Are 5 inch heels to high?

just because they have a wedge heel doesnt make them 'in trend'. IMO they look really old fashioned,, besides wedge boots have been in style for atleast 3 winters now. i like ones like these a lot better.

https://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/...d=208544&parent_categoryId=208492&pageSize=20

https://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/novelette_wedge_boot/10/10586/28369/1?fs=10586

I wouldnt spend that much on them but buy what YOU like. You're the one who is wearing them :)

3 winters? Last year over the knee boots was all the rage and riding boots were up in coming. Wedge boots? Not so much. Maybe it's because America is a little behind when it comes to fashion. I'm ok with the point.

Mmm, the wedges are a bit rocker, granny-ish :haha:.
Us North Americans are probably 3-4 years behind on all fashions and maybe 5 years on technology sadly... We still haven't seen jumpsuits and those have been around like 2 years... I personally think they're hideous and hope they never make it over LOL

Who makes them ?! i'm assuming because of the price they are designer :) ? maybe at 300, yeah that would be like what 180 quid .. (in pounds lol) i think its because i go for more statement shoes :) especially when i'm spending over 100 pounds :) but the heel is deffo not slutty :) the higher the better imho x

just not GAGA high ;p

Definitely the 1st pair, love them. The second pair aren't really my cup of tea so to speak. :flower:

The first pair, I hate the second pair, sorry :blush:
But this wasn't a thread about which I prefer and why!

So, No, I don't think 5 inch heels are too high for daytime wear BUT I think the first pair, the pair I prefer are more evening wear rather than daytime, you know?

I personally wouldnt spend all that money on them, Im guessing theyre designer? You'd get very similar for SO much less somewhere else and if daytime is what you're after, they're probably going to get screwed pretty quick xx

I do think that high of a heel is more for nighttime or a special occassion. I do like the first pair better but then again I don't like wedge anything. Also, yes I do think that $400 is too much to spend on a pair of shoes. Personally the most I would spend would be $80. That's just me though. :shrug:

always ALWAYS go for the highest option.

i dont like the 2nd, sorry x

just because they have a wedge heel doesnt make them 'in trend'. IMO they look really old fashioned,, besides wedge boots have been in style for atleast 3 winters now. i like ones like these a lot better.

https://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/...d=208544&parent_categoryId=208492&pageSize=20

https://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/novelette_wedge_boot/10/10586/28369/1?fs=10586

I wouldnt spend that much on them but buy what YOU like. You're the one who is wearing them :)

3 winters? Last year over the knee boots was all the rage and riding boots were up in coming. Wedge boots? Not so much. Maybe it's because America is a little behind when it comes to fashion. I'm ok with the point.

Mmm, the wedges are a bit rocker, granny-ish :haha:.
Us North Americans are probably 3-4 years behind on all fashions and maybe 5 years on technology sadly... We still haven't seen jumpsuits and those have been around like 2 years... I personally think they're hideous and hope they never make it over LOL

Oh I agree we're behind. Jumpsuits are horrid and flatter no one's physique. Don't know why people continue to wear them.

Who makes them ?! i'm assuming because of the price they are designer :) ? maybe at 300, yeah that would be like what 180 quid .. (in pounds lol) i think its because i go for more statement shoes :) especially when i'm spending over 100 pounds :) but the heel is deffo not slutty :) the higher the better imho x

just not GAGA high ;p

Yes, Elie Tahari.

I would go with the stilettos. I love heels, the higher the better. Problem I have is hubby is 5ft9 and I am 5ft10. Thankfully he doesn't have 'little man' syndrome.

First ones for sure!

I love heels, but I am always self conscious of my hight. I'm only 5'7 but I feel miles taller than everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->