Argghhh! Birthday rush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ceejay123

What would you do?! I'm a sucker for birthdays and xmas.

I bought my OH a Samsung Galaxy Tab for his birthday. He has an ipad, but he's doing some software development for Uni which realllyy needs an android tablet. He's also a massive geek.. So I knew he'd love it.

Well, I had to give it him early (which I hate doing). He sent me a message last week, and was on his way out to buy himself an android tablet.. as his project was driving him insane with nothing to test it on! :dohh: So I had to give it him in a mad rush to shut him up!

Now he has nothing to open on his birthday. What would you do? Buy a few small bits? Give him a couple of his xmas things? (I always buy a lot of smaller xmas gifts, then one main for him). Any ideas on smaller things I can get him ?? :flower:

I'm going to stop buying for him until about two days before -.-

A few small bits and a nice dinner/takeaway.

My mum does this every year and she's so hard to buy for in the first place. I had bought her a digital camera one year and she landed at my house with a new one. Had to sell it dirt cheap as was too late to return

I've done this with hubby! i brought him beats by dre headphones and he's already had them so im just making a chocolate hamper for his birthday x

I've done this with hubby! i brought him beats by dre headphones and he's already had them so im just making a chocolate hamper for his birthday x

Haha tempting.. My oh is diabetic, a chocolate hamper would be a way of showing how annoyed I am ;) lmao x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"