Are u considering giving up BF your NEWBORN??

I'm not struggling/considering giving up but goodness me that blog is so sweet it made me cry! If I was having a tough time of it, reading something like that could well be just the medicine to help me see it through.

Lets keep it bumped and hopefully maybe it could be made into a sticky?

I'm not struggling/considering giving up but goodness me that blog is so sweet it made me cry! If I was having a tough time of it, reading something like that could well be just the medicine to help me see it through.

Lets keep it bumped and hopefully maybe it could be made into a sticky?

^^^This. Simply beautiful blog made me all :cry:,when I'm meant to be working:shhh:

I was considering giving up ... I feel like she's constantly on there and I have no time to go out/hang out with my boys or even tidy up - BUT this blog has helped me realise it's not forever and her feeds will start pacing out eventually! :)

I read this while I was pregnant and it totally made me determined to breastfeed! It's a must-read for any new mom!

It has helped me survive this 3 week cluster period (which I believe ended today), it was HORRIBLE. :cry:

I was considering giving up ... I feel like she's constantly on there and I have no time to go out/hang out with my boys or even tidy up - BUT this blog has helped me realise it's not forever and her feeds will start pacing out eventually! :)

Congrats & yeah I feel the same way it was very hard to cope not spending the time with my other one but then I think, at least in the near future it is so much easier to leave the house without worrying about bottles!!!

The cluster feeds are horrible!!! The HV said to me it can me like this for 6 weeks but she'll soon figure out what she actually needs, and you'll soon realise when it's just comfort sucking. It's obviously working though as she's put on over a lb in 8 days lol

Congrats on your little man Aliss! :)

Im planning on breastfeeding, my other 2 were bottle fed.

I just read that article, and Im crying all over the place.....damned hormones

I will keep reminding myself of this when I feel like I am at the end of my tether :) thanks for posting!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->