Are you getting ink honoring your baby?

Off topic ladies.. What are your opinions on chest tattoo's on women?

Are you talking about the ones like right above the boobs kinda on the collar bones? Personally I think they are pretty hot looking! I'd love to eventually get a couple there. A bit harder to hide but I long ago stopped trying to hide mine anyway. :)

I am planning to get a tat on either my ankle/foot or over my csection scar. Was thinking about 3 cherry blossoms for my live babies and 3 forget me nots for my babies tha didn't make it.

I am planning to get a tat on either my ankle/foot or over my csection scar. Was thinking about 3 cherry blossoms for my live babies and 3 forget me nots for my babies tha didn't make it.

I think that is absolutely a beautiful idea

I will begetting my new babys name w my daughters in japanese on my hip after babys born:) my so will be doing a port on his back:)

I have mine, my 2 dd's & my sisters star sign symbols on my wrist, when I had that done I had no intension of having any more kids so ill have to find a way to get this lo's star sign added so it looks nice, if she was due a month later she would have been the same as me & dd1 hehe

I am thinking of getting the name and date across my wrist, maybe a butterfly or rainbow next to it

Off topic ladies.. What are your opinions on chest tattoo's on women?

I would love a chest piece but hubby had begged me not to lol! He doesn't mind me being covered in tattoos anywhere else but really doesn't want them on my chest. I am getting a small bee on my boob tho as that's going to be my boob-bee! :D xx

I'm not sure what kind of design I want yet but my partner wants Snowy's birth sign and name on his arm or shoulder.

I've heard ribs hurt like crazy!!!!!

i have my entire right side done ( literally just above hip to where my bra covers the top a tiny bit) (not baby related lol)

idk if i just have a freakish pain threshold, but only a few spots hurt and it wasnt really BAD pain. my artist has a light hand, which helps, too, im sure. I'm usually a wuss, though, and i only was in pain for a small part of one of my sessions.

plus go scared that it WILL hurt a lot for you - the adrenaline does wonders for pain suppression! :lol:

I'm getting mine on my stomach I figured i'll put my badge of my babies amongst the stretch marks :)

I've wanted one for about 20 years, but could never come up with something meaningful I wanted. Then it suddenly dawned on me that my baby is something meaningful so I'm going for it! If anyone has one already I'd love to see pics if you are willing to share, not sure where to start.

I have a sleeve w my daughters name and cherry blossoms, a koi fish an a hibiscus since I was born and raised in Hawaii. I'm going to add the new baby's name to the sleeve. :)

I have a sleeve w my daughters name and cherry blossoms, a koi fish an a hibiscus since I was born and raised in Hawaii. I'm going to add the new baby's name to the sleeve. :)

I would love to see a pic...? : )

Sure! How do I go about posting a pic? I am new to this lol

when you go to reply go to advanced, scroll down find the button that says attachments click that. Choose file than scroll to your right and click the upload button close that window and your picture will be attached into your post

I want a tattoo of an ultrasound with our baby's name in cursive underneath on one of my ankles. :)

I got really upset the other day when DH brought up getting a tattoo for our daughter (once she is born). We both don't have tattoos and I'm not a big fan of them. He is prone to staff infections so I really freaked out, because I'm tired of worrying about him when he does get one.

Everything is so sterile if you go to a good shop and the injury to your skin is fairly minimal I think as long as he took care of it properly he should be just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->