Argos 3 for 2 dates

Playpennies have confirmed its tomorrow. 2 weeks ago I reserved some fisher price Disney toys for my friends lo, there were 3 options and they brought all of them down and let me choose which I wanted at the collection point. X

does anyone know if i reserve an item where it's an assortment can i ask to view which ones they have in stock before i actually buy them?

I did when I reserved some Minecraft assortments. Lady brought me all the ones they had in stock. Worth asking . X

thankyou, just don't want to waste my time queuing to have to queue to return if there not the ones i need. x

So annoyed I keep getting a error page when trying to reserve my items. Two are now out of stock at my local Argos!!

Same here there's only one thing in stock in my local stores now that I need. I'm so annoyed I could throw my phone lol. X

Mines seems to work now. I also turned on 1 click reserve ..hope you get to reserve your item!

Does the 3 for 2 work in conjunction with the 2 for £15.00 ? Or do they only allow you one offer lol x

It's one or the other however some of the stuff are around £8 anyways so if you buy two your paying about the same and getting a 3rd thing free

Thanks for that. Just seen more stuff DD would like but wasn't sure how the offers worked ! X

Disgusted with Argos as scooter that has been £54.99 for weeks has tonight jumped to...£69.99!!! I know they try to recoup some loss but that's ridiculous. I purposely screenshot all the things I wanted and this plus a few other bits have gone up. Wont be bothering!

Scooby - That's awful actually noticed few things ive looked at have gone up a couple of pound.

Maybe keep an eye on it and it will go back down again.

Nope it's not on maybe it will be the 6th like playpennies said weeks ago x

Sorry I no this has probably been asked already but if I reserve my items today and its three for two tomorrow will I get them at the three for two price? Thankyou.

Sorry I no this has probably been asked already but if I reserve my items today and its three for two tomorrow will I get them at the three for two price? Thankyou.

Yeah hunnie if your paying for them tomorrow and he 3 for 2 dose go on you'll get the deal it's what I always do with the 3 for 2 xx

Just reserved 3 things so hopefully its tomorrow x

Scooby - That's awful actually noticed few things ive looked at have gone up a couple of pound.

Maybe keep an eye on it and it will go back down again.

The items I was looking at have all gone up in price too, surely that means a sale must be happening sooner rather than later

Is anyone else having trouble reserving? Every time I click to add something to my trolley no matter what item it's giving me an error and not doing it! I've tried my phone and 2 iPads and the same issues!! Very annoying !

I had two leapreaders reserved at €39.29 (I live in Ireland) reservation expired yesterday and today the price has gone up to €58.99. That's a €20 increase - around £14 extra each. No third free toy would make up that price hike! 😡 think I'm going to order them from amazon instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->