Arghhhh so annoyed at myself right now!! ** updated with test strip

Daniele1989

Reaction score
So after saying I wouldn't take another cb digi.. I did! Flipping thing is saying 2-3 weeks when it should say 3+ by now. Last digi test I took was 28th December and that said 2-3 weeks! I'm honestly so annoyed with myself lol.. What's yous thoughts on this x

Honestly try not to worry. Those tests are so random at times. When I was pregnant with my son I got 3+ and then a day or so later it went back down to 2-3. I was heartbroken.
Tested again the next day and it was back to 3+. Probably just due to diluted urine.
I wouldn't test again if I were you but if you are stressing you could hold your urine for 3-4 hours and restrict fluids then try again. How many weeks are you?

Throw any remaining tests away and don't let yourself buy anymore! There's threads on here all the time about the cb digis not showing what they're supposed to. Even with ladies that have had hospital bloods that are way over the levels the cb's are supposed show. I myself had a 2-3 when it should have been showing a 3+, but I've made it all the way to 37 weeks now :) They really aren't a reliable indicator of how a pregnancy is progressing. x

Thank yous for your replys. I should only be about 5+4 or something, I have a scan on the 12th January. Iv read so much about them, that's why I could kick myself for taking the other one I had, I'm going to crack it open to see the line lol xx

Hi,
I had bloods done and did a digi on the same day and my levels where 2400! and the didi says over 2000 is a 3+ so it didnt show.. I don't trust them anymore xx

Here's the strip, why isn't it sayin 3+ grrrrrrr x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 9
Those look superdark. Have you compared them on coutdowntopregnancy.com gallery?

They're not accurate, it's not possible for them to be accurate, they respond to a rough guide of hcg concentration - it's a rough guess so stop worrying.

Thank yous. I put them on countdown to pregnancy and they said the exact same thing as yous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->