• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are Your Bumps Pink Or Blue? 2011 Expecting Mummies/Mommies

I'm due on the 10th of April 2011 with a baby boy! :happydance:

Can't wait to see him in my hands!

Team Yellow, due 26 March! I wanted to know but OH adamant it had to be a surprise! He is sure it's a boy, my sister is convinced it's a girl :haha:

Went for my ultrasound this morning, and I am joining team PINK! We're absolutely thrilled. Afterwards went out and bought some PINK stuff. I kept throwing things into my cart. Such a HUGE relief seeing her and knowing she is growing nicely.

Team pink :pink: due march 24th... altho due to my 37wk gestation with my other 2 children I'm guessing it may be more beginning of march :thumbup:

I'm team yellow and due 23rd May. :baby:
Everyone, including DH and I, think we're having a girl though I really don't mind either way. Roll on next May/June! :happydance:
Had a wobble a couple of weeks ago on whether to find out the gender but we're sticking to our guns and staying on team yellow. :flower:

Just found out today we are on team blue :) over the moon

x

Hi New_to_ttc.nice to see you here. I have a baby boy on the way too

Unfortunately we found out yesterday at my 20 wk scan that we are team pink.

Such a huge disappointment.

May 2011 we will be having our first son :blue: We have 2 beautiful daughter and now we are having our son!!! This feels like a total dream!!!

Just got back from the scan, and it's a BOY! I'm very excited, we have a ton of girls in the family so this will even things out a bit. So it's my first and I don't know anything about raising boys so...it will be an adventure! :D

I'm due 20th March 2011

Don't know how to do the stork, Team Blue here xx

TEAM BLUE BABY =) I am so excited for my baby boy! I also come from all girls with 2 sisters in my family, and my hubby is the only boy in his family with 3 sisters. We really never thought we'd have a boy! and whataya know? his peepee was clear as day!

Another Team Blue here! :blue: Due May 9, 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->