(Around)Christmas Testers! New people welcome to join

BD a few times before you leave. BD on CD18,19,20! Because Sperm live up to 5 days in you :)

Finally had a positive opk today! So hopefully that means I will ovulate tomorrow or the next day...that would be perfect! Leaving tomorrow so if we can BD tonight and *maybe* tomorrow before I leave (although I doubt that will happen haha)...then I will be happy.

Hey can I join! I'm trying to hold out to test on Christmas Day - I'm going to need help to wait! I can't stop symptom spotting for implantation signs xx

Welcome Grace :) good luck not testing. Its so hard not to! How many dpo are you?

Hows it going amantila?

Anyone else here?

I got a faint line today on a FRER but i cant tell if it had color and im not getting excited over it yet. I've had so many evaps with FRERs.

Today im feeling so neasous unless in eating. Like i have to constantly be snacking or i feel like im going to puke. Its really weird but in trying not to think about it too much

Emi I really hope that this is your BFP. I am going to try and hold off until Christmas to test too. But we shall see if I can lol

Thanks hun.. me too..but we'll see. Good luck not testing! Just a few more days

Omg I think my chart might be triphasic!! I told my husband and now he's dying for me to test early haha

Hi everyone...still not in the tww grrrrrrr. Had a positive opk but have not seen a temp rise. Opk was negative today. Did not test the last two days. Not sure what's going on. I did travel on Sunday and am at my moms house. The heat upstairs is broken and my room is probably 55 degrees at night...so cold. Wondering if that has had any effect on my bbt. Not sure what to think right now. Wish I was with the dh so we could keep BDing up until a confirmed O...but we won't have the chance to do that again until Christmas Eve. So frustrating. Maybe I'll finally see a temp rise tomorrow. I hate how long my cycles are.

I am expecting AF on Dec. 27. So, just after Christmas. I seem to have promising signs of a BFP. But, I am 8DPO so, really to early to tell. All I know is my BBs hurt more and more each day, I have a headache, bloated, lots of clear slippery CM, and so fatigued. When I had my DD in 2013 I didn't get a BFP even 1 day before AF was due, but a real dark on 1 day late for AF. SO, I feel I'd waste money trying to test early. I did last night though... oops! And BFN. It will be a lonfg week til Sunday

Sooo I'm sneaking in at 3 (i think) dpo and I am super excited. Like you Gracer I have endometriosis and praying that it doesn't get in the way of this baby.:winkwink: I am stoked however to hear about your chart!

Hey Emi! How in the world are you so strong? I admit I am a worrier who MUST test at every little twing, and believe me when I say there has been twinges lol. I hope that this is your cycle so that I can stalk your pregnancy lol.

Amantila you saint. :xmas8: how are you withstanding the cold? I tend to stay cold no matter what and I absolutely hate being cold lol.

As far as a little bit about me. I'm 25 with a little girl. She's 3 and quite the little diva but my fiancée and I think it's time to give her a sibling. Especially since my dr. Is giving me the green light lol. We have :sex: every day this cycle even though I had a positive opk on the 18 and 19. He just wants to be sure and i think he wants another more than i do lol! This is our first cycle for ttc #2 so we are prepared for it to drag out but we are hoping for a miracle. Especially after a mc earlier this year.

I am expecting AF on Dec. 27. So, just after Christmas. I seem to have promising signs of a BFP. But, I am 8DPO so, really to early to tell. All I know is my BBs hurt more and more each day, I have a headache, bloated, lots of clear slippery CM, and so fatigued. When I had my DD in 2013 I didn't get a BFP even 1 day before AF was due, but a real dark on 1 day late for AF. SO, I feel I'd waste money trying to test early. I did last night though... oops! And BFN. It will be a lonfg week til Sunday

Aww don't get discouraged! You have beautiful symptoms and I have a confession. I sort of been stalking you on BnB for awhile and am totally rooting for you lol. Hows that for creepy desperate stalker lady? Lol:haha:

:dust: for us all. LETS GET SOME BFP

LOL thanks. I just can't remember when symptoms started with my DD. I remember I felt like crap before finding out. And, I definitely feel like crap now. There is another thread where a lady asked for opinions on if her 9DPO was BFN or BFP. I posted my BFP from my DD and it was so faint at 1 day late AF. SO, I am unsure if I would even get anything for a reading early. I was trying to help her not get discouraged. And I am ok with a BFN this time around we were not actually trying for BFP. If it is BFN I just wonder why I feel gross

