Arts & crafts help please!

missVN

Reaction score
So we had some photos taken of Ryan and we got some nice 4x5" ones which I wanted to give out at Christmas. To make it a bit more personal I bought some little window cards and was going to put Ryan's handprints on the front.
For anyone who wants to know how hard it is to get an 11mth to do handprints then I can tell you its very hard! He didn't mind me painting his hand but then just kept clenching a fist to squidge the paint and when I could get his hand flat and onto the card he just smudged it! Had a couple of attempts today and didn't get anything that even resembled a hand print :dohh:
So I need either a good technique for doing handprints or another idea for personalising these cards :shrug:

u can buy special ink for doing this hun, and do it while he's asleep! comes off with a babywipe!

ebay sell inkless wipes. you use it like a baby wipe but it only works on the special paper. you could always try them then cut the handprints out.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INKLESS-...73086140?pt=Baby_Clothing&hash=item3cbd3f64bc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->