are u tellin ppl ur wtt

XxkayleighxX

Reaction score
i was just wondering if u have told any1 that ur are wtt if its cummin up soon e.g parents friends?

i have decided not 2, as its mine any my bfs choice and i dont want any1 puttin bad forts in my head or his cuz hes parents are negative ppl, if we always fink of the bad point then we are neva gonna try cuz theres no such thing of perfect timeing, so i fink

my mum nos i have cum of the pill tho, and nos i want to b a young mum and ive told her i want a baby after my weddin anyways (33weeks) so spose wen i do get pregnant it wont b a shock 2 her

me and my OH are gonna start tryin in july,aug, he wants to tell any1 am pregnant at the weddin if fings go 2 plan, but i dont want 2 be 1 big in my dress and we r goin mexico 4 me weddin so i dont wanna b 2 big on the plane 2

sorry ill stop goin on lol xx

Hey the only person that knows im wtt is my cuz and thats only cos she uses this site aswell. A few friends know i have come of the pill but i said it was cos the mini pill was giving me horrable side effects, not because i refuse to take it since i want kids and OH dosent so he can prevent it happaning. Also so when he eventualy gives the go ahead we can get right to it.

Hiya, we''ve told a few people, but when it comes to September, I think I will tell them that we're gonna wait a bit longer as I don't want people to keep wondering if I was pregnant yet!

The only person I will probably tell is my best friend but as she lives away, I know noone else would find out and she will only be positive, whereas I am not sure on the reaction of everyone else! x

thanx 4 writing back thats y i came off the pill 2, i wanted my body back 2 normal and told ppl it didnt agree wiv me

am just scared about wot ppl will say as sum say am 2 young enjoy married life, but me and my oh really want this am scared incase it takes me 5yrs to get pregnant then both me and my oh wont b the age we wanted 2 b, i no it just doesnt happen but we have our own house jobs were gettin married so we arent lookin 2 other ppl 2 help us

thanx guys

how old are you Kayleigh? if you dont mind me asking?

I don't think you're too young at all. Everybody experiences the feeling "ready" at different times. For me, it's taken quite a long time until finally last year all of a sudden the broody feeling came over me and it hasn't gone away.

I think with parents/family they don't always see you as an adult. My brother's wife has just fallen pregnant and I could beaten the living daylights out of him when he told me "you'll feel the same one day" as if I was 12!

Your not to young, the same age as me. I might as well be married, we live as a maried couple just havent got the ring and the bit of paper to say we are. I think our parents forget that most of them were our age when they settled down and had kids and our grandparents were younger than that.

i do feel ready and i no my OH does 2 the other day i came down stairs 2 find him on ebay lookin at baby changin units, and he was lookin at ways to do the bedroom up, i no i want it, sounds like my brother, i fink things like this are sumtimes just better keepin 2 urself kinda personal anyways so its best i stick 2 websites like this 2 chat 2 ppl

thanx 4 ur reply xx

Hunni you are not too young, if you have doubts wait a bit but if your ready set yourself a date
x

DH's family know that we are TTC next year and so do a few friends.

Yes, I told my brother that we were planning to ttc. Then I told him the other day that we are ttc.

Well i already have 1 and i've told people i want 2 quite close together so i guess they do know in that sense, but i haven't told people we have a date to ttc or anything.

kayleigh i wouldn't say u were too young, i got married at 21 (a month before i turned 22), got preg 5 months later and had LO just after i turned 23. we are coping fine xx

Hiya,

I've told a couple of people but not everyone. I haven't told my future mother in law as when we mentioned something before she wasn't really very supportive. So think I'll just tell her when it happens!!

The members in my family that we have told are really supportive and have even started putting things aside for us that theirs have grown out of!!

I don't think 21/22 is too young to have a LO, you know yourself when you're ready.

Good luck with everything, we are TTC around August time too so we might end up being TTC buddies!!

xx

thanx guys 4 all ur reply i no the times right 4 me! lullahbelle we mite b u have 2 keep me up 2 date and ill do the same!
bet ur well excited 4 ur weddin!! i cant w8!

A friend or two know and i told my mom/family.

...but everyone knows I can't wait HAHAHA

Im not telling people. OH decided to tell his mum, which created a little shitestorm, but such as life.

Good luck sweets, whatever you decide.

People ask me all the time when we're going to start a family and so anyone who has asked knows that we're going to TTC in the next year or two. I haven't told anyone that we're specifically planning to TTC this June. I don't think friends or family would be surprised - they know I want kids soon. My colleagues will probably be surprised though - they think I am so young (24), mostly because I am the youngest by 10 yrs in the science office.

well i been telling a few people just worried how my mum will take it!!!

I don't think your too young (I'm 19, will be 20 in aug-though I feel older so I forget how old I am sometimes :p), and if you guys have jobs and your own place, then your better off then a lot of people. If this is something you both want, that your sure of, then go for it! You are your own person, don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. And if you want to wait to get pg untill after your wedding or right before then that's your choice too. I got married a month after I had Kathryn and I so wish I had done it before (I was too big for a normal wedding dress-I couldn't find any plus size ones that I liked- and too small for a maternity one, so I wore a nice black and white dress, which was fine, but I really wished for a beautiful wedding dress).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->