Are Your Bumps Pink Or Blue? 2010 Expecting Mummies/Mommies

blue for us!!! yahhhhhhh just a silly question.....theres blue,pink,yellow and N/A what the heck would be N/A???

I thought that.. i think people who didnt know what they was having voted N/A and didnt realise they couldnt vote again later or they just voted when they didnt know which is abit silly lol probs shouldnt be an option to put N/A :haha: nevermind ayy :)!
x

isnt that what team yellow is?? lol!! or not maybe we all shoulda click N/A as it might stand for NOT ALIEN lmao!!!

blue for us!!! yahhhhhhh just a silly question.....theres blue,pink,yellow and N/A what the heck would be N/A???

I thought that.. i think people who didnt know what they was having voted N/A and didnt realise they couldnt vote again later or they just voted when they didnt know which is abit silly lol probs shouldnt be an option to put N/A :haha: nevermind ayy :)!
x

isnt that what team yellow is?? lol!! or not maybe we all shoulda click N/A as it might stand for NOT ALIEN lmao!!!

:haha:

Keeps going even :haha: :D!

i now keep wondering what all the yellows will turn out to be :)
x

i am still in shock !!! we are having a ............"girl"
finally some pink in the family!!!:happydance:

Come on team yellow!!!!

This is my last (planned) pregnancy so we will not be finding out. I want a lovely suprise after all that hard work :)

What a lot of girls there are though. Hope one is coming my way :)

im on team yellow at the moment im 19 weeks and have my 20wk scan next thursday im in a catch 22 tho, my fiance doesnt want to find out the sex but i do. In a way i would like the suprise but i reli wanna go out n buy pink or blue, any1 else in the same situation?? any suggestions??:wacko::shrug:

i feel it is a blue bump but we find out on sunday!! Cant wait!!

My family think its a pink bump due to the fact i still have morning sickness and have very bad heartburn. But old wives tales are never accurate, although neither is a mothers intuition lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->