April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Ohhh gawd can you imagine! frightening really, i dunno why the midwifes dont just say this is what a contraction feels like and then we would all know what we are looking out for :dohh: thank goodness you told me though cos i would have been at home on the big day waiting for my belly to squeeze hard :dohh:

Ooohh noo i just realised i missed most of britains got talent :cry:

i forgot that was that was on lol

i know lol i think some other girls feel their contractions differently though so keep an close eye on them hun. rememeber they will get alot strong with each one to. yeah i really didnt feel my bump tighten at all but it was rock hard lol.. cant be much longer for you all now though xxx

Yeah there was a really good act where they did a shadow show and i got all teary :blush: had to hide tears from hubby cos he would take the piss :haha:

I'll defo keep an eye out, only 9 days till the induction :happydance: im also getting pretty frightened now LOL its all about to get very real :haha:

Hard to remember last time I remember getting period cramps Sunday am then regular tightening from pm through the night into Monday went in midnight Mon/Tue 2cm had sweep Tue at 10am tightness cont bit stronger lost plug and had show, wed am I gave up stayed in bed all day sulking watching one tree hill complained of pain in my hip I though from sleeping on it all day but turned out was contractions went in again at midnight 3cm had a bath was 5cm when I got out at 2 am dd born 6:57am Thursday

It is not going to be like that this time lol
Just been out for dinner with friends I'm stuffed can't move but will getting the ball for a bit

Dont bounce too hard you dont want to see your dinner again LOL :winkwink:

That was quite a build up :wacko: i heard the first is usually longer though so hopefully you will have a much quicker labor this time hun :thumbup:

Anyone know if there is any truth to the theory that if your family has fast labors you will too??? Im feeling desperate LOL my mum/nan/sis all had relatively fast ones ...roughly 6 hours so im just hoping i can follow in their footsteps but i just got this nagging feeling im going to be one of those 3 dayers!! :wacko:

Hi ladies, for those still waiting for lo to arrive I lost plug over couple of days and had period type pains in stomach and back the days leading up to Labour starting. I also was really constipated leading to it so used a suppository then went into proper Labour an hour after, probably coininsedence but may have had same effect as a hot curry lol xcome on babies :baby:

Yeah I'm thinking next weekend for me doubt anything has happened so far and doubt anything will soon just another week of not sleeping on back or tummy and hubby laughing when I turn over ah well

Thanks Apple :flower: you know the sale of suppositories are likely to see a slight increase now :rofl: do you think my back pain is to do with contractions then? I keep thinking its cos im doing too much ...might be a little of both :wacko:

Rah never say never!! I keep expecting to log in and read of your little ones arrival :happydance: ohhh dont! i am so sick of the constant shuffle in the night to get a few minutes kip on each side LOL sooooo looking forward to sleeping on my tummy again :thumbup:

Hi girls, so I'm in labour! It bloody hurts! Have been having contractions for 12 hours now. Haven't slept and I'm exhausted!
Have just lost my mucus plug filled with blood. Contractions are 10 mins apart and very painful! Have to go back to hospital when contractions are 3 mins apart!
Hope everyone Else is well? X

Hi girls, so I'm in labour! It bloody hurts! Have been having contractions for 12 hours now. Haven't slept and I'm exhausted!
Have just lost my mucus plug filled with blood. Contractions are 10 mins apart and very painful! Have to go back to hospital when contractions are 3 mins apart!

Eeeeek how exciting!! 3 mins apart!! my life they like to leave it till the last min don't they!!
I hope baby hurries along for you hun

Exciting!!!!good luck and Keep us updated when you can xxxx
Also very jealous lol

SM- im not sure about the theory thing but my mum had a emergancy section with her first and i had a section to but they called it a planned section. so it could be true lol i hope if i get pregnant again that i go naturally....

sorry ladies just finding keeping up little tough with looking after paige lol anyone of you guys could be next lol xxx

Don't worry you look after paige and pop in when you can we will all be doing the same very soon xx

thanks hun. ive not even had my nap yet :| lol

better try get some in before they return lol xxxx

Yaaaayyyy Rooster!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Keep us posted hun :hugs: and there you were saying there was no signs :flower: Good luck i hope you have a quick labor hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cherry dont worry hunni you have a lot on with a new bambino and we will too soon! :happydance: you enjoy these early days with Paige hun and we will all be popping in as and when we can :thumbup:

Interesting you and your mum both had emergency sections with your first....i dunno why they called yours planned LOL its not like you knew it was gonna happen until it happened, not exactly planned in my book :dohh::hugs:

Thats what i said lol. defo wasnt planned like. it was more unexpected than planned lol glad you ladies understand to..

Oh is rooster kicking off?? i never read those over comments dam i need to go back and look lol xxx

OMG!!!!! whay hey Rooster...

Well we now know who our next baby's to come is lol.. xxx

Keep us posted if you can hun xx

Is it normal to get at least 2 texts a day asking if baby has been born I mean seriously I will tell people when baby arrives please just do one aaahhhh
They are driving me mad been going in about a week and a half now I'm not even due yet
And some of it is people texting about random things then asking as if the first was a way in to ask without being too obvious
Rant over

Hi girls! Baby Bjorn was born at 16.48 following a very speedy labour. Went into hospital at 14.30 as my contractions were very painful although 10 mins apart. Was 2cm dilated, the mw broke my waters, within an hour I was in complete agony and begging for an epidural! I could not believe how strong the contractions were for 2cm! Thought I was being a wimp but then I said I felt like I needed to push, the me checked me I was 10cm! Had gone from 2-10cm in one hour! So pushed for nearly an hour and he was out! Taking a grand total of two panadol all day! He weighs 8lb11. He is perfect! Has not cried yet. Breast feeding well so far! I had an episiotomy so I'm very sore and stitched! Bleeding a fair bit still but I think that's normal?! Would just like to thank you girls for being with me on this journey! Will still be checking in! Xxx

Congratulations Rooster!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: So you had a little boy!!! Have you got a name in mind?? So pleased you had a quick labor hun :flower: cant wait to see piccys! :happydance: You did amazing surviving on 2 panadol :wacko: i will be begging for the epi after 1cm im sure :blush::haha:

Rah i have the same LOL i have the obligatory daily call from my mum and sis and then emails and texts from friends every day!!! Like you say, they start with some random nothingy chat LOL I usually say straight away STILL PREGNANT! haha mind im sure i would be gutted if they didnt ask :haha::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->