Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Turkey. They are too cute! And yes that's what the NICU docs and nurses said. And my baby b had the issues.

Also my babies are now rolling from stomach to back and back to stomach. And Gunner sits up on his own in bout 10-15 second intervals by themselves. They are getting soooo big!

Turkey. They are gorgeous.

Sweetness sounds like they are at such a fun stage.

Turkey, they are so adorable.

Sweet, how fun they must be!

My baby B is my big girl...bigger at birth and still leading the way.

Just swinging by to say hi to all!! I'm so happy for so many of you!!! My son is now 15 weeks old and life is tiring but perfect :) here he is a few weeks ago!

Attachments

• IMG_4812.jpg
    IMG_4812.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 6
Still manages to be super-cute in a Yankees shirt...pretty impressive BabyD!!!! 😉
(William & Eleanor are Phillies fans!!!)

Baby- he is sooooo handsome :) I love it!! And your ticker says 2 weeks preg. Are you expecting again?

Baby D so adorable even though I'm a Mets fan! LOL!

Sweet, love the new pic!

We are doing well! Here's the girls 3 month photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2
2girls1baby. My dr said the same thing. No such thing as dropping meaning baby is coming sooner. My dd never dropped and came early and fast. Also the epidural she said the same

oh good, nice to know more than one doctor is saying those things!

2girls1baby-- I think we used the same donor. I just checked the sibling registry and saw you listed that you had a baby girl in January. My partner and I have a little boy who turned one last week. We have a Facebook page for other women who have used this donor. Find me on Facebook (Diana Eastman) Not sure if you want me to list the donor number, but just so you know its legit the donor number we used starts with 1295*

Just a quick pop in to say hi and hope everyone and babies are well! Here is Amia's three month pic...

Hi! I think we used the same donor. I just checked the sibling registry and saw you listed that you had a baby girl in January. My partner and I have a little boy who turned one last week. We have a Facebook page for other women who have used this donor. Find me on Facebook (Diana Eastman) Not sure if you want me to list the donor number, but just so you know its legit the donor number we used starts with 1295*

HOLY SH!T; I think you're right; I'm going to research it more now...I'll keep you posted. Yes, please don't list out the actual number...thanks!

Hi! I think we used the same donor. I just checked the sibling registry and saw you listed that you had a baby girl in January. My partner and I have a little boy who turned one last week. We have a Facebook page for other women who have used this donor. Find me on Facebook (Diana Eastman) Not sure if you want me to list the donor number, but just so you know its legit the donor number we used starts with 1295*[/QUOTE]

Hi!

I looked up your FB page and despite our daughter looking so much like me as a baby, there is definitely a noticeable resemblance with your son!

I just want to get a little more info. b/c we want to be very careful about this.

Can you verify which bank you used?
Did you get the donor child pics and can you describe him?

Humor my paranoia!

Also, how do I find the FB page that you referenced which includes all users of this donor?

Could you answer these questions in a private email to me at [email protected]?

Hi! I think we used the same donor. I just checked the sibling registry and saw you listed that you had a baby girl in January. My partner and I have a little boy who turned one last week. We have a Facebook page for other women who have used this donor. Find me on Facebook (Diana Eastman) Not sure if you want me to list the donor number, but just so you know its legit the donor number we used starts with 1295*[/QUOTE]

How's everyone enjoying parenthood?

Is anyone considering going for another baby soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->