Are we Going to try now?

krockwell

3 Gorgeous Boys!
Reaction score
My husband is in school for the next 6 weeks...
I recently asked him if he would like to start trying to get pregnant. Originally we had planned to wait until April of Next year to start...but I simply cannot wait that long. I love babies. I've wanted to be a mommy since I was little. It's all that I can seem to think about.

A lot of our family is telling us to wait for the year, if not longer to have children. But I want to be a young mother, Kevin wants to be a young father, and he's already 25. I realize that's still really young...but I want to have 5 children. Crazy - I know. and I'd like to have them all before Kev's 35. so that gives me 10 years. lol *sigh*

I'm skeptical that I can actually get pregnant, considering we've had incidences where I wasn't on bc, and he didn't use a condom, and nothing came of it...

I'm nervous, scared...anxious - but I cannot wait.

I know we're ready...I know that we both want this.

Eeep!

Here's to trying to conceive in the next little while...Probably after I'm done this package of bc. (which is finished on the 28th of May).
:thumpup:

welcome and you and i will be journeying together. Me and DH are planning midmonth June to start trying and I am nervous too that I wont get pg....

guess we can stress together but lets try think positive thoughts!!!!

I had an interview today, and was offered a position as a receptionist.
This has got me thinking now that my husband and I should wait until I've at least passed my 3 month probation period in order to start trying to have a baby.

After the 3 month probation I get a raise, and then I'm also elligible for benefits...which would help us out a lot.

What do you guys think? Does that make sense? Or should we start trying now? ahhhh I'm confused!!!:confused:

hmmmm. not sure about the law stuff but I wouldnt worry too much as you can 'hide' a pregnancy etc

I had an interview today, and was offered a position as a receptionist.
This has got me thinking now that my husband and I should wait until I've at least passed my 3 month probation period in order to start trying to have a baby.

After the 3 month probation I get a raise, and then I'm also elligible for benefits...which would help us out a lot.

What do you guys think? Does that make sense? Or should we start trying now? ahhhh I'm confused!!!:confused:

Hi,

It could be sensible to wait for your three month probation to be up as babies are draining on your finances and any benefits you can get whilst you are off on Maternity leave will help. Three months isn't really long to wait. But then you could look at it that it could take three months to get pregnant at least. Think about it, don't rush in only you and DH will know when it is right for you.

Take Care
xx

What about waiting for 2 months then start trying on the last month of probabtional period. That way if you do get a :bfp: it'll be after. Best of luck

Let us know what you decide and good luck with your new job

Kerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->