Are u considering giving up BF your NEWBORN??

I'm sure I've read this while I was pregnant on here somewhere it's sooo sweet!
Thanks for sharing x

This has made me broody again you evil woman. And made me cry.

Oh this is sooo beautifully written !!! Now I just want to wake her up and feed her but i ll have to wait till the morning ;-)

I'm not considering quitting but thought I would have a read. I'm lying here in tears that is so sweet thank you for posting :cry::flower:

Oh my gosh, I'm in tears! I haven't been considering giving up BFing but this would've still been really helpful and encouraging during those first couple days.

I also have to add that part of the beauty of breastfeeding, is that your milk is especially designed for YOUR baby...if your baby's blood sugar level needs regulating, or more protein or certain vitamins than THAT is what your milk will produce more of...
Your body recognises this because when the baby suckles at your breast there is an exchange that occurs ...the baby takes in the milk and the baby's saliva also goes into the milk ducts so its a communication between your body and baby. I think this is phenominal! Had to share!

I also have to add that part of the beauty of breastfeeding, is that your milk is especially designed for YOUR baby...if your baby's blood sugar level needs regulating, or more protein or certain vitamins than THAT is what your milk will produce more of...
Your body recognises this because when the baby suckles at your breast there is an exchange that occurs ...the baby takes in the milk and the baby's saliva also goes into the milk ducts so its a communication between your body and baby. I think this is phenominal! Had to share!

It is truly amazing eh!

i also have to add that part of the beauty of breastfeeding, is that your milk is especially designed for your baby...if your baby's blood sugar level needs regulating, or more protein or certain vitamins than that is what your milk will produce more of...

wowzers!!

OMG that's so lovely! I've actually just cried my eyes out reading that! So special :) x

Thank you for sharing/bumping this! I haven't actually had my baby yet but will definitely be saving this for if/when things start to get tough to keep me going! :) xx

That's lovely but I feel so sad now because my baby wont latch and I'm exclusively pumping and it's not the same :cry:

Aww thats lovely.. wish id read that in the early days where i almost quit soooo many times!

Thankyou so much for this.. not considered giving up but have had a very difficult last few days :( And shes only 4 days old :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->