April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

U have very nice bump rooster :)
I just don't seem to be able to upload pictures. I have an iPhone, do u need to do it from a pc? I can upload to Facebook from phone but don't seem to be able to upload from phone to b&b !!
Thanks! It took me ages to work out how to do it from my iPhone. I downloaded the photo bucket app. Then you can transfer a pic from yr camera album onto the photo bucket album. Then in the bottom right hand info corner of the pic you can get the image img and add it to here and there is a pic! Hope that makes sense! X

U have very nice bump rooster :)
I just don't seem to be able to upload pictures. I have an iPhone, do u need to do it from a pc? I can upload to Facebook from phone but don't seem to be able to upload from phone to b&b !!
Thanks! It took me ages to work out how to do it from my iPhone. I downloaded the photo bucket app. Then you can transfer a pic from yr camera album onto the photo bucket album. Then in the bottom right hand info corner of the pic you can get the image img and add it to here and there is a pic! Hope that makes sense! X

Lol thanks, I'll give it a go xx

Hey ladies, 37 weeks today, so excited to be full term.. how ever i feel awful :cry: yesterday I lost count how many pints of water/ice cubes I drank and how many times I went the toilet for a wee. kept feeling like I needed to poop too. so me and OH went on a walk around the cemetry for some fresh air we went visit his grandad, and spend some time sitting in the baby section (for the baby we lost at 7 weeks) we then walked around putting everyones flowers right because they were blown everywhere, and OH really hates to see graves that aren't cared for. I honestly think he would go and buy flowers for everyone that doesnt have any there if he could.

the walk was for around 2 hours, and by the end I was waddling around and feeling pressure from her head. Sat in bed and had two contractions, 7 mins apart, and they were both for atleast 30 seconds then had a constant pain, as if it was a constant mild contraction that wasnt going away. I started shivering, ended up with leggings, two tops, OH's jacket and his jogging bottoms on, and I was still freezing. I thought oh maybe this is the start of labour, :shrug: so I went on the exercise ball but then it all stopped and I just had tightness so i don't know if that actually stopped it. kept waking up in the night and ended up having another contraction. woke up this morning with the worst head cold, no energy whatsoever and feel horrible :nope: even OH said I look drained.
spending the day in bed I think, so ready for her to just come out now :nope:

Lovely bump pic rooster :-D

My bump has dropped. I dont feel too bad today though, my back feels bit better, and my foof doesn't feel like it's falling out, still a bit of pelvic pressire but that's fine, nothing like the pain of the last few days.

Kwebb your OH sounds adorable. Maybe it was too much for you? I went around town for a few hours yesterday and I could hardly move by the time I got home. Just rest. The Pysio at my hospital told us half an hour of walking a day is enough, even if its 3 ten min walks a day that's fine. You need to rest up as you need energy for labour then having a newborn :hugs: x

Jenny that's good that your not as sore today :) x

Kwebb your OH sounds adorable. Maybe it was too much for you? I went around town for a few hours yesterday and I could hardly move by the time I got home. Just rest. The Pysio at my hospital told us half an hour of walking a day is enough, even if its 3 ten min walks a day that's fine. You need to rest up as you need energy for labour then having a newborn :hugs: x

I know he's a right softie :haha: Yeah it was probs just too much for me really, really wouldn't of done so much if I knew i was going to feel like this the next day, was getting rid of my chest infection and now i've got a head cold instead. :nope: I don't know how ladies cope with having weeks of strong BH wondering if 'this is it'. it would drive me mad, last night was bad enough and that was only 3-4 strong contractions :dohh:

Vidal- that makes my lo sound like a hungry little monster lol she drinks 3oz but i gave her the bottle earlier she only drank 2 and a bit which is pretty good. Im little excited that her cord is starting to come away :) so i dont feel like i have to be super careful i know she want feel it but i still feel like i need to be super careful around it.

Midwife said i can start to give it a little clean. So tonight we're going to bath her and see if it helps to get her ready for bedtime lol. We downloaded white noise to our phones lol. At the moment my little monkey is peacefully sleeping in her bouncy chair lol. We going to register her on tuesday hopefully its not to much for me lol. ryan wil have to walk slower for me haha. ill pick up my next bounty pack then also.

Wow ladies i do feel bad for you all being in pain. Hope all your lo's show face soon and no more pain. Apart from Jenny as i know your going to surfer like me lol.
Not sure i could go for another section after this as i just feel like im over worring about pulling it apart or over doing things for it to leak more lol. i just wanna have my energy back and be able to do things without relying on ryan to do them lol (like the washing dont think he knows how to work the washing machine :|. lol xxx

Vidal- that makes my lo sound like a hungry little monster lol she drinks 3oz but i gave her the bottle earlier she only drank 2 and a bit which is pretty good. Im little excited that her cord is starting to come away :) so i dont feel like i have to be super careful i know she want feel it but i still feel like i need to be super careful around it.

