arrrgh uti.....

stephwiggy

Reaction score
I think I have a uti, and it chuffin hurts, I will give it a few hours of max fluid then off to out of hours, just pissed off tbh.

What symptoms do you have? Only I am wondering if I may have one. I don't have any burning or increased frequency but have had tummy pains in the night - which could be anything from pressure from baby to wind admittedly - and when I got up to wee I felt discomfort when I contracted my bladder to finish the job IYKWIM. I am due to go to ante natal clinic on Tuesday so am tempted to wait until then especially as this seems so vague but am not sure if that is best :shrug:

I'm on antibiotics for a uti at the moment and my symptoms were/are needing to wee every two seconds really badly, but then nothing or just a dribble comes out :growlmad: pain low down and feeling generally crap (also itchy foof which I think is connected to the antibiotics - but thats another post!:haha:

When I phoned the midwife to tell her my symptoms she said I needed to get an emergency drs appt to get antibiotics as a uti can bring on pre term labour - argh!! So i've never got a docs appt so fast in all my life! Had also had decreased movements of LO, but she checked heartbeat and all was fine:happydance:

So I would say get yourself checked asap xxxx

Well off I went to out of hours and have started my antibiotics. V impressed they saw me so quick tbh. Hoping it starts to work quickly, coz I'm being a wimp n crying when I'm going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->