asda home delivery rant *update pg 2*

amie-leigh

Mummy To Princess Morgan
Reaction score
:hissy: i am not happy asda have completely messed up my order and they have always been so good in the past
i booked it on tuesday night for today between 10am-12pm got a call at 11:30 to say there has been a problem with the van can they rebook me for between 3-5pm wasnt happy but said fine
the guy showed up at 6:10pm :growlmad: dumped the shopping at the door (and on my bloody foot) shoved the thing to sign before i had a chance to check the list he then got really nippy when i pointed out that 40 of my 42 items had been substituted even though i chose for nothing to be substituted :nope:
he told me he was running late and to have a sort through and call the store and they will re arrange to collect the stuff thats no good but i haven't signed to say i have anything :wacko:
i have checked and they have sent some stupid things:-
newborn nappies in place of size 4's
a jar of chilli sauce in place of tuna :wacko:
frozen chips in place of crisps (well at least its still a potato)
cat food instead of dog food
gammon steaks instead of mini chicken kieves

theres more but honestly wth
i am now waiting on a call back from someone because there is no record of me receiving my shopping so they might do a refund :wacko: i want them to take back the useless stuff they sent me

I think they should give you what you can use for free and also replace your order for free!!! I remember ordering a book from Tesco once (to be delivered with groceries) and they substituted that which I thought was ridiculous but the substitutes you've received are unbelievable!!!

oh my god thats insane!!!!! x

:wacko:
That's nuts! I honestly detest supermarket shopping but these stories are the reason I have never brought myself to try their delivery service. I really hope you get some free stuff out of them, as well as the stuff you actually wanted. Wankers.

still waiting on my call back they have until 7:30 then i will be calling again
a few more stupid subs for you all to giggle at:-
blue wkd - lemonade (guess its a sober night)
asda smart price beans - kids disney princess pasta
lenor fabric softner - ironing mist :wacko: i didnt even know such a thing exists

also the price of the stuff they sent is £37 more expensive :growlmad: so thats me almost skint :(

They wouldn't charge you extra for the subs anyway hun..they only charge you the price of the item you ordered :flower: xx

result i called again at 7:30 and got the on duty manager or what ever title she gave her self who said on their records all my shopping is correct but it seems my bags may have gotten mixed up with someone elses (doesnt explain why its my list of things all saying sub) but she has arranged for it to be collected either tonight at 9pm or tomorrow by 9am and my correct shopping brought out at the same time and given me a £20 evoucher thing because i kicked up a fuss saying i was never using them again

so now the wait begins for my correct shopping

They wouldn't charge you extra for the subs anyway hun..they only charge you the price of the item you ordered :flower: xx

thanks hun i was panicking a bit there because my internet banking doesnt seem to be working so could check but needed that extra money for other things

Waaay, glad they've promised to sort it. I really hope they get it right this time... I have to say asda have been good when I've complained, I bought a dinner set on xmas eve and one plate was missing out of the box, OH was just sayin to leave it but I can't do that it isn't in my nature :rofl: So I called them up and the first woman just tried to say I needed to come back in, but I said no way it's xmas eve it'll be heaving and they sent out a guy with the missing plate within an hour :thumbup:

They once subbed me icecream instead of milk. Useless! Glad you got a voucher though that's the least they could do x

They once subbed me icecream instead of milk. Useless! Glad you got a voucher though that's the least they could do x

i would love to know where they get their ideas for their subs
some of them are beyond stupid

I always click no substitutes and I've never had a problem so far *knock on wood* We haven't gotten things now and then, but they always deduct them from our final shop. Glad you got it all sorted though!

DH who's an expert in complaining :dohh: :blush: says he doesn't think £20 is good enough, go higher, head office, you should hopefully get more.

xxx

Sorry but whoever packed those bags was clearly just taking the piss. I meant deliberately trying ot have a laugh and se what stupid subs they could do. Someone should be getting fired or pulled up for gross misconduct!

OMG I can't believe they sent you that stuff! You must have been raging. I just had an argument with them over them more than doubling the price of one of my items and managed to get the difference refunded but I didn't really have anything to complain about compared to you! x

OMG how do they work out the subs? I got brillo pads instead of sanitary towels once :haha:

I've had nothing but bad experiences with asda delivery. Don't mind substituted items (not as mad as yours though!) but it's the mistakes that get me, where they've packed the wrong item by accident. I've had dented tins, missing items etc. So bad!

Good thing is whenever I've phoned up, they've always refunded with no resistance.

Glad you've hopefully got it all sorted now x

well they showed up at 8:45am with my correct shopping it was all there nothing missing nothing substituted the delivery guy was very apologetic for the was i had been treated by the other delivery guy and said if he was me he'd call back and tell them he wants his shopping free (lol at asdas staff going against asda)
so i called back and they agreed to give me a refund on half my shopping after i argued with the woman on the phone and lied a bit about the fact that they sent the wrong size nappies so i had ran out (i actually had 5 left but could of ran out)
bad side is i have to wait 5-7days for the money to be refunded but im still happy its sorted now

If you ring your bank and tell them whats happened...they should be able to refund it sooner....I had this hoo haa with asda,they took my money twice and left me with nothing and after saying it was techincally theft as they hadn't supplied me with the goods and screaming at them they refunded it same day..lol..It shouldn't be a problem as the money your bank has set aside hasn't actually been taken..its just pending.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->