Argos 3 for 2 dates

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
So I seen today on the play pennies Web site that the next argos 3 for 2 they expect to start on Wednesday 4th November still unconfirmed just now but it works out with last year's dates xx

So I seen today on the play pennies Web site that the next argos 3 for 2 they expect to start on Wednesday 4th November still unconfirmed just now but it works out with last year's dates xx

Thanks for this, need three expensive lego sets, so waiting!!

Do you know if scooters would be included in this offer anyone? Xx

oooh i really hope so that works out good for me getting paid!

Dates are now confirmed for the 4th November xx

Will everything they have on offer go back to full price? I see some barbie things with 25% off at the moment. Would be cheaper to buy on amazon if they put them back to full price.

Do you pay the price of items on the day you reserve or the day you collect if you know what I mean? Thanks.

Do you pay the price of items on the day you reserve or the day you collect if you know what I mean? Thanks.

I've heard mixed! Last time i reserved at a lower price she put them through at the higher price but i showed her my email showing the lower price (thought it was worth a try) and they honored it! but heard some people say they haven't.

I wish they did more Bing bits! Want car, park and ice cream truck would be perfect on a 3 for 2!!

does anyone know if melissa and doug wooden food will be in the 3 for 2? :)

It's the 6th November sorry ment to change that xx

current offers end today so makes sense for it to start tomorrow

Play pennies they did say the 4th to start with the changed it to the 6th. If I'm right in thinking they do normally do there new promos mid week so tomorrow makes more sense xx

does anyone know if i reserve an item where it's an assortment can i ask to view which ones they have in stock before i actually buy them?

does anyone know if i reserve an item where it's an assortment can i ask to view which ones they have in stock before i actually buy them?

I did when I reserved some Minecraft assortments. Lady brought me all the ones they had in stock. Worth asking . X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->