Midwife said i can start to give it a little clean. So tonight we're going to bath her and see if it helps to get her ready for bedtime lol. We downloaded white noise to our phones lol. At the moment my little monkey is peacefully sleeping in her bouncy chair lol. We going to register her on tuesday hopefully its not to much for me lol. ryan wil have to walk slower for me haha. ill pick up my next bounty pack then also.

Wow ladies i do feel bad for you all being in pain. Hope all your lo's show face soon and no more pain. Apart from Jenny as i know your going to surfer like me lol.
Not sure i could go for another section after this as i just feel like im over worring about pulling it apart or over doing things for it to leak more lol. i just wanna have my energy back and be able to do things without relying on ryan to do them lol (like the washing dont think he knows how to work the washing machine :|. lol xxx

You just gotta boss him about a bit hun. It is how it is, its really not worth over doing things and making the wound even worse. Enjoy kicking his ass about for a while lol :-D

Yay for registry day, I loved that with my others.

Hi everyone :)

Cherry, we went in to labour within a day of each other!! Strange how we had the same due date too! My waters broke last Saturday morning, went all day with mild contractions, gradually became worse but was able to deal with it. Around tea time I went to the toilet and noticed my waters had meconium in them :( so went in and they decided to keep me. Had an internal and we discovered that she was breech....so breech and distressed = emergency section. Was all quite upsetting but she is nice and healthy :) congratulations on your little one!! x

hearing about more april babies being born makes me feel like i'm the only one left! oh well, only 21 days to go.. or possibly 35 days :grr:

Hi everyone :)

Cherry, we went in to labour within a day of each other!! Strange how we had the same due date too! My waters broke last Saturday morning, went all day with mild contractions, gradually became worse but was able to deal with it. Around tea time I went to the toilet and noticed my waters had meconium in them :( so went in and they decided to keep me. Had an internal and we discovered that she was breech....so breech and distressed = emergency section. Was all quite upsetting but she is nice and healthy :) congratulations on your little one!! x

Omg thats so weird eh. I had a section to lol. Paige was breech aswell she was bum down and the little stinker did a boo to. I tottally forgot all about that ryan has been reminding me of things as it was such a blur to me. I was crying aswell when they said id have to have a section was so over whelming. congrats to you to hun super chuffed for you. Was think i aint heard from you in ages glad to know we both are on the mend. xxx

Congratulation MrsHippo she is gorgeous :flower: sorry you had to have an emergency section but great news she is doing well :hugs:

Knwebb don't worry I will be waiting too, my mil reminded me that if I go two weeks over its still another 4 weeks from now! :( x

Aww Rooster try not to think like that hun :hugs: we have come so far now its an absolute max of 4 weeks but you could be holding your bubs in the next week or two easily :flower:

Cant believe after 9 months this next 2/4 weeks feels like so long! Crazy eh but i dunno about you ladies but i feel super heavy, im walking like John Wayne and i have to sit up to turn over in bed :wacko: still, i love feeling LO shuffle about in there and when i rub his back (I think thats what it is LOL) and it feels all solid it just makes me want a massive hug :cloud9:

Congratulations mrsHippo she is beautiful x

Well ladies, def lost plug this morning...no regular contractions tho today..:wacko: Backache and strong BH so they must be doing something.. So annoying as they were clockwork 2 days ago now irregular again.. Very uncomfortable but manageable..

Come on baby lol xx
hope ur all well x

You know ladies i just wanna say huge thank you to you all. We've struggle from the start to finish all together and i hope this thread continues on for ever more. Giving loads of advice and tips for futures events.

Some of the babies came early but we'll remain the April babies well lets just say SPRING BABIES!!! lol

I so happy i found this website ( by randomly looking up things) lol i made some great friends on here and i will continue to be on here as much as i can.

Think without you ladies and of course Ryan i would be hopeless lost with myself. You have all gave me some encouragement one way or another and i thank you all for helping me through every month and even now that she's here.

Love, hugs and everything to you all :D...

I just wanted a little cry to myself their lol just couldnt ask for anyone better than to share this with you all xxxxxx

Cherry what a beautiful thing to say big hugs xx

Has an April/spring baby thread been started in the baby club area? We will all be there in the next few weeks
Can't wait to see how everyone's lo personality develops etc

Apple fingers crossed thus is the start for you xc
Keep us updates as much as poss even if it is to rant

Cherry that's so sweet! I totally agree, it's been a crazy journey and the BnB girls have helped me through it every step of the way.
Apple I hope your little baby comes soon! Good sign about losing the plug!
Samanderson I'm walking like John Wayne too! Just feel so bruised down there! Also I resemble a human ship!
My baby is so quite in the morning, it always freaks me out but then it livens up at the day goes on :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->