Are prams a fashion accessory in the UK?

I'm not in a huff....I'm very busy looking for a new pram to replace my perfectly adequate existing one that cost 7 kerjillion English squids....:smug:

I'm not in a huff....I'm very busy looking for a new pram to replace my perfectly adequate existing one that cost 7 kerjillion English squids....:smug:

:rofl: only i'd brought the bee today, i could of said i now have 3 prams to replace my perfectly fine first one :rofl:

I'm not. I'm looking at yet MORE pairs of shoes for my little girl!

:) pb...i have a hauck infinity travel system and a zia 1 for the car 1 for walking
dont get me wrong if o could afford a chameleon id love one and would definitely buy, and dont begrudge anyone buying more expensive prams than me, what people chhose to spend money on is their choice and noone should have a problem with it
do we have a bit of pram envy and pram rage in this thread

:) pb...i have a hauck infinity travel system and a zia 1 for the car 1 for walking
dont get me wrong if o could afford a chameleon id love one and would definitely buy, and dont begrudge anyone buying more expensive prams than me, what people chhose to spend money on is their choice and noone should have a problem with it
do we have a bit of pram envy and pram rage in this thread

i think thats the key honey, its about what people can afford, so what if someone has a cheap pram or an expensive pram, it is your choice, and will all do the best by our babies :hugs::hugs:
i think you've said it perfectly honey :hugs: x x

i don't normally bite, but can't help it now!!

Xanthe - i too find your posts patronising "calm down" and sweeping generalisations! where on earth is your respect on what people choose to spend there money on??
yes your opinion may be a valid example, but that is one example! i stay at home with my princess, and i will continue to do so, what me and my husband chose to spend our hard on money on it our business! the thread was started as a valid question, i felt you over stepped the mark on your comments tbh!

Wow carly! Ive never known u 'bite'!!! :hugs: x

my most expensive was 18 :rofl: does that make it cheapo :)

:rofl:

cloth is bloody expensive! i love my BB's - £24 with delivery!! i'm loving itti's though, they are my 'cheapo's' :rofl:

Itti's are my splash out ones!! :lol:

Which, to paraphrase someone earlier on in this thread 'illustrates' Carly's 'very valid point' which is.... it's horses for courses.....:winkwink:

Id rather spend my money buying lots of different buggies than spending it on crack ... a lot safer :rofl:

:rofl: imagine how many sausage rolls you could get for the price of a buggy?

BEEFCAKE :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->