who was telling me about this classes, everything i seen her she kept mentioning to me are you coming to the parenting classes i said yeah sure. When you see your midwife next ask her if there is any in your area you can go to.

So jealous of you both getting growth scans lol i wanna see my bub again lol although its not to far off now she'll be appearing lol..

does anyone else feel alot more tried again like your in first tri all over again. I also go poop so much its ridiculous. i get alot of pressure down there now aswell.

I get movement alot in the middle of my belly, like just above my belly button lol love seeing my belly move heehee. she has move further down though just were the midwife would feel her neck/head lol feels like there is more down there.

Awwww this part of pregnancy is driving me insane lol xxx

It was a really nice tech doing the scan, we got lucky with him :thumbup: we have another in 2 weeks - makes me wonder why they keep getting us back in if everything is ok but i guess we should just enjoy the extra scans :thumbup:

Ohh hun im glad you told him how he was making you feel with keep going out :flower: at least now he will be able to make changes and hopefully make more of a fuss of you for the next few weeks :hugs:

Hehe it is lovely feeling them move about so much stronger these days :cloud9: i have been feeling him loads more this last couple of weeks as he has gotten bigger :thumbup: it was such a shock to see he is folded around my whole bump LOL i always thought he was waaaay smaller than he is :blush:

LOL Cherry, every part of pregnancy has driven me insane!!! Infact even TTC drove me crazy :haha: time seems to be flying now though :thumbup:

Thanks hun, i'll have to check at my next appointment, your midwife seems so much better than mine...mine didnt even tell me i had to book with the nurse for the whooping cough jab, had it today :thumbup:

Ohh i get that pooping thing too :blush: i dunno why its so much more than normal...maybe im eating more :shrug: i do feel hungry A LOT at the minute :shrug: oohhh the pressure down there sounds promising :happydance:

I get tired but mainly cos of lack of sleep these days :nope: i am back at work but only 2 more shifts and im done, and those shifts are half days so mega short :happydance: at least this way i get to finish up but not push myself too much :thumbup:

Well, i tried the raspberry leaf tea.. and it came straight back up :blush: so i tried it again when it was freezing cold which made it alot better, i also added some blackcurrant juice to it. I still have to down it in one though, its not so much the taste, its the after taste that makes me gag. i really dont know how i'm going to manage upto four cups a day. :shrug:

With all the snow that weve had over the past two days here, weve been joking about how I cant go in labour because i'd never get to the hospital.. but then i said we really shouldn't joke about it, because knowing my luck it would happen! :haha:

I also struggle with sleep now too, I can get sleep fine, but once ive woken up around 5-6am I cant get back sleep its killing me :nope: and pooping, i seem to go all the time, or not at all for days :blush:

They told me they have to check babys growth on a scan because im too chubby, so they cant feel her as well. Lol.

Well we will see if he takes it on board.

I slept good last night, was only up 4 times, and I got to sleep in! :-D

Hi ladies, glad your all holding up...

I've been a bit weird last couple of days .. Kind of hormonal .. Which I know is obvious 10 days before due date but I've been feeling bit fedup and up to now I've been excited.. Can't put finger on it.. I've been quite touchy with other OH.. Taking things personally.. He is doing everything for me and telling me to rest all the time but I'm so used to getting on with things, especially with having other children so it's frustrating when I don't.. He means well but its it's a bit overpowering at times..

Suppose I should be grateful .. This is our first baby together, we both have other children but I feel really protective towards mine at the min and a little distant from my oh.. I havnt been sleeping properly for days only got one HR other day and been on catch u since..n then I've been having stupid dreams..

Just a bit peed off bcos I want to shake these daft feeling off before I go into labour...
When I think and rationalise they is no reason I should feel like this.. Maybe it's body getting ready for big day n flushing me with too many!!! hormones lol..

Sorry for vent.. One of those days :(

Apple xx

2 Days until my induction! I am so excited to meet my baby boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->