arggghhhh jeremy kyle show today

lisac25

mum to 2 beautiful girls♥
Reaction score
i just had to turn my tv off cos the idiots they have on there today are doing my head in, now dont get me wrong i am not opposed to anybody claiming benefits under the right circumstances but these scrounging idiots are blatantly saying they dont care they are not gonna get a job cos they think its their right to get benefits, and most of them are just spending the money on booze and drugs!!!!! what is wrong with some people what an unfulfilling life!!!!
sorry if this causes offence to anyone its not ment to offend just a little mini rant lol x

watching this too, and its also annoying me!!!!

had to stop watching JK full stop its an offending programme i stopped even finding it funny and just find it cringeworthy now xx

i was sorting my daughters toy boxes out in the living room and did have lorraine on, so JK was on after as background noise, and i was sitting there listening to some of the things people were saying, its shocking, had to turn it over!!!

Like you, I don't mind people claiming benefits for legitimate reasons. I do hate the ones that have never worked a day in their lives but think they are entitled to get benefits left right and centre like it's a way of life!:growlmad:

So annoyed with these people, and there are loads out there with the same attitude as well.

Did anyone see the episode where there was a girl on it who has (at 17) already experienced 7, yes SEVEN, miscarriages - due to the fact that she drank tonnes of alcohol and took drugs (mainly cocaine) whilst being pregnant? And she was on it for being pregnant an eighth time...

Luckily, it turned out that she wasn't pregnant this time round, (she had just missed her period due to stress or something) and hadn't any drugs in her system, but the previous 7 miscarriages and drugs/booze was all true.

And to make it worse, she didn't give a shit at all and kept saying "it's not like I want a baby". I mean, FFS! People like that should be put down.

Sorry, got a little rant-y there :blush: xx

OMG there's just no words for this. Frankly, I would rather work my butt off for the nice house we live in than claim benefits and live in the dumps those people call home.

Like you, I don't mind people claiming benefits for legitimate reasons. I do hate the ones that have never worked a day in their lives but think they are entitled to get benefits left right and centre like it's a way of life!:growlmad:

Sorry for double posting, but I am currently on Income Support and have never worked a day in my life, but I do plan on getting a job once LO is around 6 months old.

I don't think you meant this to offend and I'm not really taking offence as such, but just wanted to point out that some people are on benefits during pregnancy, who've never worked before because they've been in full time education before finding out they are pregnant, so by the time I finished school I was unable to find a job because sadly nobody wants to hire a pregnant woman :(, but I agree, in the sense that people who just stay on benefits because they can are beyond annoying. Benefits are there for people who need them, and should not be given to all the junkie scroungers that can't be f*cked looking for a job (don't worry, I do know it's not all junkies on benefits).

Sorry again, for the long post :blush: xx

ETA: I do know that you said you don't mind for legitimate reasons, I just don't know if you'd call my reason legitimate :blush: but I think you probably would, sorry for rambling :blush: xx

An old school mate is ment to be on it soon, somthing about giving up drinking and taking care of his pregnant gf, I dont think it ended well though as his fb status went somthing like
... is going on jeremy klye soon woo hoo
... jeremy kyle is a c**t
... is single

I want to watch it but no idea when its ment to be on

Was that girl with 6 kids and pregnant with number 7 smoking in the same room as her children?

Sorry for double posting, but I am currently on Income Support and have never worked a day in my life, but I do plan on getting a job once LO is around 6 months old.

I don't think you meant this to offend and I'm not really taking offence as such, but just wanted to point out that some people are on benefits during pregnancy, who've never worked before because they've been in full time education before finding out they are pregnant, so by the time I finished school I was unable to find a job because sadly nobody wants to hire a pregnant woman :(, but I agree, in the sense that people who just stay on benefits because they can are beyond annoying. Benefits are there for people who need them, and should not be given to all the junkie scroungers that can't be f*cked looking for a job (don't worry, I do know it's not all junkies on benefits).

ETA: I do know that you said you don't mind for legitimate reasons, I just don't know if you'd call my reason legitimate :blush: but I think you probably would, sorry for rambling :blush: xx

Id say your reasons where legitimate :) I think she was probably refering to people in their 20's 30's 40's the ones that have no excuse and should have done somthing about it by that age.

Id say your reasons where legitimate :) I think she was probably refering to people in their 20's 30's 40's the ones that have no excuse and should have done somthing about it by that age.

Yeah, there are plenty like that in Glasgow. Honest to God, walking past the Job Centre you always see the same crowds of junkies standing about chatting to each other. I swear, I think if they were refused the benefits they'd still meet up there regularly. Suppose it could be a meeting ground for the junkies and their dealers? Either way it's disgusting xx

I'm glad JK has made this programme. Highlighting these flaws in the welfare system only brings more attention to it. Change IS coming. The government are more aware than ever and we've seen some changes already such as the CTF being lowered.
I wager ten years from now, this whole system will have been changed for the better and people who can work who can't be bothered will no longer have the option to live off other's means.

i shouldnt speak for other people really, but we dont mean people like you, benefits are there to help people who genuinly need the help, not for the idiots like on the show today, just think its thier god given right to scrounge of the government. like i said before no issues with those that are genuine, but when i sit and sort out my OH (who is self employed and works so flippin hard) tax/invoices etc and so much tax has to be paid and you see it goin to people like that it just infuriates me!!!!

Sorry I didn't make myself clear enough! What I meant are the ones that are sitting on their buts all day smoking and drinking ones that don't get up until 3 in the afternoon and stay up until 4 in the morning!!!! The ones that have no intention off working (like my downstairs neighbour who is in his 50's and you don't hear all day but come 11 o'clock at night you'll hear him and his bit stuff roaring and bawling at each other until 3 in the morning!!!) All booze induced!!!!
My OH was on the dole between Nov 09 and the first week of Jan 10 and it drove him nuts. I was pregnant at the time and was working part time and OH has worked all his adult life (he's 40) and we were told all we were entitked to was his dole money, So we had to live on my part time wage for those two months!!!
Your situation is understandable and I have no problem that. Maybe I'm just being bitter about our experiences with the benefits system!!!!!

I was watching it until the TV packed up (men fiddling with the sky dish :growlmad:).
I cannot stand Mr JK most of the time but I am right up there with him on this subject.
It annoys me so much because we waited almost 6 years before having another child because we wanted to afford it!! we didn't want to end up claiming everything in sight.
My OH has a good job with good pay and we could finally afford for me to have a year off work looking after our child.
With our first I was back at work 3 weeks after his birth to pay for our rent / council tax etc... OH was earning very little then so it would of been easier to stay at home and claim but we didn't.
It makes me so so so mad.

VERY irritating. Especially that old tart expecting her 6 or 7th baby .. and openly admitting that she's milking it! UGH!

Ahhh Jeremy Vile.. Turn over to channel 5 and watch matthew wright he's much more interesting xx

VERY irritating. Especially that old tart expecting her 6 or 7th baby .. and openly admitting that she's milking it! UGH!

She get's £1700 per month after her rent, council tax etc has been paid. I mean £1700 left over? I bloody wish we had that :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->