Are you getting ink honoring your baby?

eventually... yes - I will be getting a treble clef and a bar with notes signifying the initials of DH, DS, and sweetpea :)

I gave it some thought, and I know that I definitely want my next tattoo to be behind my ear, I think I may get a Tulip tattoo for #2 if it's a girl as tulips are my favorite. If a boy, I may get a feather or bird tattoo. I know that behind the ear spot is relatively small, but I do want it to be nice a detailed, and anticipating that it will extend down past my ear in order to achieve the amount of detail I would like, which is kind of exciting because all of my other tattoos are always covered up by clothing and most people do not see them unless I an wearing tank tops and sandals X3

I will be, I already have 8 tattoos, with 3 of them being dedicated to my boys so wouldn't be right not to get one for this baby

I am getting my lo's name and date of birth on my side with a quotation that we have on her nursery wall under it.

I will be getting one on my foot for both my girls. Probably two of what our surname is (an animal) and then their birth flowers to make it more girly and specific to them. I'll have it done ASAP after labour so the pain doesn't seem so bad! (I don't mean on the way home obv, not that soon!)

I have an unfinished wrist piece featuring a pentagram (I'm a pagan), but it doesn't connect all the way around. At some point, when I get it finished, I'm also going to translate baby's name into runes and use that along with the baby's astrological sign to fill in the space.

The best part is, the design makes it possible for me to add multiple lines if I choose to have more than one child.

definitely not. i have one tatoo says Isaiah 40:10 with 2 footprint.

its special to me cos i had this just after my miscarriage.
the verse is:
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->