Hi ladies. Just thought I'd come and join you as we all wait impatiently... I am currently 2 days late for AF to show with a BFN yesterday but randomly in the evening so not FMU. I actually had symptoms early on at like 5 and 6 dpo but I haven't really noticed any symptoms since then. Or I stopped looking for them.
Going to get a test tomorrow from superdrug as that is the test I got my bfp on last time with my daughter who is now 3! Crossing my fingers for you all (and me!) :dust:

Good luck ladies who are testing! I finally had a temp rise this morning (not a lot, but it's something) so hoping that means I finally ovulated! And luckily it has been a bit warmer outside so I haven't been as cold as I was that first night! I've been sleeping with three comforters though and sweatpants, slippers, and a sweatshirt. Leaving tomorrow to meet dh at his parents' house and am excited for working heat! Haha.

seriously just waiting to go to the bathroom and see I have begun AF. That is what today is like, except for the sore BBs and emotional status. That is not normal for me. Nor is cramping for the last 9 days. 5 days til AF due

This thread ain't gonna live for ever, better just get it over with, I'll ask my guy to do it tomorrow morning (I don't know where he put the test, I asked him to hide it).

Symptoms? Not too bad, compared to earlier ones. Something strange: no bloating. Usually before AF I look like I gained 10 poinds, but now just look darn good! Maybe this will go fine.

Possibilities?
A) Positive. Everything's fine. Go to routine check at 8 weeks.
B) Negative. Everything normalizes. Keep TTC, business as usual. Tweak some nutrition/exercise areas.
C) Negative. Something is happening, so wait two more weeks to test again, if still feel weird and no AF, then go see doctor get some tests.

ThiaC hope it works out! I hope with all my heart that you get a positive test. Something I did differently was use coconut oil :blush: the morning after sex to make sure PH is perfect. I froze some in a bag like a log - and then cut off a piece and put it in.

It is natural great lubricant but it is also anti-fungal, anti bacterial that cause a hostile environment---needless to say it makes your vajayjay smell amazing and sterile clean!! Keep in mind though it is oil so wear a pad to collect all that will gush out minutes after you put it in and laugh. Coconut oil is clear ... but the first time I put it ... :blush: brown came out. Uh. Imagine... it was the day after my period ended. I gave it a good clean without messing with my fluids ...rather regulating them!

I am waiting to test on Christmas or after... we shall see. :thumb: I am optimistic!!

so, before DH left for work tonight I had to have a grilled cheese sandwich LOL. I have felt ill all day off and on. But, I had to have that sandwich. Maybe AF is coming as I sometimes want food just before

This thread ain't gonna live for ever, better just get it over with, I'll ask my guy to do it tomorrow morning (I don't know where he put the test, I asked him to hide it).

Symptoms? Not too bad, compared to earlier ones. Something strange: no bloating. Usually before AF I look like I gained 10 poinds, but now just look darn good! Maybe this will go fine.

Possibilities?
A) Positive. Everything's fine. Go to routine check at 8 weeks.
B) Negative. Everything normalizes. Keep TTC, business as usual. Tweak some nutrition/exercise areas.
C) Negative. Something is happening, so wait two more weeks to test again, if still feel weird and no AF, then go see doctor get some tests.

ThiaC hope it works out! I hope with all my heart that you get a positive test. Something I did differently was use coconut oil :blush: the morning after sex to make sure PH is perfect. I froze some in a bag like a log - and then cut off a piece and put it in.

It is natural great lubricant but it is also anti-fungal, anti bacterial that cause a hostile environment---needless to say it makes your vajayjay smell amazing and sterile clean!! Keep in mind though it is oil so wear a pad to collect all that will gush out minutes after you put it in and laugh. Coconut oil is clear ... but the first time I put it ... :blush: brown came out. Uh. Imagine... it was the day after my period ended. I gave it a good clean without messing with my fluids ...rather regulating them!

I am waiting to test on Christmas or after... we shall see. :thumb: I am optimistic!!

We used coconut oil this cycle. Hubby and I both love it! Good luck on your test! And good luck holding out till Christmas haha.
Tomorrow I will be 9dpo and I'm gonna test. Wish me luck!!!

Hello I am due on either xmas day or boxing day
I am 12dpo today I tested like crazy up until 10dpo and all bfn so I gave up as I had ran out of tests lol
I have symptoms but I wonder if I am always like this leading up to AF?
I got an earlier bfp when I was pregnant with my son
You'd think I'd know what to look for this would be #4
But I feel a bit clueless lol

curious has anyone gotten light blue veins with crazy BB pain and NOT been pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->