Argos 3 for 2 dates

Eesh. Are we all sure that the Argos 3 for 2 is tomorrow? I've kept a fair amount of money aside for it, and I'm so tempted to just spend it somewhere else now -.- x

I have reserved mine but I'm not sure it will be happening?
Last time 3 for 2 was on they had it advertised on their Facebook page the day before telling us to reserve them online & collect instore the following day.
Also none of the items I've reserved have gone up in price like they normally do when this offer is on.
Hmmmm, will just keep checking.

Their website is currently down for me so um guessing it's tomorrow

The ONE toy I've been holding out for 3 for 2 for is OOS in every store :rofl: Typical!

According to the Argos Facebook page, the 3 for 2 is on from tomorrow until the 10th

Is anyone else having trouble reserving? Every time I click to add something to my trolley no matter what item it's giving me an error and not doing it! I've tried my phone and 2 iPads and the same issues!! Very annoying !

yes it's got me livid, have had same issue for weeks. Used to work with the '1 click reserve' but that seems to have gone :shrug:

Now confirmed for tomorrow on for 5 days just on there faceboook page aswell happy shopping ladies lol xx

Well happy shopping if you can get on the site lol. Had 3 things in basket this morning and amelie has changed her mind on one of the toys. Can't get on now :(

Leap reader jumped from £26 to £39.99... That's me done with Argos so Called offers

The website this morning first said there was 3 for 2 n now doesn't! Says red Friday?

It's just a rolling banner I think, 3 for 2 is on, I've placed a couple of orders this morning.

Yeh it says on til 10th November, website won't let me reserve on my mobil or iPad but the laptop will

All the things I want haven't jumped up in price like they normally do. But all out if stock in the nearest ten stores and not available for home delivery!

So annoying! Other shops won't price match if it's not in stock will they?

Definitely on just now I passed on my way to work they have big posters 3 for 2 In the windows xx

Definitely on - I just got some stuff using the offer

Yep I been now n got my items, some people were buying absolutely stacks of stuff! Glad I went this morning!

Yeah its on. I got my toys on 3 for 2 this morning. Posters outside. Im on the hunt for more toys lol . X

They hadn't put the price up of the 3 items I wanted luckily. I'm not surprised there out of stock some people were buying at least 15 items a time, I think Argos should of stocked up first!

Is it 3 for 2 on ALL toys. Or only certain toys?

Probably a stupid question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->