Asda are sellling the electric tomiee tipee breast pumps for £10 instore £80 online

Yehh i checked and it was the manuel one thanks!
Out of stock in mine too:( if anybodys store has one i will send you the money over and some more on top:Dlol

I will check for you at my local asda tomo morning when they open :flow: and let you know x

Thanks to OP. I went to asda in doncaster today and bought two : one for me one for cousin. Absolute bargain! Admit i went to the scan ypurself bit incase it went through at 80 and i could put them back. I have two other cousins that are pregnant. Will check local asda tom and fingers x they have some thete.x

I phoned 3 local ones this morning but none of them had one! Was so gutted! My local one only does electric ones on the baby event, but to be honest in two stores a man answered and both couldnt even pronounce 'Tommee Tippee' so god knows what they looked for on the shelf! If I went further afield it would cost about £30 in petrol so would almost defeat the object of getting it cheap!
Good luck ladies I hope you have more success than me!

We've got a new store opening near here tomorrow so will check in the morning :)

They are still £80 in the one near me in coventry :nope:

Ah they went back up ladies! I found two in my local asda today and asked them to check if they was still £10 as I was going to get SIL one and another lady on here but they said they went back up and it was a price error!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->