Are we all being good and doing..........

In france, a few weeks after the birth you are offered sessions with a special physio in "re-education" of the pelvic floor! I've yet to experience it but from what I have heard it involves exercises with the physio using an implement prob similar to the ones you found on the internet and measuring your "grip".

Not sure if I'm looking forward to it!

Thats brill though I've read about these classes before. It's a shame all women cannot access it considering the number of women who suffer some degree of loss of muscle tone/incontinence after birth.

measuring your grip!? Presumably this is done in private...whats stops people (the competitive ones) from squeezing it with there hands to get super duper measurements?

Tee hee..... I'm just too immature to discuss this french re-education program...

measuring your grip!? Presumably this is done in private...whats stops people (the competitive ones) from squeezing it with there hands to get super duper measurements?

i would imagine the doctor would be in there with you...

the perv.

I keep forgetting! I really do not want incontience at 21, will have to remind myself in someway to do them throughout the day haha.

Squeeze whenever you see this thread! And BUMP!

Bumpin and squeezin!!! But I think it's too late for me:cry: 4th pregnancy....sneezed the other day and wet myself:wacko: I guess the PFE can't hurt right.....but doubt I will see any improvement.

It can't hurt to keep at it! I've recently graduated to elite PF status - I can stop my stream while blowing my nose!

Because I am lazy and didn't read every single post, can someone please tell me if PFE is the same as Kagel exercise? I think it might be just never heard the term Pelvic floor exercise. Sorry for the dumb question.

Because I am lazy and didn't read every single post, can someone please tell me if PFE is the same as Kagel exercise? I think it might be just never heard the term Pelvic floor exercise. Sorry for the dumb question.

Glad to be of service - This post is primarily a reminder to do your PFEs. Same thing as a kegel.

You should be squeezing your foo foo for 5 seconds, 8 times for one set, and do 3 sets a day.

This will help keep you from wetting your pants, should help during labour, and should help you recover - so it's really important!

And squeeeeeeeeeze!

bump bump... and mislaww... you're not allowed to leave me here alone! :cry:

I've just popped back to remind mislaww that her services are required exclusively in third tri as from tomorrow :winkwink:

*takes her firmly by hand like a toddler and drags her forcibly away from the warmth and familiarity of 2nd tri*

Come on, time to pack your bags and leave hunny. say your goodbyes quickly, bus leaves at midnight. :haha:

*throws her arms around mislaww's ankles begging her not to leave*

Oh... and I just passed the PFE test!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->