Argh that's the smells starting

Missnurse

Reaction score
Just the same as last time my sense of smell is crazy! I can't stand the smell of food cooking or the oven it really turns my stomach 😷 I feel so lousy!

I feel for you, I've been struggling with hyperemesis since 5.5 weeks. Everything smells awful, even drinks :( I'm on meds but still dehydrated. I'm going to use a lidded cup with a straw tomorrow! If I don't smell my drink as I'm drinking it it might work?! I've changed all of my soaps, shampoo, fabric conditioner etc for fragrance free ones xxx

Wow that sounds awful! Fortunately I'm not as bad as that just certain things, tea, cooking, DS sensitive washing powder which is strange

I feel for you! My sense of smell is insane. There is a Chinese restaurant next door to my office at work, the smells travel through the vents every couple hours and it is awful! No one knows I am pregnant at work as I am trying to keep it under wraps a little while longer if I can but I have a feeling one of these times I am going to get sick when the smell comes through the vents and everyone will know! (My last two pregnancies I was terribly sick by 6 weeks and there was just no hiding it!)

Yep thats me right now too.. I have a super nose anyway as my hubby refers to it lol but its even worse in pregnancy... and starts almost immediately for me.. One thing that bugs me is I've REALLY been wanting a banana.. but I can't stand the smell of bananas right now!

A lot of things are making me a tad sensitive lately. Finally made it to 6 weeks, so nearly half way through the first trimester. I already can't wait for my hormones to level back out haha.

I'm the same roll on week 12! Although with DS symptoms tapered off at 9 weeks so fingers crossed!
Also I feel full sooo quickly I can't wait to enjoy a full meal again!

My sense of smell is crazy. Some things are worse than others. I didn't know it could be anything either. One of my professors set out Semtex markers for our breakout group session and I opened the orange and brown ones and had to run to throw up.

My sense of smell is normally really terrible as I have swollen adenoids semi constantly.

But now it's just awful. I haven't thrown up due to smells this time. But last time between 6-7 wks I went to the supermarket and had to leave immediately as the smell of the deli made me sick. I threw up around 5 mins later.

This past weekend we had dinner at my mom's with some other guests but I had to stay far far away from the dining room lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->