Are Your Bumps Pink Or Blue? 2010 Expecting Mummies/Mommies

HI IVE JUST HAD MY 4D SCAN TODAY AND IM HAVING A BOYYYYYYYY:happydance::happydance:

TEAM PINK :) we found out today at our 20 week scan. So we have 1 boy and will have 4 girls LOL!!! DH & son are out numbered even the dog is a girl :haha:

♡Newt♡;3601456 said:
TEAM PINK :) we found out today at our 20 week scan. So we have 1 boy and will have 4 girls LOL!!! DH & son are out numbered even the dog is a girl :haha:

congrats hun xxxxxxxxxxx i have 3 boys and expecting my 4th boy xxxxxxxxx:thumbup:

Well if this isn't an obvious blue... :haha:

Attachments

• jr5winky.JPG
    jr5winky.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 34
Thanks... grats to you too on the boy... I sorta wanted a girl but I find I'm excited for a boy anyway lol :)

Yeah i was convinced i was having a girl and think i had my heart set on one looking at little dresses and stuff lol :blush: but i had a feeling was having a boy and after i found out was shocked but im over the moon now :) xx

I am blue! Found out at my 16 week scan on Tuesday! :) Due May 1st!

I am on team pink! She had her bum up in the air for all to see, the little minx! Started out wanting a boy, then before the scan thought of missing out on girly shops with daughter, now that's going to be possible!

Mrsaligee

I am on team pink! She had her bum up in the air for all to see, the little minx! Started out wanting a boy, then before the scan thought of missing out on girly shops with daughter, now that's going to be possible!

Mrsaligee

Due 6th March by the way ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"