Argh I wish I was in labour, want this baby out now!!

Yes, I am soooo impatient and now I'm starting to get really uncomfortable. I've just started getting terrible achy feet and legs and my wedding rings finally had to come off. I'm just ready to meet my little girl already! 24 days max because my doctor won't let me go past 41 weeks but I seriously hope it's before then! Each day is a day closer but each day feels like an entire weeks wait now!

I'm ready as well the wait is killing me...and so are his little knees and feet in my side lol. I think he wants out just as bad as I want him out. It's only 25 more days until my due date and I'm hoping he will come at least a few days before that and not go overdue *fingers crossed anyway*.

me too :( i had DS at 37weeks so really thought id have had this one by now feeling very sorry for myself and sick to death of people asking me if ive had him yet!!! x

ME ME ME!!!

I'm due tomorrow... I've just come to the conclusion in my mind that its not going to happen because I'm tired of having symptoms only for them to be crushed. Doctor wants to induce Monday night/Tuesday...I'm not happy about it because I don't want to be in the hospital during Thanksgiving. That depresses me. But, I doubt they will let me carry on because I have gestational diabetes (even though my numbers are pretty well controlled). And I really don't want to be induced as I know many of them end up in csection. Blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->