• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are Your Bumps Pink Or Blue? 2011 Expecting Mummies/Mommies

Team :pink: Due June 2nd 2011 but will have baby on May 20th 2011 due to my heart condition.

Team :pink: and due 28/05/11 :happydance:

awww sooz...team pink...yeah...when did u find out? xxx

Today Hun! Wouldn't let the sonographer see her face or head but was more than happy to open her legs for us! :haha:

Back Friday for a re-scan. When's yours?

eeek im so pleased for u...mines on 18th :)

is this ur 1st baby? i forgot hehe xxx

Yeah it is! Will hunt you down on 18th then for an update! :thumbup:

I found out yesterday that I am team pink, absolutely thrilled and so happy that all was well at the scan.

Cannot wait to meet my Rose :flower:

I really wanted to know if we are team pink or blue but DH didn't however... look at my 20wk scan... is that boy's bits hanging down under baby's legs/bottom???? Would love to know what you think...?
x

Attachments

• Baby 2 second scan.jpg
    Baby 2 second scan.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 28
I haven't posted in ages but I'm due on 26th April with another boy :happydance: x

Just found out today we are are on team pink :pink: ... I knew it all along and I'm so excited :)

I'm due on the 10th of april and I'm having a baby boy, I'm so excited :D....team blueeeeee.... :blue:

We had our ultrasound on Dec 13th but had it sealed and opened it Christmas day...Baby Girl Brooklyn is due May 5th.

A baby boy :) (probably!)
A bruiser too at 14oz! Well... a little bit of a bruiser... :)

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/PfARp1.png
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttad007.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"