are u gonna beastfeed?

XxkayleighxX

Reaction score
hey guys thats pretty much my question! lol and i mean breast

Yep im going to, not only do i think its better for baby and helps with bonding, its kinda expected in my family so would get loads of grief if i dident atleast try it.

I did for the first 8 weeks then I had to go back to work. Took about 2 weeks to wean completely to the bottle.

yeh i breastfed my son during the day an night for a year an then just at night til he was two! i loved every min of it i would do it all again!

Yes I plan on doing it for 2 years, who knows what will happen but a girl can plan.

Thats my plan hun, just hope it goes to plan x

I had real problems with bf this time so i'm determined to get it right next time x

Yes i definetly want to try it. Hopefully i wont have problems with it though because i really would like to breastfeed.

I plan on it, however I hear from many women that it is very difficult to do! Seems like it should be pretty easy, but apparently it's not! I'm going to try to work hard to get it right!

heehee - still giggling at Beastfeed! ha

Well I have every intention on breastfeeding exclusively for 6 months, but I will want to express one feed a day so that hubby gets a chance to bond with baby too as he was worried about only doing the bad stuff (like changing nappies, etc). I think it would be good for hubby to have the bed time feed.
I know some people find it difficult but just because of the money side of things, if I couldn't get a good latch, then I'd want to bottle feed with breastmilk. x

Yea i do :) i love it, very exhausting but soooooo worth it.

I want to try it, maybe just express/pump and feed through a bottle that way my OH can feed him/her as well :)

heehee - still giggling at Beastfeed! ha

Well I have every intention on breastfeeding exclusively for 6 months, but I will want to express one feed a day so that hubby gets a chance to bond with baby too as he was worried about only doing the bad stuff (like changing nappies, etc). I think it would be good for hubby to have the bed time feed.
I know some people find it difficult but just because of the money side of things, if I couldn't get a good latch, then I'd want to bottle feed with breastmilk. x

I agree. I know that it doesn't work out for everyone, but I really want to breastfeed while still letting my hubby be part of feeding. Plus maybe I'll get to take a shower then :)

I'm going to try my best to breast feed but know it doesn't always work out like that. My sister in law tried it but baby wasn't getting enough so ended up being topped up with formula. He was BF'd for about a month before switching.

I was going to let OH have a bottle a day, but to begin with you dont want to give them a bottle incase of nipple confusion..and then she refused to take a bottle at all :lol:

yes I am determined to try breastfeeding !!!!:happydance:

Hmmm... looks like im the only one who doesn't particularly want to try! :blush:
Id rather the feeding was shared with the daddy too, and bottle feeding is quicker, n fills em up better therefore letting em sleep longer! :sleep: I read somewhere that an hours breast feeding is the same as 20 mins bottle feeding (obv, never experienced either, so not sure of how accurate that is!)

i know that breast feeding has exactly the correct amount of nutrients and antibodies etc, therefore making babies healthier... but.... me n my 2 sisters were bottle fed and were very healthy babies, healthy children and have turned into perfectly healthy adults (no allergies, and very resistant to stomach bugs etc), whereas OH and his sis ( and sunsequently her 2 babies) were breast fed and are always moaning about some illness or other, and werent particularly healthy babies. I know that there are a million and one variants to take into account, but overall it hasnt had any sort of detrimental effect on me n my family! lol! And bottle feeding does seem to share the workload! I suppose i could express, but thats just like me feeding a pretend baby, then hubby feeding the real baby- 2 lots of feeding time!

Maybe i'll change my mind once i actually have a baby? But at the moment i can confidently say i dont feel the need to try it!
:muaha:

I want to try, but I'm not going to hate myself if I can't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->