Arghhh my hair is falling out!!

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
I seem to remember this happening last time, but as I'm more chilled this time with baby #2 I'm noticing it a lot more! Last 4-6 weeks or so I'm finding it everywhere and the Hoover was about 50% full of my hair! Also DH just had to unblock the drain, said it looked like someone had chopped a ponytail off and stuffed it in the pipes!! Scarey!

Anyone else having this?

Not yet, but my big sis is a hairdresser and has warned me it will happen :cry: I love my hair.

Mine too! It happened with my first, too. I just don't remember it happening this late on, he's 4 months and it started a few weeks ago. It's everywhere! I can pull handfuls out!

Think it pretty common...i lost nearly the whole bottom layer of my hair. I found an post natal vitamin which specifically for hair and nails helped.

Me!!! Mine is awful- had to unblock the drain too yesterday and my hairbrush is horrendous! I also find it everywhere when hovering!

Mine felt so gross compared to when I was pregnant that I cut off six inches. My hairbrush was full of hair, it was all over the floor, yuck. I regret cutting it now but it was such sorry looking hair with all the length.

I lost a scary amount of hair for months, stopped a couple of months ago. I was very thin at my temples, was scared Id go bald!!! I now have a baby fringe and strange "sideburns". I knew Id pay for my shiny pregnancy locks!!! My house looked like we had a moulting muppet staying :winkwink:

This happened to me last time. Literally 12 weeks post partum on the button my hair came out in clumps. It was really distressing. I went to the dermatologist who said there was nothing I could so since I was breast feeding. I fell pregnant when my baby was almost 4 months and the hair loss stopped and I got my lovely pregnancy hair back. I'm just dreading it this time round and thinking about going on rogaine now to prevent it. You can do rogain as log as you aren't pregnant or nursing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->