are you frickin kidding me?

donkey13

Reaction score
Let me start out by saying that i swear im not as crazy/angry/jealous as im about to sound. i swear im relatively normal.

My big brother (who i adore) just got married last weekend to a girl that i had never met. ouch, right? theyd only been dating 3 months, it felt right, yada yada yada. I cant be mad; weve always been impulsive. Granted, i just dye my hair or buy some ridiculous shoes, but ya know....same general trait.a
Hes 37 with two teenage children ( 17 and 19) and she is .....23. almost 6 years younger than me. i do not begrudge them the age difference at all; i truly believe that its a number. at first i thought pregnancy cuz...um...hello, babies are on my mind 24/7. that wasnt the case, after seeing them together i can completely understand and have no problem with that either.

today he let it slip that he thinks shes pregnant.

he doesnt know that we are ttc. i know he had NO plans to have kids again.
im completely destroyed and nothing has been confirmed; imagine how ill be when i find out that i will get to be an aunt for the 18th frickin time before i get to be a mother for the first?! i know its petty of me, but im so jealous, and i keep thinking its because shes younger or not overweight, or not just some weird hormonal mystery like me. im already trying to figure out how ill be able even be around them if they are.

its just....ARG. Are you kidding me? not only did he not want any more kids, hes got the same damn dna as me! why is it so easy for him? both of his kids were conceived almost immediately...and if she is pregnant, theyve known each other for less time than my husband and i have been ttc! why are my genes the crappy ones? like i said...17 nieces and nephews.
everyone of my siblings has AT LEAST 2 kids, one sis has 5! STUPID STORK!

Id be the same TBH! i would feel exactly the same, i get so frustrated it hasnt happened for me yet yet so easy for others :(

Yes both my brothers have children and their wives conceived quickly and easily. Im been ttc since before one of them was even engaged. They are older than me so it doesnt feel too bad but ive been with my husband the longest. Its just not fair xxx

Let me start out by saying that i swear im not as crazy/angry/jealous as im about to sound. i swear im relatively normal.

My big brother (who i adore) just got married last weekend to a girl that i had never met. ouch, right? theyd only been dating 3 months, it felt right, yada yada yada. I cant be mad; weve always been impulsive. Granted, i just dye my hair or buy some ridiculous shoes, but ya know....same general trait.a
Hes 37 with two teenage children ( 17 and 19) and she is .....23. almost 6 years younger than me. i do not begrudge them the age difference at all; i truly believe that its a number. at first i thought pregnancy cuz...um...hello, babies are on my mind 24/7. that wasnt the case, after seeing them together i can completely understand and have no problem with that either.

im completely destroyed and nothing has been confirmed; imagine how ill be when i find out that i will get to be an aunt for the 18th frickin time before i get to be a mother for the first?! i know its petty of me, but im so jealous, and i keep thinking its because shes younger or not overweight, or not just some weird hormonal mystery like me. im already trying to figure out how ill be able even be around them if they are.

its just....ARG. Are you kidding me? not only did he not want any more kids, hes got the same damn dna as me! why is it so easy for him? both of his kids were conceived almost immediately...and if she is pregnant, theyve known each other for less time than my husband and i have been ttc! why are my genes the crappy ones? like i said...17 nieces and nephews.
Firstly :hugs:

How long have you been trying?

I get it, I remember being like that, I usually go fairly psycho when TTC :blush: I'm ok thus far but I already have three!

Anyway, I do get it, I remember trying for my first and then when's lost my second I hated everyone :haha:

Anyway, I think it's normal when you want something so much and try so hard and other people take it for granted.

Hope you get a bfp soon Hun :hugs:

Your feelings are totally understandable--especially if he didn't want anymore. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Hugs and lots of baby dust to you!!

Aww! Thanks guys, it really helps that y'all understand my POV. I tried to explain to hubby and I just got that deer in headlights stare.

Its normal to think it... Ive been a little crazy too. Just try to be happy for them. And yes sometimes the stork gets a little lost, or takes the long way to your house.. that's what hes doing for us!

I feel your pain! I have been married for 2 years now and trying to conceive for a few months and I recently found out my brothers girlfriend was pregnant. Not only did she not want kids, she was on birth control too. I am super happy for them but it was a shock at first. I think the thing that hurt me was seeing my mom light up for her first grand baby . Ouch...that cut deep. BUT it is what it is....maybe this month will be ours! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->