As of tomorrow I'll be in the 2ww. Does anyone want to be a cycle buddy with me?

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we missed it this month but I'm still going into the 2ww and would love to speculate with others in the same position.

Anyone want to 'buddy up', so to speak?

Hey, my period is due 31st of the month so I've just started my wwt I'm 27 oh 35 and I'm ttc 2 his number 3 xx

Yay! Someone's with me.

I'm wondering if my 2ww started yesterday since my symptoms of such have stopped (making it even more unlikely that this is my month!) but time will tell. I think I'm due AF on the 4th or around that time.
I will resist testing until Feb at the earliest.

When will you test?

I will start from Tuesday I think Although so tempted now!!! I feel pregnant, maybe it's in my head because I have wanted it for so so long. I think I ovulated Monday... Although as its m first month off the pill your guess is as good as mine! Xx

Hi! I'm pretty sure I'm officially in the tww. My period was so screwy this month but it started 2 weeks ago and I will be testing the 5th or possibly earlier because my cycles vary from 25-28 days!

Welcome!!! Another ttc buddie :) xxx

Fabulous. We should start a thread in the 2ww or somewhere.

Hi! I'll join! I got my positive OPK today and have been having what may be O pains this afternoon - not overly painful but uncomfortable like I've been wearing tight pants all day and mostly on my right side. I've never had O pain before so really not sure if it is.

This is my first month TTC #2 and first time using OPK's and actually trying.

Get on it over the next few days then!!

hi all, think today is o day, so i would love to join the 2ww ........ we had a mc that started in dec and finally finished jan 11th, been feeling o pains over the last fewdays almost positive opk so fingers crossed, stickie beans to all

I've got horrible period like pains today.. How long after ovulation would you expect implantation pains?

Hi ladies! I will o today or tomorrow so I would like to wait it out with you all! Hoping to get another :sex: session in today to be on the safe side.

I started a thread in tww I'd anyone wants to join.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...due-2-5-anyone-want-wait-me.html#post36818266

First month for me too and welcome!

I noticed my cervix (which has been high) is now down lower so presumably I have definitely missed the O this month.

I feel alright with this though.

Still excited about it all!

took another opk tonight, after after o pains again this weekend, think i am now at the 2ww since line was soooooooo much darker, we dtd fri and tonight so hears hoping for strong swimmers lol

Hey. Af for me is due on 31st this month too. Been havin very dull cramps & + pt dreams. Hope its a good sign for all of us.

I noticed my cervix (which has been high) is now down lower so presumably I have definitely missed the O this month.

:hugs: I hope your still in.

I've noticed today that my cervix is quite low and hard today.

:hugs: I hope your still in.

I've noticed today that my cervix is quite low and hard today.

What should your cervix feel like if you are pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->